The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
like CDK who hasnt played in Italy , is slow and a gamble?
Every transfer is a gamble. I don't think CDK is being brought in to play as our winger. I'm meh about CDK. I feel like there is some random kid from Curacao playing for Lorient that would be the better buy.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
They used to be on sale here but now there is just the one

NOOOOOOOOO
WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME BEFORE

ClosedBothHorse-max-1mb.gif

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
This is the heat that comes with playing for PSG, playing for big money. I feel like most non-Milan fans didn't realize how much he was getting paid at Milan before going to PSG.

This is what happens when you get paid a lot and have made this much noise. He's made mistakes for Italy before, but they were dealt with differently, because he was this "kid playing for the club he loves" and that allows you to have way more leeway. He doesn't have that anymore.

Let's say we won the Scudetto with him, and we were in the same spot as PSG in the CL, and we got knocked out because of his error. People would tell him "don't worry, next time" and the pundits would be like "oh, you gotta feel bad for him, he feels bad, let down his boyhood club" blah blah blah. But you don't get that when you leave.

This sort of pressure will now be on our boys from day 1 next season, we're going to see what they're made of. I think they handled the last 5 games of the season really well, for a title, so I have faith--but it's this young team's next big test.

exactly.

someone was talking here about "where was that energy when he was here?... why change?"
well now he is being judge by the same standards as other, no longer the protective lax standards of homegrown player.
that's what changed.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
As anticipated, Saturday #Chelsea opened to Romelu's onerous loan #Lukaku : contacts confirmed this week with #Inter ready to put on the plate € 5-6M to bring it back to Milan. #Blues they start from request of 15M but at 10M (annual loan) they can free the Belgian

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If u are strong and fast you can dominate any league.., wtf is that logic acting like the PL is harder and better than any other league?
Bar city and liverpool everyone else is fair game and pretty trash if you ask me
Maldini thinks that once you go past Liverpool and City, there's nothing really special about the EPL.

"We also need to specify here that Liverpool and Manchester City are a level above the others, but below that is a big gap.

Napoli beat Leicester City and Atalanta and Milan more than played on level terms with Manchester United last season, so it’s only right at the top we see that gap."

But what does Maldini know?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Every transfer is a gamble. I don't think CDK is being brought in to play as our winger. I'm meh about CDK. I feel like there is some random kid from Curacao playing for Lorient that would be the better buy.

Some gambles are bigger than others. CDK is worth an amount somewhere in the region of 20 million euro's. I don't like the transfer sums mentioned and I prefer a winger before we buy an AM.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
exactly.

someone was talking here about "where was that energy when he was here?... why change?"
well now he is being judge by the same standards as other, no longer the protective lax standards of homegrown player.
that's what changed.
We forgave mistakes that he made here, and to be fair to him, he saved us a lot, as well. As a shot stopper, he's honestly still top 10 in the world for me. He seems more sluggish than he did last year, he doesn't have that sharp snap to his movements. He looks like he's in his late 30's, still good, but slower, but he's only 23 lol.

If he won the title here, after winning the Euros, the hype around him would be insane. Now he's just getting shit, and it's funny because you can tell that he's genuinely confused as to what has happened.

That's why Hakan being confused as to why Milan fans were pissed at him got me so annoyed. If you want to be all cynical and be like: "hey, this is just a kid's game, none of the players care, they just make money blah blah blah" cool, but, if you are going to be that cynical, why should a player be that naive to think fans won't care? That's just as stupid to me.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I don't think the 4-3-3 is really that great for Italy, especially if Chiesa is out.
It could work if Chiesa, Zaniolo and Scamacca develop towards their full potential

Chiesa, Scamacca, Zaniolo
Tonali, Locatelli, Barella
Spinazola, Bastoni, Mancini, Calabria
Donnaruma/Meret

Something like that. But the players need to develop, by playing in teams that play in the UCL on a regular basis.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now he's just getting shit, and it's funny because you can tell that he's genuinely confused as to what has happened.
No one around him cares enough to speak with him honestly. He seems surrounded by yes men, and always has been.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It could work if Chiesa, Zaniolo and Scamacca develop towards their full potential

Chiesa, Scamacca, Zaniolo
Tonali, Locatelli, Barella
Spinazola, Bastoni, Mancini, Calabria
Donnaruma/Meret

Something like that. But the players need to develop, by playing in teams that play in the UCL on a regular basis.
Mancini locatelii
Fuck no

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So Bellanova to Inter and Molina to Juve.

Renato Sanches and Sven Botman to Milan. Nice
Also Origi to Milan.

But we can't pretend that Dybala and evantually donkey to merda is good thing.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How they gonna do Dybala Lukaku and Lautaro? That sounds like depth they can’t afford, and also why would any of those three want to sit?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was lovely goal fron Lang. Would risk it at 20M. Better than to take a gamble with overrated italiann fodders.
We can start next season with an almost completely new attack:

Lang---Origi----CDK
---------Adli

Obviously Leao starts on the left, but the point is we can have a new totally viable attack with those 4 new players. Big upgrade to what we have (besides Leao).

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Champion of Italy "played on level terms" with the team that finished 6th in England but EPL is not the toughest league out there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That's literally Maldini's point. The top teams in Italy are equal to the top teams in the PL, except for City and Liverpool.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If they're getting Lukaku, that probably means they're selling Lautaro. They're also selling either Bastoni or Skriniar, seems more likely to be Skriniar recently.
Fuck them, but with that duo in attack, they will be dangerous team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule