Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Fun fact

Krunic: 1414minues played, ZERO goals
Romagnoli: 1408 minutes, 1 goal.. mind you one of them is a defender

:sip:
Fun fact

Krunic started in crunch games against Verona, Atalanta and Sassuolo. We won all three very convincingly and won with more than 1 goal difference.

Prior to that, the only time we won with that difference is against a shit Genoa since start of January.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ardezzo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini
If Kjaer was 100% healthy I would agree, but he might not come back how we was before

But still if Ale agreed to 2.5-3m (unlikely), then I think he’d be worth keeping

I’m surprised Juve and Inter aren’t after him, seems like the perfect Chiellini/Bastoni replacement for them
I think Inter need to see what they have in hand (players and money) before making any moves.

That being said, they already lost Ranocchia for free and Di Marco is not a CB (the damage in Bologna game is because him marking Arnautovic).
They should make a move to either Roma or Felipe. Both are available for free.

Instead I only heard of their dream of Bremer.

Yeah right, in the even Bastoni sold, the money would go straight to Oaktree not new player(s).

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happen to know how many embarrassing reds Krunic has?

ah9wT89.gif

“(Lukaku) è velocissimo” I don't want my defender being so afraid to run....

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hope Rebic is not sold. If he is willing to be a substitute for Leao, and fight for his place in the team, then why not.

When he comes on as a substitute, he changes the match with his pressing and his overall efforts. And the fact that he is such a lovable character.

And the way Lang talked about Milan, I don't like him tbh. But a big yes to CDK.

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You pass more when you're dominating possession. In the CL it's much less likely. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

What matters is that when he does pass, he's doing it well. His pass completions are very good, especially the more risky passes. He could easily do those down the line passes into space for Leao/Theo to run into, and he's also great at long crossfield passes like Kjaer. With Lille, when they won the title, they depended on him a lot for the first line breaking pass into midfield. We'll need that as well, and he's very good at it for a man of his size.

Yeah, that's clearly one of the main reasons to get him. He's off the charts good at winning headers and is a huge offensive set piece threat.
But its true also that Bremer is a better passer & in headers than Fikalulu ?

There is also the price.
If Botman is 40mil & Bremer is 25mil.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

There is also the price.
At the end of the day, either of them is fine as long as we get one of them.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Happen to know how many embarrassing reds Krunic has?

ah9wT89.gif

And still dropped a 10/10 masterclass in an important CL match

Fun fact

Krunic started in crunch games against Verona, Atalanta and Sassuolo. We won all three very convincingly and won with more than 1 goal difference.

Prior to that, the only time we won with that difference is against a shit Genoa since start of January.

It still doesn’t change the fact that he scored zero goals. Tell me how many of those goals he was involved in? Exactly zero. And no theos solo doesn’t count lol

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think most central defenders are better than Fik and Kalulu in headers, there's no denying that. We started playing in a way that negated that risk, almost, but they're still not good at it. Bremer is clearly better. Passing, I don't know.
1654431798777.png
Bremer: Doesn't pass a lot, but does so under pressure. Looks from the numbers like he just thumps the ball long and hopes for the best. Kalulu and Tomori meanwhile make a lot of short passes as we tend to hold possession a lot more than Torino. I don't know if we could make any judgement about the players since the teams play so differently in terms of possession and what to do with the ball during buildup and transition.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It still doesn’t change the fact that he scored zero goals. Tell me how many of those goals he was involved in? Exactly zero. And no theos solo doesn’t count lol

You need to stop watching so much United if that is your bar for a "masterclass" defensive performance

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont know why folks bitch about having Krunic in the team.

Dude can fill in multiple positions, doesnt complain and is on low wages. Basically a way better version of Lord Borini.

He is basically our James Milner.

I think you'd have to be an idiot to not see how much value a player like Krunic brings in a squad.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

I dont give a fuck if he scores goals or not. His job isnt to score goals. His job is to assist in our pressing game and basically allow our attack to do its job, which they did.

Go rewatch the games again and see how much more fluid we were in attack compared to when Diaz was starting. There is a reason why he started those last three games.

And he was involved in Kessie's goal numbnuts.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

There is also the price.
Is it me or does that price difference seem excessive? Sure Botman is younger, but only by 3 years, 25 is also only the start of his prime for a CB.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I dont give a fuck if he scores goals or not. His job isnt to score goals. His job is to assist in our pressing game and basically allow our attack to do its job, which they did.

Go rewatch the games again and see how much more fluid we were in attack compared to when Diaz was starting. There is a reason why he started those last three games.

And he was involved in Kessie's goal numbnuts.

he is playing as a CAM so of course his job is to score or assist. You don’t have to use diaz to prove a point, when we all know how much he regressed since he got the covid.

a lot of our goals in the last 5 matches were all about individual brilliance. Its the reason why all of us are screaming for better attcking players. Krunic didn’t do shit other than make us even more better defensively.

Fck outta here with this overrating of a mediocre player. He is a squad player and will be mentioned as such.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
He'll be an idiot to accept such wages. In England he gets twice as much. I love Milan but I am not a fan of cooperations cheating their employees.
those wages aren't that bad, remember that he signed his contract last year, meaning that he still has long contract left with us. It's not same situation as it was with Kessie and now Leao. So unless there's an EPL team around the corner that are willing to buy him for 80M and pay him 7M (double as you said), then it's not a bad deal at all. But giving him 4M seems a bit more reasonable, giving how good he's been with us since he came here.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have nothing against Milan keeping Romagnoli as 4th cb. And investing up front 30mln... I hope it's also an idea. Seriously.

Botman price gets us one player like CDK.
Roma's wage difference will make it even with buying a new player with half his wage.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One advantage Bremer has over Botman tho, is that we would cuck Inter if we do get him lol.

They will lose Bastoni and Newcastle will swoop in for Botman (so they wobt even be able to try for him)

It will also nullify any ST in seriea even Lukaku.
Bremer will literally destroy Dusan.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You need to stop watching so much United if that is your bar for a "masterclass" defensive performance
What this got to do with anything?

• Star
Reactions: vB9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule