• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

24HRS LEFT!!!

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Listening to some stream about trophies and this guy was like "if you're a Real Madrid, or an AC Milan..." it's amazing how 2 good seasons suddenly changes how people, even in England, think about you.

That Theo goal has really caught attention. It is almost like that simple Davies move on Barca that everyone freaked out over nothing.

I just saw kids (like under 14) wearing Milan kits.

What a day.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG is total embarrassment. Imagine making one player bigger than whole club.

I don't know about that. It seems that Messi had more player power in Barca. We still have to see how what happens in the next two seasons. Right now it's all just rumors.

Also PSG keeping Mbappe gives some chance for Darwin to Milan. Darwin won't go to Real as Benzema is the main striker. Man City will have Haaland. And ManU and Arsenal would be out of the CL That leaves Milan, Bayern, Atletico and Chelsea... And so far Bayern, Atletico, Chelsea haven't been linked to him.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Listening to some stream about trophies and this guy was like "if you're a Real Madrid, or an AC Milan..." it's amazing how 2 good seasons suddenly changes how people, even in England, think about you.

That Theo goal has really caught attention. It is almost like that simple Davies move on Barca that everyone freaked out over nothing.

I just saw kids (like under 14) wearing Milan kits.

What a day.
Where I’m from, they say (will try to roughly translate it in English, even though it doesn’t hit the same lol)

“If you smell a bag that was used to carry pepper, you’ll sneeze… even long after the pepper was removed”

And that’s us, that aura stayed…we just needed to flex our muscles a bit to remind people who we are.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know about that. It seems that Messi had more player power in Barca. We still have to see how what happens in the next two seasons. Right now it's all just rumors.

Also PSG keeping Mbappe gives some chance for Darwin to Milan. Darwin won't go to Real as Benzema is the main striker. Man City will have Haaland. And ManU and Arsenal would be out of the CL That leaves Milan, Bayern, Atletico and Chelsea... And so far Bayern, Atletico, Chelsea haven't been linked to him.
Getting Darwin goes against every pattern that the sporting project has followed so far. We go for undervalued assets. Darwin is extremely overvalued.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So, for todays conversation:

Who is your favourite Milan player in the current squad, and why?

Mine is Pierre Kalulu, followed very closely by Sandro Tonali. To me they symbolize both our project and the type of player personalities we want representing this club for the next 10-15 years.
Top 3:
leao.. because of his play-style and potential
Maignan. I always love a great goalkeeper
Romagnoli, no explanation needed

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
And now a guy just pointed at my shirt (Milan away 17/18) and was like "I like them, but I also like Real Madrid" lol.

I'm out here running errands man lol.
Did you tell him you hate Real Madrid? Or they’re one of the only few clubs you don’t hate? I lost track of your hate list. 😂

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
And now a guy just pointed at my shirt (Milan away 17/18) and was like "I like them, but I also like Real Madrid" lol.

I'm out here running errands man lol.
Now when it's hotter and I can walk around with t shirt and vest random people have for the first time since I got my tattoo, in Sweden mind you, commented on my tattoo. Out on the streets in the city, at work, gym and in a store.

It just feels good to be relevant again. People have awaited for us to wake up and we're not only ones happy about it, everyone is. We really are the most exciting team in Europe at the moment I fucking love it. I cant recall even Liverpools "awakening" to be like this

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Feels like the entire world will have their eyes on us tomorrow

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Going to copenhagen to watch it with fellow milanisti

smug-daniel-craig.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you tell him you hate Real Madrid? Or they’re one of the only few clubs you don’t hate? I lost track of your hate list. 😂
Lol, this guy next to him said "but I like Madrid better" and I literally replied "watch out, we'll be seeing you soon." And then did this:

michael-jordan-eyes-on-me.gif

I think my rule is: if a team has scored a goal against Milan, I automatically hate them. Hell, even if it simply a possibility, I hate them.
At the car wash, lol why?

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting Darwin goes against every pattern that the sporting project has followed so far. We go for undervalued assets. Darwin is extremely overvalued.

What would be a good valuation for a striker who is 22, scored 6 goals in 1 CL season and 26 G / 4 A in one of the top 5 leagues, is really fast, good with both feet and an all round skillful player? Just curious what do you think in today's market, what would be a number not considered overvalued?

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Chelsea are lining up a summer move for AC Milan captain Alessio Romagnoli who is out of contract at the end of the season, but so are other big clubs across Europe. :eek:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Chelsea are lining up a summer move for AC Milan captain Alessio Romagnoli who is out of contract at the end of the season, but so are other big clubs across Europe. :eek:
he'd get absolutely eaten alive in epl but still look like one of the best cbs in the league

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he'd get absolutely eaten alive in epl but still look like one of the best cbs in the league
If Romagnoli had like 20% more speed, he would be a completely different player.

I think in Chelsea's back three, maybe he could work, but the lack of links between him and Juve really confuse me. It seems like he is Lazio bound, though.

I look forward to the editorial pieces at football-italia "just asking" if it was a mistake for us to let him go because he had a good performance against Fiorentina while Tomori and Kalulu grindes out a 0-0 second leg CL semi to progress to the final.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Alessio does go to PL, I will pay for a subscription to watch this shit :lol: He will never look even semi decent in a league where the running is the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule