The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Messias , a player who has the total estimate of #Pioli , should join his teammates on retreat between Thursday and Friday. Operation, as anticipated by @cmdotcom, for a total of 4 million compared to the 8 envisaged by the previous agreement with Crotone

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can delude yourself all you want.
It's better to live in reality
The fact you can't even admit that Maldini wants CDK is both hilarious and sad at the same time.

But you have to take this stance because if we don't get him, you can always say that Paolo didn't want him.
Lol. You don't get the point do you?

I like the Porsche GT3 Touring. It is a great car. Subtle, and only those who care enough about cars know what it is. Naturally aspirated? Manual? Incredible car.

But I'm not a Porsche guy. I appreciate them, but don't love them. But do I want to pay 170k for one? If I got a good deal, sure. But the demand has made people pay way over MSRP for it. Dudes paying 200k for one, or even more. That's getting into Ferrari territory. For what? To impress other losers at cars and coffee?

Why in the living fuck would I pay over list for something like that?

You act like there is only one player that we could ever want and if we don't get him on the financial terms we want, that is some failure. Why should we overpay? Transfer sagas and the "humiliation" is all bullshit. Winning is all that matters.

Not wanting to pay too much for some kid from the Belgian league where the best highlights we can fight over is if he made the right run for someone else to score, and letting Leeds or whoever to overpay, is not humiliation.

Paying 80m for Maguire is humiliating.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol that was just an example…i.e. a big club loaned Lukaku but only midtable clubs (bar Milan) are interested in Ziyech. I wasn’t linking Ziyech to Inter because he’s unsuitable for their system :fp:
So lukaku was loaned by a 'big club' but ziyech is only wanted by a bigger club?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio on CDK, Sanches etc
Milan: the latest on De Ketelaere
In addition to the Ibra question, Milan are at work to carry out the incoming negotiations. With Chelsea, contacts are always alive to find the right formula for Hakim Ziyech, the goal for the AC Milan trocar. As is Charles De Ketelaere: Milan in the last few hours presented a first official offer to Bruges, of twenty million, but the Belgian club asks for more, since Leeds United seems to have offered more than 30 million (plus bonuses ) to purchase it.

If this rumor is confirmed, the De Ketelaere affair would become complicated, despite the new offensive scheduled for the next few days. It should also be noted that Bruges is also interested in two Milan Primavera players: Bjorklund and Roback.

Milan: Renato Sanches does not give up
For the midfield, however, Renato Sanches does not give up. There have been no signs that PSG will close in a short time for his arrival, as the French club is focused on the sale of 'redundancies'. Milan remain on the alert, hoping that the player will lower his demands.

Milan, meanwhile, is also moving on even younger talents and on the future: this Tuesday there was a meeting with the father of Tommaso Mancini, a 2004 owned by Vicenza sought throughout Italy but also abroad (Benfica and Seville). Milan are trying to beat the competition for the young striker who will turn eighteen on 23 July.
In the end only Di Marzio consistently brings news, everyone else just parroting him

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
i think it'd be one or the other, if any .

sorry for pissing on the parade again. 🤷‍♂️
I’m sure they want both, maybe it depends on sales too.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Messias , a player who has the total estimate of #Pioli , should join his teammates on retreat between Thursday and Friday. Operation, as anticipated by @cmdotcom, for a total of 4 million compared to the 8 envisaged by the previous agreement with Crotone

tony-soprano.gif

All I wanted was Ziyech and CDK to join the attack

instead, I have to put up with dumb and dumber

why must I suffer

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Question about our primavera - Which players are we most excited to be promoted to the Primavera? Only ones I know of are Longhi, Camarda (can he even play that level yet?), Marshage and Heffernan..

And are there any player from the Primavera that are now too old and will have to go out on loan? That we could see in Serie B/C? That we have high hopes for.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Question about our primavera - Which players are we most excited to be promoted to the Primavera? Only ones I know of are Longhi, Camarda (can he even play that level yet?), Marshage and Heffernan..

And are there any player from the Primavera that are now too old and will have to go out on loan? That we could see in Serie B/C? That we have high hopes for.
Chaka Traore could be loaned out to a serie b side and we kinda have high hopes for

Oh and there's also Marco Nasti, he's the one thats most ready to play in Seire B imo..

Juve have been trying to poach him from us for a while now

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Imo watching primavera is a waste of time.

Watch those that go out on loans to Serie B clubs if you have that much time...the others have long way ahead of them.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Ziyech is an Arab as well, plays a big part of being turned down by Dutch staff, if he was Surinamese or Van dicken surname he would have been twerked for non stop.

Ask @MilanMB about the peasant treatment he receives in Netherlands.
I’m more brownie than MB, never got a bad treatment in Holland.
Maybe MB is a peasant? :yikes:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How do you feel about CDK as our CF?

We all kind of just thought of him as either AM or RW - especially given his characteristics and arrival of Origi - but maybe there’s something else at play here.

Pioli has a big headache now - in a good way - in how to get all these pieces to work together. To me Adli is too talented to not play as a 10. Bennacer on form has to start. Tonali is obviously not droppable. CDK can play all over the place.

Do we need another strong CM like Renato? If we keep Kalulu as CB, should we invest in a top RB or roll with Calabria/Florenzi? Will Origi deputize on the LW also?

So many questions that need to be solved before this puzzle fits together. Let’s hope we wrap up a good amount of business by mid July.

I don’t think there’s any chance we will have a set 11 going forward, especially this compressed season with the World Cup. There’s going to be a LOT of rotation, and a lot of players won’t even play a full 90 all season. Most likely the entire front four will be subbed each game + one of the midfielders.

There will be solutions for each game. Up front I’d imagine CDK would work better in games we’re expected not to dominate, and Giroud in games were dominating, and Origi being the default option that can mix it up.

Last edited:

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
How does Leeds have more $

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule