The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can you read

WE.MISSED COUSE THEY BLOCED RENATO.AND BOTMAN 3 MONTHS AGO AND HSD DEAL WITH LILLE BUT REDSHIT DONT HAVE MONEY

Only if you assume that Lille would have actually accepted our offer of <30M if it was proposed in May / early June. However keep in mind that Newcastle was already trying for Botman in January and never stopped pursuing him.

Even you as the biggest Redbird hater, do you really believe Lille would have accepted our offer without having heared Newcastles counter offer first? Nah, I don't think so. Lille had no hurry to accept our offer so early. They for sure were going to wait for Newcastle no matter when (or even if) we made an offer.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know if you guys understand that stevan is a troll. He comes here whenever there is bad news related to Milan and trolls you guys. Like, unless you enjoy pissing on yourself, just ignore the fucking guy.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only if you assume that Lille would have actually accepted our offer of <30M if it was proposed in May / early June. However keep in mind that Newcastle was already trying for Botman in January and never stopped pursuing him.

Even you as the biggest Redbird hater, do you really believe Lille would have accepted our offer without having heared Newcastles counter offer first? Nah, I don't think so. Lille had no hurry to accept our offer so early. They for sure were going to wait for Newcastle no matter when (or even if) we made an offer.

I thought Lille couldn't buy before July 1st?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I don’t know if you guys understand that stevan is a troll. He comes here whenever there is bad news related to Milan and trolls you guys. Like, unless you enjoy pissing on yourself, just ignore the fucking guy.
My bad, I didnt know that.
@patosheva is he your cuz?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cb pairing of 1.85 cm and 1.79 cm . Samaldinho , it's not Italia 1990 or USA 1994. Football has evolved you know. New rules are coming soon. Striker with height more than 185cm will have a lot easier to score .

Kessie fucked up game against Atletico ,but he also redeemed himself against Atletico with assist so don't say black and white stuff . You know that Kessie is unique player who will be hard to replace.
I don't think Kalulu's listed height is accurate, that's first thing.

I'm not saying we don't need another CB, I want one, but is it fair to say that Kalulu's performances change your priority? Kjaer returning should also help. When it seemed like Botman was coming here, few were happy, now that he's going to Newcastle he's the next VVD?

This honestly reminds me of Kabak.

Kessie was shit against Liverpool, both games. Kessie got an assist, so what? In multiple games in the CL, he didn't look like a player who should be paid 7m. Tonali looked like he belonged, and he's a child. He was shit against Italian teams, he was shit against Inter, it was when we subbed him that we became dominant to win the Derby.

Kessie dropping to be a third CB is nothing special, Krunic does that shit, we don't need Kessie for that. At least Krunic can pass from time to time.

I want a better CM than Kessie, he holds us back. He's a good player, with world class potential, but not for how we want to play in the future. He should have went to Chelsea, not Barca.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I believe the same people that watch youtube videos on finances of other clubs.
no

speaking for the General alone

what I said was milan‘s strategy was probably to offer low and count on the loyalty/desire of the player to force a move to milan

I also said that the lower offer and loyalty strategy has not worked in the past

are you reading any posts or do you just talk shit

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Ok. Operation cleanup with Steven

I warned you guys

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait until we get outbid by Inter for Bremer.

Seriously tho, if their plan is to sell Skriniar for 60M to get Bremer for 50M, they probably better just keep Skriniar. I don't see the logic here. It's a lateral move at best, and the remaining 10ish M won't help them much...

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Yup. I blocked him. Unfortunately I still get to see people trying to respond to his trolling attempts.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whatever man Stevan's I am rich comment was amazing.
It reminds me of my friend with whom I went to downtown and we started making fun of him with another group of folks, he got so mad and screamed I make more money than you.

I spilled the beer and ran from the pub throwing 60 bucks at the waiter. Shit was injurious for my health.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously tho, if their plan is to sell Skriniar for 60M to get Bremer for 50M, they probably better just keep Skriniar. I don't see the logic here. It's a lateral move at best, and the remaining 10ish M won't help them much...

Really? Do some of you guy still don't understand how this goes? Jesus.....

If they sell Skriniar for 60m, they book that immediately. If they buy Bremmer for 40m, they put that on the book over 5 years, plus the wages. That's how clubs operate in the FPP age.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bremer has a gentleman's agreement with Cairo that he extended his contract so that they could sell him for 25M this summer.
That's the reason why Merda are so keen on him, because of his price-tag.

25M Is more than reasonable for him I think.
And if Merda need to sell Skriniar first before buying, then we can surely swoop in and pick him off first.
We don't actually have to sell before we buy.
Is that so? Then maybe Botman going to Newcastle could be bad news for Inter, if you know what I mean

:yikes:

• LOL
Reactions: Ryo

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knew it. Botman is now average and we didn't need him.
No we need him. He would have been a great addition to our defense.
With him, our back will be so strong for years.

Unfortunately, we have limited budget and our current AM and RW are in coma and need to be fixed ASAP.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No we need him. He would have been a great addition to our defense.
With him, our back will be so strong for years.

Unfortunately, we have limited budget and our current AM and RW are in coma and need to be fixed ASAP.

We were just sold for 1.3B. I don't buy the limited budget story whatsoever. It's pathetic.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, I do not see patoshava as a troll. More like a true fan that gets excited easily and seems to believe some real bogus theories.
Naah Pato sheva drives forumers to suicide fuck him. He is troll who doesnt even watch football, with no innovation.

Stevan is more fun then again I have only seen him for a month. Pato sheva was same 8 years ago. You go steven throw that money like newcastle arabs :D
artworks-000103137294-j2m98u-t500x500.jpg

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Need money? :-)
Inter? But they have more revenue than us. So... I'm confused... why do they need to sell Skriniar, when he's their best defender?

I thought teams who sell their best players, like, let me pick a team at random... Inter! When Inter sold Lukaku and Hakimi last year, and replaced them with Dzeko and Dumfries, isn't that like... a bad thing?

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Kalulu's listed height is accurate, that's first thing.

I'm not saying we don't need another CB, I want one, but is it fair to say that Kalulu's performances change your priority? Kjaer returning should also help. When it seemed like Botman was coming here, few were happy, now that he's going to Newcastle he's the next VVD?

This honestly reminds me of Kabak.

Kessie was shit against Liverpool, both games. Kessie got an assist, so what? In multiple games in the CL, he didn't look like a player who should be paid 7m. Tonali looked like he belonged, and he's a child. He was shit against Italian teams, he was shit against Inter, it was when we subbed him that we became dominant to win the Derby.

Kessie dropping to be a third CB is nothing special, Krunic does that shit, we don't need Kessie for that. At least Krunic can pass from time to time.

I want a better CM than Kessie, he holds us back. He's a good player, with world class potential, but not for how we want to play in the future. He should have went to Chelsea, not Barca.
You want to prove your point no matter what.I respect that, but throwing shit at Kessie is not gonna change the fact that it will be hard to find a player with similar characteristics .

I always wanted Botman here. You can find other forumers with same thinking.

And what height difference of Kalulu change? He is short for cb ,period.

You know who hold us back ? It was Suso ,and when i said when we get rid of that fucker Milan will start to be great again. And that was exactly what happened.

Kessie can't hold you back when world class club want him, he was the last player from fasobelli era, you know why?
Because he was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.