Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Sterling and Bernardo.. yeah i can see an offer coming in late for Leao

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
Assuming that we will lowball Frankfurt for N'Dicka because he is in the last year of his contract, I think Zagadou would be a great fallback option if Frankfurt doesn't budge. I'm kind of surprised that we haven't been linked to him recently. He has had a ton of injury issues which may contribute to why he is still without a club this far into the summer. But he is an athletic profile that has great stats when he is on the pitch. I truly think he would be an awesome chance to take.

Similar to N'Dicka, he has some experience at LB, though that's not his primary position. He's a good passer and great in the air.

Add in that he won't require a transfer fee and I think it would be worth the risk. Of course, it will all depend on him staying healthy

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If the report on his crossing is true....do you really want someone who views himself as a CAM playing
in a position where crossing is essential to his position? Hell his gf's favourite position is missionary
because he's not great at getting round the back and whipping those tempting balls (n/h) in :o
What reports?

I think long term will be the CF if Pioli continues to coach Milan but atm there is a need for a RW and he has the tools to play there, it's as simple as that

Given your professed love for Suso I figure you'd be okay with a player like CDK on the right

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
How about a Salad straight swap with N'Dicka?

Another promising winger for them after the massive talent that is Hauge, and Belgian NT for an expiring player. :lol:

Now you're talking. Saelemaekers plus five million for N'Dicka.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Pioli on De Ketelaere: "In 2-3 years he can become a top. I think he can also start from the center-right. We'll find out together. "​

Seems like they signed mainly based on player qualities and without a pre-determined role in mind.
Amen to that

finger crossed sir

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don’t believe the Bennacer and Leao rumours

Our squad has been quiet and in complete harmony - it’s just nonsense originated from inside of Italy to throw a spanner in the works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Ndicka

32 games
4 goals, 4 assists.
3.2 aerials won, 2 headed goals

Very strong in the air, would be important to replace Romagnoli (our best in this area) with one who is even stronger in this area, currently we don’t have any tall CB.

1.9 tackles won - Fits well into Pioli’s agressive game.

0.5 dribbled past - dribbled a bit more than Kalulu & Tomori.

4.2 clearances - Good

Negatives:

Had 1 possession loss per 90 min (mostly unsuccessful touches) compared to Romagnoli (0.2).

Had low accuracy on long balls (2.1/6.2) compared to Romagnoli (2.5/4.6).
but ate no grass while Romagnoli is vegan already

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
15 serie a games before the worldcup will make or break everyone hopes for scudetto. This is it i mean win all of them and im sure we are champions

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Nice catholic raised boy........

........21 year old

Joining AC Milan........

ImmaculateMenacingAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

Doesn't it remind you of someone...?

View attachment 9230
kaka not catholic though....a problem, but can be overlooked for charles

Milanman92

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Mike, Theo
Pioli: "I think it is necessary to read the spaces, to play even without a center forward. The important thing is to put intelligent players on the field, who know how to stress the opposing defenses and move together. We will try to become even more unpredictable, the fewer positions you have the better."

Pioli said this today

clearly, he will field the best attacking players and go from there
I don’t think it matters who starts centrally and on the right between Adli and CdK because they’re going to end up swapping so many times during the game. They’ve both shown they’re capable of handling defensive responsibilities in the midfield so they will free flow with each other. I do think Leao will stay more on the left and not float inside as much as the right attacker

I’ll be surprised if we sign someone with the characteristics of Onana. I think we want someone much more creative in the midfield as a Bennacer sub. In my mind, we will have Benny on the right playing with Adli and CdK then Tonali on the left playing with Leao and Theo to cover their bombing runs. Pobega is the Tonali sub but we need someone with the same characteristics as Benny to fill in for him

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I see myself as an attacking midfielder, I like to play close to another striker, I can also fake 9. I feel like an attacking midfielder. Ready to become a great AC Milan number 10 like Savicevic and Rui Costa? It is important to look to the future and what the growth of the club will be. I want to participate in this growth, I want to make my contribution . The legends will always remain legends, I want to give my contribution to achieve the desired results ".

AM? No way. Who would have fucking thought? :lol:

Get ready for Adli as CM and Ziyech for RW.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ndicka

32 games
4 goals, 4 assists.
3.2 aerials won, 2 headed goals

Very strong in the air, would be important to replace Romagnoli (our best in this area) with one who is even stronger in this area, currently we don’t have any tall CB.

1.9 tackles won - Fits well into Pioli’s agressive game.

0.5 dribbled past - dribbled a bit more than Kalulu & Tomori.

4.2 clearances - Good

Negatives:

Had 1 possession loss per 90 min (mostly unsuccessful touches) compared to Romagnoli (0.2).

Had low accuracy on long balls (2.1/6.2) compared to Romagnoli (2.5/4.6).
I knew there has to be something wrong with him, because no one is after him
Although in our system he might work anyways

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some players do better when a coach simplifies their role, I think Kessie benefited from Pioli doing this(although even he played higher up sometimes) and Leao too when he stopped bouncing around between striker and winger.

But the direction of this team is pretty fluid, so many guys being brought in do multiple roles well, shift around on the field, cover for each other. It’s stupid to get fixated on positions with Pioli as our manager. When you think of conte being rigid in the patterns of play he wants to see from his teams, Pioli wants his team to be closer to a city, Liverpool, or Bayern. Standouts on those teams, most of the Liverpool forwards bounce between wide areas and CF, Pep loves using attacking mids in wide areas or up front, Trent is much more of a playmaker than a bomber.

Pioli wants this and it’s happening, we’re going to see a more fluid team vs last seasons squad. Origi and rebic will both play bigger roles this season than most here realize btw, with floating strikers to replace giroud.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
What reports?

I think long term will be the CF if Pioli continues to coach Milan but atm there is a need for a RW and he has the tools to play there, it's as simple as that

Given your professed love for Suso I figure you'd be okay with a player like CDK on the right

Quote:
Apart from his goal-scoring prowess and advanced position, there are a few things to note. Firstly, things that could be improved. De Ketelaere is woeful at crossing, completing just 21.3% of his 75 attempted crosses...
Therefore, it is clear that he likes to play through the middle, where he can get the ball into his feet. Similarly, a pass success ratio of 74.1% (FBref) will simply not cut it in a top-five league.

Granted I don't know shit about the guy other than what everyone else does and some of these scouting reports get shit wrong. The one they get wrong the most is speed....If I had a dime for every time some slow ass fuck's scouting report said "pacy/speedy" I'd be typing this on my satellite phone surrounded by Brazilian hookers :cry:

Nevertheless...to call him "woeful" is a pretty strong statement. I haven't even heard Wild use the term when describing Saele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule