Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Rossoneri7:
ec4c77e6-961e-4531-a595-23ffd6127c37_text.gif

Commoders:
p2BCAj.gif
😂 thing about this battle, can’t be escaped, delayed, cancelled… we have to face it.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Looks like leaving Torino…

Yup.
Long overdue…it probably cost him his dream of playing for Milan. We don’t know yet l, but it’s likely.

Deserves to be playing in Europe though. At least Europa league.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
has the lunatic finally cooled down?

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Would you give up a year of your life to fast fwd time to the kickoff time?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
If RedBird are just a little bit more generous version of Elliott then I am fine with that. So long as they don't meddle with the sporting project that has been developed under Maldini's management, then I don't need to worry about spending stupidly.

In fact, I don't want us to spend stupidly. Firstly, we were never really a club that did that besides a few exceptional cases, and for the most part it had backfired. Secondly, our current 'stingy' approach has lead us to a favourable position today and we are well ahead of schedule in rebuilding. If the new owners want this version but on microdose of steroids then all the better. It would be great if we could develop our player development and scouting sector further and hopefully they would want to reinvest into making MilanLab the best medical centre in football again. Honestly, I would choose this option every time.

That is not to say that Investcorp don't share the same interests, they probably do and they might have a different approach towards it. But as long as our sporting management isn't meddled with negatively we seem to be on course to returning to our claim as a genuine football giant in the very near future. I have already made the claim last year that Milan will win the CL within the next 5 years and I am standing by it. A convincing victory tomorrow will put us on track to do so! Forzaaa!

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Sunday 22/05/2022

Attachments

• 3ACAF22A-D16E-4765-9D13-3BF7109EEAE8.jpeg
    3ACAF22A-D16E-4765-9D13-3BF7109EEAE8.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 82458B7B-62E4-450F-99AE-852FB7753728.jpeg
    82458B7B-62E4-450F-99AE-852FB7753728.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 18

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
For those who don't know the history

Founding member.
Champions League royalty.
Not even the likes of Liverpool or Bayern have the right to claim this.

yoooooooooo 1. fcsaarbrücken lmao thats like 40km from where i used to live in germany. its like the shittiest small wannabe town ever

you cant be telling me they where the 1 of the founders

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: Ryo

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
yoooooooooo 1. fcsaarbrücken lmao thats like 40km from where i used to live in germany. its like the shittiest small wannabe town ever

giphy.gif
What's true is true, no matter how weird it is.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was thinking about this when looking at their website. These people sound like they have worked in financial institutions. For all we know Jacob Rothchild/ David Rockefeller could be the person behind the money.
People are more excited about Investcorp a company that has to raise bonds against Milan to get the purchase across the line. Anyone can see what was happening here. I’m happy it’s Redbird. They buying Milan with capital. As far as we know. No bank loans or anything. Could be wrong though. But it was clear Investcorp had little liquidation, Redbird has crazy liquidation. I doubt it’s from their assets. A company with 4 billion in assets probably makes money in the 100 millions a year at best.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

How does Inter keep doing this? Their management is really smart. They keep getting cheap players for free, even though they’re poor financially they keep getting away with it Ffs lol..

Dzeko for less than 2 million given his output was crazy. Barella/Skriniar extend for such a cheap wages. Outrageous lol.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

How does Inter keep doing this? Their management is really smart. They keep getting cheap players for free, even though they’re poor financially they keep getting away with it Ffs lol..

Dzeko for less than 2 million given his output was crazy. Barella/Skriniar extend for such a cheap wages. Outrageous lol.

how can you manage to be envious of someone beneath you, worse off?
but even better, we're on the up ... i can't say the same for them
Dzeko deal, is something to look at with envy? really?
Giroud cost 1m , scoring rate is very similar...argument can be made that if he had a complete midfield (AM and RW) like dzeko has, he'd score more.

Theo is probably the best LB in the world, just renewed for similar amount.
by the end of the window, other key players (Leao Bennacer....) will renew for around that amount for Leao and probably less for Bennacer.

i may not see what you see...what exactly is to envy there?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They keep selling their best players.

Inter is doing literally what everyone said Elliott would do to us lol.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

giphy.gif

Not only are they a founding member, they also were eliminated by Milan in the inaugural European Cup. They even won at San Siro… some history eh

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One more day to get one more clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule