Week 38: CAMPIONI D'ITALIA: Sassuolo vs Milan 22/05/2022 18:00 CEST

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
MILANO È ROSSONERA
What a night - we waited 5 hours on piazza del duomo after a 4 hour drive until the players arrived (they were stuck because of the fan masses on their way from casa milan). It was SO FUCKING WORTH IT. Atmosphere was amazing! Now on our way back - will be a long night and short sleep
You are lucky to have been there.
Fucking Legend!!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
today, champions
v9QBr7m.png
Holy shit Congo , that’s a nice stash.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I can't get enough of these celebrations, that was wild ride.
One of the craziest players is definitely Giroud, either he was drunk or he's just really crazy :lol: He always stuck out on that bus, lighting flares (poor Florenzi always getting burned), changing shirts all the time and what not, but I really love how much he enjoyed that Scudetto.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

Milan, the championship won without penalties in the last 16 Serie A matches :proud:

I was wondering this recently. Didn't mention it, because I didn't want to jinx things. But it also feels like a long time since we gave away a penalty too.
Wonder if it's even longer.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
videos of theo signing calhanoglu fliglio di puttana to the whole of the piazza killed me :lol:

or him and krunic screaming inter inter vaffanculo on the open bus man what a legend

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Yeah, i think triple nutmeggio

Beautiful, literally gave me chills. This team is so united that nothing seems impossible.

I almost felt bad for the Sassuolo players, they seemingly resigned to the fact that they were dealing with a different beast, a different class.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
can we do a little miniseries on the guy who brings a fucking trumpet and plays one note to matches and celebrations

who is this person?

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
OK, I ended up reading more of the Merda fan comments. The general consensus is that we won because of a "vast pro-Milan conspiracy" where everyone is involved (FICG officials, referees, other teams, and newspapers). For example, we only won the last 5 games because teams like Sassuolo and Lazio helped us out. Also, this is a one-time thing, next year we will go back where we belong, mid-table. We (the Milan fans, players, and coach) are all cry-babies complaining about ref mistakes, when in reality all the mistakes went against Merda. There are a few Merda fans that try to speak reason, but they are quickly drowned by negative comments. Overall, we are talking about a delusional fan base that is seriously in pain. Was fun reading this, but I had enough.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
OK, I ended up reading more of the Merda fan comments. The general consensus is that we won because of a "vast pro-Milan conspiracy" where everyone is involved (FICG officials, referees, other teams, and newspapers). For example, we only won the last 5 games because teams like Sassuolo and Lazio helped us out. Also, this is a one-time thing, next year we will go back where we belong, mid-table. We (the Milan fans, players, and coach) are all cry-babies complaining about ref mistakes, when in reality all the mistakes went against Merda. There are a few Merda fans that try to speak reason, but they are quickly drowned by negative comments. Overall, we are talking about a delusional fan base that is seriously in pain. Was fun reading this, but I had enough.
1653392827178.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I told you. The Italian Inter forum is a gold mine... @nonsonoqui was right. Delusional as they come.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I mean, usually a team overperforming lasts for a good 10-15 games.. Milan have now overperformed for 2 years. :sipioli:

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
I mean, usually a team overperforming lasts for a good 10-15 games.. Milan have now overperformed for 2 years. :sipioli:
They were not ready for this. Constantly underestimating us the last few years. Neither will they be ready for what's to come next.