The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[Di Marzio] AC Milan currently following profiles of 4 central midfielders, Raphael Onyedika, Ibrahima Sissoko, Adrian Tameze, and Jean Onana. At the moment none of these players have been negotiated.

has VS scouting scouted any of these players besides Onana?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
even 13.75 % is waaaaaay to high for Napoli
One hand yes on the other hand the odd outlier season for them is a bit overdue. I don't think they will be in the title race in the last rounds but I wouldn't be completely surprised if they got lucky and played a freakishly good season out of nothing.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s not that we missed out on seedorf, yes it a missed opportunity and the player chose money over career, but that’s not the first time that maldini and massara are proven right.

It won’t be the last time, market dynamics are like this. I hope we just don’t panic buy any player now.
If anything PSG was a better career choice for him all around. More money and he's staying with the same manager that trusted him and revived his career. if PSG picked a different manager Renato wouldve been ours

rossoner03

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This!
This.

You dont overpay for anything!

And considering how considerate M&M with the budget, makes me realize how special CDK could be
Just imagine if there were no petrol money of PSG , Maldini would have for. eg taken unhappy Neymar from Barca with max. 40-45 mil or Mbappe with 35 mil, if the management would have provide a budget of 100 mil

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
CDK GIRLFRIEND - " She always agree with my choices. It will be a great opportunity for her to come here too, but first she has to finish her studies. "

He is going to find an Italian chick by then

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I see myself as an attacking midfielder, I like to play close to another striker, I can also fake 9. I feel like an attacking midfielder. Ready to become a great AC Milan number 10 like Savicevic and Rui Costa? It is important to look to the future and what the growth of the club will be. I want to participate in this growth, I want to make my contribution . The legends will always remain legends, I want to give my contribution to achieve the desired results ".

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I see myself as an attacking midfielder, I like to play close to another striker, I can also fake 9. I feel like an attacking midfielder. Ready to become a great AC Milan number 10 like Savicevic and Rui Costa? It is important to look to the future and what the growth of the club will be. I want to participate in this growth, I want to make my contribution . The legends will always remain legends, I want to give my contribution to achieve the desired results ".
All the "he's DEFINITELY RW bro" ppl please show yourselves :o

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So you think we have 3, potentially 4 AMs (CDK, Adli, Brahim, Krunic) but only 2 RWs (Saelemaekers and Messias). Does that make sense? Or maybe CDK is our RW for now?
Not really. I think CDK will switch btw RW (CDK, Sala, Messias) and AM (CDK, Adli, Diaz). Krunic will play more in double pivot.

However, before World Cup, in which we will play all UCL group stage 100% and 10+ matches in Serie A, it's highly likely that Messias will be a starter

mainly because CDK will still need time to adapt to our system.

So it's gonna be Leao - Adli/Diaz/CDK - Messias for a while and after that it remains to be seen if Pioli considers CDK an RW.

Anyway, I hope Messias prove me wrong.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think there’s a chance Adli actually plays on the right. A former coach of his suggested that in one interview, and since we all know how much swapping will be going on, I wouldn’t rule it out.

The reason being I think CDK is the better goal scorer obviously, and he should be closer to the goal and the striker from his starting positions. While Messias plays more like a true winger, Salad roams all across the field freely to cause overloads and link up play. Adli can still do that from the right. Also while both Adli and CDK press, Adli the more “true midfielder” and probably should play deeper.

Same way i think Pep has used some CAMs like adli in a wide position. We’ll see, I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule