Not open for further replies.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
most hurtful insult you could ever give me

hand to god
Well you use other folks as collateral without any risk and preach. Also burning money and resources for negative outcome. Peak Aoc, will you be smug too?
Trading pingu and curu for that muppet?

Do I have to do dna testing?
25% match fuck this bartender bullshit. General Patton my ass.
Redeem yourself coward or are you going tik tok this too?

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
dont-be-foolish-silly.gif
Saelemaekers will stay and he will play whether you like it or not. He is also nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be and he still has potential. But yes, his finishing is weak.

You should have more respect for the players who won us the Scudetto while you sit on your cheap couch from Ikea and wank yourselves.
zyzz-zyzz-sickkunt-spotted-zyzz-sickkunt-gif-24672637.gif

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think the Kessie replacement is actually going to be Ziyech.
I agree. In the same way that Romagnoli's replacement is CDK.

1659646729008.gif

“I chose Paris Saint-Germain because I think that it’s the best project for me. Staying in France was important to me, as I know this league already.”

step out of your comfort zone next time
....AND accept a lower wage, adapt to a new country and learn a new language. You clearly have his best interests at heart. 😂

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I wish people would stop comparing replacements to last season Kessie - we want them to play like / exceed the previous season's Kessie
Renato sanchez

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well you use other folks as collateral without any risk and preach. Also burning money and resources for negative outcome. Peak Aoc, will you be smug too?

Be honorable make Yankees proud. do the right thing you have two bullets one is hahaha

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

6YJ.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
what happened to my boy BirsaForever

He gave me a list of music I've been checking out and we were supposed to discuss
wtf?

Be honorable make Yankees proud. do the right thing you have two bullets one is hahaha

wow

:lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Got emotional after watching this again.

Season starts next week so I’m feeling a bit nostalgic. Can’t wait to experience another winning campaign.

I hope Milan seal the title with games to spare in the new season while on one hand it was thrilling to go to the last day. It could have been confirmed sooner.

⭐⭐️ With games to spare
1FF8124D-EC0B-4728-BD05-86E9374D9443.gif

• Star
Reactions: vB9

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Watching some goals from 14 15 season and have to say GOD thank you for this team we have right now and thank You for Paolo Maldini.

Man just saw
Poli
Bocheti
Armero
Destro
Rami
Hahahahah
Galiani really destoryed us

Good player.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Squad to register for the championship: 25 in total, of which 4 Milan nursery, 4 Italy nursery, unlimited U22s and then another 17.

Nursery Italy
Tonali
Florenzi
Mirante

Milan nursery
Cage
Calabria
Pobega

Extra list (under 22)
Adli
Kalulu
CDK
Lazetic

They let italians go (Donnarumma, Locatelli, Romagnoli, Maldini, Cutrone) and recently Serie A grown player Kessie.

Aren’t we including Jungdal in our squad? Also, who is Cage?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Watching some goals from 14 15 season and have to say GOD thank you for this team we have right now and thank You for Paolo Maldini.

Man just saw
Poli
Bocheti
Armero
Destro
Rami
Hahahahah
Armero is the player, every time I see a Milan vid or a picture of him in a Milan jersey, I say “oh shit, he did play for us”

…And I will still be just as shocked next time I see it.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

Lazio, Romagnoli: "The comparison with Nesta is wrong"​

Thank god
"romastori" was initially used as a meme but in the end he couldnt even reach that level

he's a defender that doesnt excel at anything. he can pass ok but only if he's not under pressure, he's slow and weak and only useful in the air against small strikers. somebody as mediocre as himself should have the tact to stay silent and be thankful milan gave him the opportunity to lift a trophy he never could have earned himself

we helped him overachieve sporting wise way beyond his skill level while paying him WC player wages and he still has the nerve to talk shit

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Man just saw
Poli
Bocheti
Armero
Destro
Rami
Hahahahah
Players not even worth playing for sassuolo

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why last summer when you can get him #nextsummer

the fat lady has finally sung and i don't like her vocals... she's no Susan Boyle at all

gorda-fat.gif

time to move on...next.
I just checked this video on YouTube now,my first time of seeing the longer version...I'm rolling on the floor laughing. I love that some people can do what they just want to do not minding what people say about them. That's what I called... living your life.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie lost at the end of last season, Renato Sanches lost, moved to Paris Saint-Germain , Milan are looking for a midfielder to be able to field in the median of Stefano Pioli 's 4-2-3-1 , despite there is no numerical urgency , given the presence of Tonali, Bennacer, Pobega, Bakayoko. There are many profiles followed by Maldini and Massara , from players already known in Serie A, such as Tameze of Verona , to lesser-known names, such as Onyedika of Midtjilland. At the moment, for none of these players there is a negotiation underway.

Milan, the names followed for the midfield​

Maldini and Massara do not stop. After the official De Ketelaere arrived in recent days, the managers of Milan are at work to bring Stefano Pioli a new midfielder to be deployed in the 4-2-3-1. Players, those listed below, who have impressed the Rossoneri management.
  • Raphael Onyedika
One of the names followed by Milan for the midfield is that of Raphael Onyedika. Owned by Midtjilland, the 2001 class of Nigerian nationality, 184 centimeters tall, has played 53 games for the Danes, scoring 4 goals in the last two seasons.
  • Ibrahima Sissoko
Born in 1997, Ibrahima Sissoko has been playing for Strasbourg since the 2018/19 season. For the midfielder, 4 appearances in the Under 21 of France, there are 126 career games in Ligue 1, with 5 goals scored.
  • John Onana
We remain in France, moving to Bordeaux, where Jean Onana plays. Born in 2000, of Cameroonian nationality, he played 23 games last season in Ligue 1, which ended with relegation. The midfielder, 9 appearances with the Cameroon national team, would meet his former teammate, Adli, at Milan.
  • Adrian Tameze
In all likelihood, that of the Verona midfielder is the best known name to the Italian public. Cameroonian, born in 1994, Tameze has been playing in Veneto since 2020. Owner with both Juric and Tudor, the midfielder boasts 78 matches in Serie A, enriched by 5 goals.

- Di Marzio

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie lost at the end of last season, Renato Sanches lost, moved to Paris Saint-Germain , Milan are looking for a midfielder to be able to field in the median of Stefano Pioli 's 4-2-3-1 , despite there is no numerical urgency , given the presence of Tonali, Bennacer, Pobega, Bakayoko. There are many profiles followed by Maldini and Massara , from players already known in Serie A, such as Tameze of Verona , to lesser-known names, such as Onyedika of Midtjilland. At the moment, for none of these players there is a negotiation underway.

Milan, the names followed for the midfield​

Maldini and Massara do not stop. After the official De Ketelaere arrived in recent days, the managers of Milan are at work to bring Stefano Pioli a new midfielder to be deployed in the 4-2-3-1. Players, those listed below, who have impressed the Rossoneri management.
  • Raphael Onyedika
One of the names followed by Milan for the midfield is that of Raphael Onyedika. Owned by Midtjilland, the 2001 class of Nigerian nationality, 184 centimeters tall, has played 53 games for the Danes, scoring 4 goals in the last two seasons.
  • Ibrahima Sissoko
Born in 1997, Ibrahima Sissoko has been playing for Strasbourg since the 2018/19 season. For the midfielder, 4 appearances in the Under 21 of France, there are 126 career games in Ligue 1, with 5 goals scored.
  • John Onana
We remain in France, moving to Bordeaux, where Jean Onana plays. Born in 2000, of Cameroonian nationality, he played 23 games last season in Ligue 1, which ended with relegation. The midfielder, 9 appearances with the Cameroon national team, would meet his former teammate, Adli, at Milan.
  • Adrian Tameze
In all likelihood, that of the Verona midfielder is the best known name to the Italian public. Cameroonian, born in 1994, Tameze has been playing in Veneto since 2020. Owner with both Juric and Tudor, the midfielder boasts 78 matches in Serie A, enriched by 5 goals.

- Di Marzio
Disaster names and profiles this simple cant be true or make us better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule