The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lautaro s great poacher but as said he needs partner to take some of pressure. He doesnt work alone. Hes small, slow....Also in inter mids re cutting in playing close to strikers so attention s not on him and he geta more space.

Why re we disscussing Lautaro again?
We're trying to figure out who Inter will be forced to sell this year. It's a new fun game I like to call "Vulture Fund Bingo."

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He is a good player, the issue is that he's a striker who does not seem great at playing up front alone.

I think for Inter, he does a good job, but he isn't like Aguero, despite similarities in their build, he needs to be in a pairing.
4-3-3 formation suits him very well

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
faivre the fraud is putting up saelemaekers numbers at lyon:lol: before we buy some unproven gamble just get berardi for a reasonable fee

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
With a gif like that you are triggering my childhood in India where I suddenly want to appear in front of you in a field, looking out from behind a tree as I sing to you about why Scamacca is a good player when suddenly 40 trained dancers and I have a coordinated dance number before it starts raining.
Lmaoo. Now that you mentioning bollywood, is that not kajol and sharukh khan?

Bollywood had our people on a chokehold.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forgot to mention Correa as another option for RW too.
Atletico have a lot of choices to make. There are rumors they are going to send Griz back to Barca after the loan next year, not sure the parameters of the deal, but that would hurt Barca.

Correa is a hardworking and versatile player. He would be a cool option to snag from them, especially as they are in disarray and seemingly in transition.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I don’t think that poll is interesting especially for the inconvenience it brings every time getting to a new page.

Even though I’d not have stolen it in the first place, let’s say I found it, I’d keep it.100%
Pioli is getting another one.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Okay, relax man. Campos will end Leonardo and PSG being morons, but listen to yourself man.

Maignan-Donna swap? Leao has a 150m release clause. They can kiss our ass.

The only issue we might have is that players like Adli being thrown away by PSG even when they make the Ligue 1 teal of the year might stop under Campos.

PSG have been underutilizing their talented youngsters from the academy long before Qatar took over. Hilarious that the Tennis Player said we make our own Messis and then sold off any talented player that came thru. Kimpembe must have something on Qatar as its the only explanation as too why he has stayed so long.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Forgot to mention Correa as another option for RW too.
THATS THE GUY.
It has always been him or chiesa. They have similar playstyle and Would really be good for us.

But do they still want 50m+ for him?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
@AC_Wesley why you set us up like that?
I thought the votes were hidden
my face when i saw i was in same column as you

giphy.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
faivre the fraud is putting up saelemaekers numbers at lyon:lol: before we buy some unproven gamble just get berardi for a reasonable fee
30m is a reasonable fee now? That's Leao money.

We develop players here, make them better. Faivre is a little shit with a bad attitude and has been replaced like 2 months into his tenure at Lyon, but, if we want to buy someone for 30m, the bar is a Leao level talent.

I would rather buy Hamed than Berardi.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lautaro s great poacher but as said he needs partner to take some of pressure. He doesnt work alone. Hes small, slow....Also in inter mids re cutting in playing close to strikers so attention s not on him and he geta more space.

Why re we disscussing Lautaro again?
Lautaro literally misses 4 out of 5 sitters.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
English broadcast wont have local/crowd audio? Italian does?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
THATS THE GUY.
It has always been him or chiesa. They have similar playstyle and Would really be good for us.

But do they still want 50m+ for him?
nothanks

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Tomori and Kalulu made Berardi look like a waiter last night

I never want to see him mentioned here again
good thing then he won't face them when signing here:star:

ROSSONERI7

Myself