• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
55ef994a7e0302fc0aa6c6dba5e5bcd8.jpeg
chapel-kiss.gif

I am literally just stockpiling hater gifs.
(This gif isn't directed at you, to be clear)

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
THATS THE GUY.
It has always been him or chiesa. They have similar playstyle and Would really be good for us.

But do they still want 50m+ for him?
Correa's contract expires in 2026 but he's never been a regular starter so I'm sure that a deal can be struck for around 40-45m if he asks to leave (he's been there 7 years).

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I want to be honest with you guys here.

For me, I think this is the best Milan fan site to discuss about our team, our players and our coaches in general. There is a nice balance in here and I think you guys are in general the better Milan fans out there.

In Twitter, this honesty applies to every football fanbase in there tbh, but still I feel that even our Milan fanbase in Twitter are full of toxic clowns who obsess more about our rivals than our team. I think they’re generally very dumb as well.

In Reddit they’re also annoying. Don’t hold the players accountable like Kessie who was flopping in mid season and justifying the way he treated us. Too soft.

In this forum, there is a perfect balance. The toxicity doesn’t go too far and you guys aren’t excessive ‘cucks’ like Reddit. To me this is the best place to discuss about Milan. Easily.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
he is not slow. fucking ricardo rodriguez is slow! his speed is decent, nothing crazy but nowhere near slow. that's just a bs narrative to tarnish his other qualities, just like the suso comparisons:lol:
he's a goal scoring threat, good pk taker, can beat his man, deliver through balls, assist machine.
the fucking RW market is a shambles man. guys like marmoush and blas ain’t it. they are playing in worse leagues and are only 3/4 years younger than him. so as long as maldini doesn't have the next leao up his sleeve i'm all in for berardi. if 15m was the highest bid last year we probably can get him for 20-25m this year. we can still upgrade in 2-3 years when there are better options on the market
Berardi is an excellent option IF funds are limited and we have a similar budget to last season (75m) considering that we've already spent 50m on Botman + Sanches combined. However, after winning the SCUDETTO, I think that we have to aim higher and there might actually be some truth to the rumours about Maldini gifting Pioli a top RW to take us to the next level e.g. Mahrez, GJ or Correa. Alternatively, I wouldn't put it past Maldini to sign a young, promising RW like Tete/Malcom/Gibbs White AND loan an 'undervalued asset' e.g. Bergwijn/Pepe similar to the Bakayoko deal from last year e.g. 5m loan + 20m option to increase competition for places.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

For me, I think this is the best Milan fan site to discuss about our team, our players and our coaches in general. There is a nice balance in here and I think you guys are in general the better Milan fans out there.

In Twitter, this honesty applies to every football fanbase in there tbh, but still I feel that even our Milan fanbase in Twitter are full of toxic clowns who obsess more about our rivals than our team. I think they’re generally very dumb as well.

In Reddit they’re also annoying. Don’t hold the players accountable like Kessie who was flopping in mid season and justifying the way he treated us. Too soft.

In this forum, there is a perfect balance. The toxicity doesn’t go too far and you guys aren’t excessive ‘cucks’ like Reddit. To me this is the best place to discuss about Milan. Easily.
The reddit is exceptionally poor and twitter just isn't a good format

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Interesting, I see a lot more rational and realistic fans on other publics, but im mostly reading russian groups, so maybe it's that. This forum is exotic, though, nowhere else you can see so many unique characters, that's why we love it :lol:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our fans should be classier. Always remember they are the inferior "cousins", we don't need to stroke our ego with cheap insults. Lions don't act as hyenas.

100% agree with you on this. This is my stance. We are above them. Let’s act like it. Not stoop down to their level. IMO.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

Nice words and all, but I can't resist:

bw6d5zz.gif

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
don't know how many years it's been, but i only just realized that Casa Milan has next to it 2 similar buildings used by 2 other companies. a complex.
always saw it alone.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't know which one I'd die from laughter more a) Milan sign Berardi b) RedBird default on the loan and Elliott repossess the club again :lol:
B for sure. A is a semi-realistic option. Many may be against him but the stats don't lie. Consistently great contribution at Sassuolo for years now, is accustomed to the league, speaks the language, is Italian, etc. We could do better, but we could also do far worse.

B however... :lol: now THAT would be something :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

100%

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Interesting, I see a lot more rational and realistic fans on other publics, but im mostly reading russian groups, so maybe it's that. This forum is exotic, though, nowhere else you can see so many unique characters, that's why we love it :lol:

I think I probably follow the wrong people then in those other sites I visit 🤣

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
don't know how many years it's been, but i only just realized that Casa Milan has next to it 2 similar buildings used by 2 other companies. a complex.
always saw it alone.

I've been to the place and I didn't notice anything else. Probably because Iwas a foreign Milan fan first time in Italy with a hardon for anything Milan related. :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
B for sure. A is a semi-realistic option. Many may be against him but the stats don't lie. Consistently great contribution at Sassuolo for years now, is accustomed to the league, speaks the language, is Italian, etc. We could do better, but we could also do far worse.

B however... :lol: now THAT would be something :lol:
Lol true...it's stupid to judge Berardi/Scamacca on ONE single game where 99% of the crowd were Milan fans and we played our best football in 15 years to put the game beyond reach at half time. Anyway, who knows, maybe they played like ass on purpose because they've already agreed to join us next season :o

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Id totally party with Giroud. Would probably have one hell of a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.