Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
@lucabianchin7
Charles #DeKetelaere sarà in Italia domani, a meno di clamorose sorprese. Ultime formalità burocratiche in fase di ultimazione, niente arrivo in serata. #Milan

This guy's been top top so far, so I trust it. GDM said it too (but he also said today)... Anyways, always was odd he'd have arrived today when the ENTIRE squad/mgmt in another country

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Messias and Diaz lol
starting Diaz and Messias and subbing them out during HT for Adli and Saele
7MGk.gif

starting Adli and Saele and subbing them out at HT for Diaz and Messias
fans-celebrate.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@lucabianchin7
Charles #DeKetelaere sarà in Italia domani, a meno di clamorose sorprese. Ultime formalità burocratiche in fase di ultimazione, niente arrivo in serata. #Milan

This guy's been top top so far, so I trust it. GDM said it too (but he also said today)... Anyways, always was odd he'd have arrived today when the ENTIRE squad/mgmt in another country
I hope you will be in the match thread today. I think we will see great things.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I hope you will be in the match thread today. I think we will see great things.

I don't do matchday threads... Will be watching at a local watering hole. But will be good, no doubt

90% of the Marseille inhabitants are Arabs so that might very well be true

Yep. Good people, great culture, great food. A lottttttttt of algerians in Marseille. Love that city

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@lucabianchin7

Agree

Kinda funny GDS after all these years is now a reliable source on Milan because of this guy :lol:

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Will the match be on YouTube ?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I have to say Pellegatti kinda climbed some latters in recent weeks. Mostly spot on and first to break developpements about CDK. He said Milan will do the striker first in this mercato, when everyone was writing about Botman and Sanchez. Then Origi came. Next he said Milan will do the CAM/SS second, when everyone still was talking about Lang and Ziyech. Then CDK, after weeks of negotiations, came.

Now he's saying we're going to do the CM next and end mercato with the CB. He says Ziyech as of now is no option and has always been considered 2nd choice for CDK (he was one of the first to report this, weeks ago).

Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule