The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Ibra is panicking about life after football. I also think he's separated from his wife, they don't live in Milano with him, they live back home in Sweden.
He always speaks fondly of her though, she also used to be a model I think, they probably are relatively independent.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He always speaks fondly of her though, she also used to be a model I think, they probably are relatively independent.
From his book it seemed like shes a lot older than him and is very independent.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Come on, are we getting a signing before June? Origi the morning after the Champions League final?

Can we get 2?

The Campioni D'Italia actually deserves 3 or 4 before June.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Gabriel Jesus really is 50m or whatever, it's not like City need the money, wouldn't they be happier selling him to us than to Arsenal or Spurs? Also, why the fuck would Spurs get him? They don't need him. I think that's just a way to try to drive up his price.

Gabby would solve so many problems here.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I really can't hate this guy right now.

"You can leave like kessie, or act shit enough to leave your homies like Calhanoglu"
Bruce Wayne
Kessie was any different than Hakan, how? Who was it during the Olympics said he would sort out his contract with AC Milan and wanted to stay forever? He said verbatim the below:

“I’m proud to have chosen this club and it is not my intention to leave. In fact, I want to stay forever. I really like it when the Ultras sing: ‘The President, there is only one President…’ Here, I want to be for life. At least the football life.”

Him and Hakan are the same when it comes to empty promises. If the allure of a slightly higher contract and commission is enough to change his mind on wanting to "stay forever" then clearly he didn't mean a word he said. Glad he performed in the season's end run-in, thanks, but otherwise he can fuck off.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That would be silly.

I think we are all under the assumption it will be around 2.5-3m (still a lot, yes)
I bet his commercial value to the club, alone, easily makes him worth the 7m, let alone 2.5m.

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
In all honesty, the mercato that I imagine that focuses on some quality homegrown players would look something like:

CF - Belotti or Scamacca (I fear that Scamacca wouldn't get enough playing time to develop with Giroud and Origi ahead of him)
RW - Gabriel Jesus (I still have hope...)
RW - Matteo Canciellieri (I really think we need to jump on this; even if he is loaned out)
LB - Andrea Cambiaso (Genoa is relegated now)

This is assuming that Sanches, Botman and Origi are tied up

Dream world also imagines a loan with option for 15m for Ludovic Blas though (AM and RW cover)

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kessie was any different than Hakan, how? Who was it during the Olympics said he would sort out his contract with AC Milan and wanted to stay forever? He said verbatim the below:

Him and Hakan are the same when it comes to empty promises. If the allure of a slightly higher contract and commission is enough to change his mind on wanting to "stay forever" then clearly he didn't mean a word he said. Glad he performed in the season's end run-in, thanks, but otherwise he can fuck off.
what empty promises, hakan never sang praise like Kessie or bragged that renewal was a non issue.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
In fairness, we do not yet know what they will do and where they will (or will not) invest

For starters they need 4 defenders. 2 CB and cover at both FB positions .

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

True. But Hakan was much more disrespeckful.

1. He kept us as his backup. Imagine the great Maldini calls you and you say, nah let me think on it and leave him on "read">
2. He went to a direct opp, and said that dumbass shit about challenging for champ again (seriously some cuck energy).
3. He did that stupid BS celebration first chance he got.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty, the mercato that I imagine that focuses on some quality homegrown players would look something like:

CF - Belotti or Scamacca (I fear that Scamacca wouldn't get enough playing time to develop with Giroud and Origi ahead of him)
RW - Gabriel Jesus (I still have hope...)
RW - Matteo Canciellieri (I really think we need to jump on this; even if he is loaned out)
LB - Andrea Cambiaso (Genoa is relegated now)

This is assuming that Sanches, Botman and Origi are tied up

Dream world also imagines a loan with option for 15m for Ludovic Blas though (AM and RW cover)
397cee130bc8f71a08afb3aec42aa790_w200.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
True. But Hakan was much more disrespeckful.

1. He kept us as his backup. Imagine the great Maldini calls you and you say, nah let me think on it and leave him on "read">
2. He went to a direct opp, and said that dumbass shit about challenging for champ again (seriously some cuck energy).
3. He did that stupid BS celebration first chance he got.
3 is legit, the rest is bs. Kessie would have done absolutely the same.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Ibra needs someone who doesn't take shit, I think he would get bored with the average girly WAG.
I believed he said that in his book.

Thanks @MB again btw, for translating that years ago.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion but I would keep Saladmaker for another year. I doubt anyone is going to pay over 20Mil for him right now, and another season in CL will raise his value for sure.

We definitely need a proper starting RW though.
Deulofeu would be a cool signing if we failed at all our other options or if for some reason we sell salad for 20-25 then buy Deulofeu for 15

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 is legit, the rest is bs. Kessie would have done absolutely the same.
1 is debatable. But Kessie had a real market unlike Hakan, so I chalk that down to Hakan not having enough self awareness to understand his market.

2. He may have signed for Inter or Juve for a better deal, but I doubt he would have wanted to rile up the fans in the process. He may have lied earlier on but to me his intentions were to maintain relations with the fans. Whereas it was clear Hakan thought everyone from management to the fans undervalued him and was desperate to rub it in our faces.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we need more italians i d take Zaniolo over Berardi honestly.
I thibk he needs better coach than mourinho who ll guide him properly and club who ll work on his crazy personality. There s still fantasista ala Totti hidden somewhere in that boy every time i watch him.

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
Is it possible for Ibra to have some kind of hybrid role of player/coach? I'm not sure how debilitating his injury is (obviously enough to be out for 8 months) but if his presence is valued so much he can play the coaching role and reevaluate his physical condition in the new year. A contract centered around appearances. I think to rely on him to get on the field and be effective is wishful thinking at this juncture

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it possible for Ibra to have some kind of hybrid role of player/coach? I'm not sure how debilitating his injury is (obviously enough to be out for 8 months) but if his presence is valued so much he can play the coaching role and reevaluate his physical condition in the new year. A contract centered around appearances. I think to rely on him to get on the field and be effective is wishful thinking at this juncture
1653493900251.png

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
All arguments for Ibra not getting an extension are correct.

But then there's this

Damn, reusing that banger of a one liner.

On a more serious note, I’m pretty sure the extension rumors were before they found out Ibra would take 8 months to recover. He probably thought it’s a minor meniscus cleanup.

I’ll be shocked if he stays now. He has earned the right too, but I can’t seen him staying knowing that he’ll be doing than for 8 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule