• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
no We need a complete CM, who is also good enough to fill in for tonali and bennacer when one of them is injured/suspended. Even pioli implied that

Dont know why they chasing a not so highly rated green player from 2nd tier league.
You’re the realest 👍🏽
Forza Qaas

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
You hate this guy? For real?

Personally I think his officiating is pretty fair.
The only controversy is his shit listening skills.
Sending Ibra off for mishearing what he said was the biggest issue (we still won that Parma match though).
We can agree to disagree. Just coz we won doesn’t make it ok. He has controversies with other teams as well and was blocked from refereeing games for some time.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
no We need a complete CM, who is also good enough to fill in for tonali and bennacer when one of them is injured/suspended. Even pioli implied that

Dont know why they chasing a not so highly rated green player from 2nd tier league.

Doesn't make much sense to me either. If so, they must have a lot of faith in Adli and Pobega to make an impact on a short term basis.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

CorSport title on the transfer market: "Milan ballot: Lokonga or Tameze"​

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Reports from France mention that Arsenal is ready to let Pepe leave on a loan. I've watched most of Arsenal games last season because my roommate is a Gooner and I can tell that Pepe is a good player, it's just that his confidence has sunk rock bottom. When he first came, Arsenal fans lamented his work rate saying that he didn't put in enough effort but he has definitely improved it over time. Dude has lots of talent, physically gifted and doesn't have prima donna attitude. It's just his price tag and a poor first season might have been too much for him to shoulder. Saka's meteoric rise didn't help either. I think he'd be an interesting avenue for Maldini to explore. Not to mention that a loan with option could be possible.
no thank you , Pepe is a lazy fuck .

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Reading football related comments in danish is so unserious to me.. but I am coming across some comments that are praising him.

:ibramad:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sander Berge is a prime example of players making stupid career decisions in the interest of lining their pockets early in their career.

I would not be happy with his signing whatsoever.

So many of these promising players go and sign for f**king Binley Mega Chippy FC in the Premier League without realising that three teams get relegated every season.

The amount of talent that is rotting away in the English lower divisions is an absolute disgrace.

Come to Italy and look upwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Completely agree. This kid should have come to Serie A and he would be in a much higher team now.

But he is a victim of the recent mentality of go to EPL regardless of club (already considered a success) and take it from there.

Players that could play for decent teams in other leagues go down with minnows in EPL.

Another example is Mitrovic. He could have been a higher level player as well

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Doesn't make much sense to me either. If so, they must have a lot of faith in Adli and Pobega to make an impact on a short term basis.
They saying he is kessie type 🤔

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score

We need someone just as good as Tonali or Bennacer. Having 2 starters and any kind of major drop off is honestly suicide

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
If we get Lokonga oh our management are something special. He is definitely a talent.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Imo we need 4 more signings: starting RW, rotating CM, rotating CB, backup LB

They would replace Salad, Bakayoko, Gabbia and FBT

I'm aware it's not gonna happen

Hopefully if we're getting someone they're worth it

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Imo we need 4 more signings: starting RW, rotating CM, rotating CB, backup LB

They would replace Salad, Bakayoko, Gabbia and FBT

I'm aware it's not gonna happen

Hopefully if we're getting someone they're worth it

Gabbia isn't going anywhere. We need five CB's and it's the only position where we are a man short.

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Onyedika, Milan do not want to exceed 5 million. Midtjylland is asking for 7-8​

I wonder what will we do if they don't reduce the price with 2 weeks left.

Maybe we could end up with Messias like deal.

Come on. This is a serious position. We could not replace Kessie with a random guy.

Anyway, MM definitely know what is the best for us, but please don't take a gamble as we did with AM last season.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Completely agree. This kid should have come to Serie A and he would be in a much higher team now.

But he is a victim of the recent mentality of go to EPL regardless of club (already considered a success) and take it from there.

Players that could play for decent teams in other leagues go down with minnows in EPL.

Another example is Mitrovic. He could have been a higher level player as well

They aren't being held hostage.

English football is massive in Norway. It has been the case for decades even before the PL. Berge going to the PL makes sense because its profile and visibility is bigger in his homeland than any of the other leagues. This is no different to South Americans going to Spain or Brasilians choosing Real and Barca.

Mitrovic stays with Fulham because both professionally and personally he's happy where he is at in life.

Imagine being mad at players who stay at clubs because they are happy.

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We had poster CDK who watched every CDK match posting about CDK info during CDK saga.

Now we need a poster DICKA if we are really serious abt Dicka.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Will there be no international breaks in the first half of the season? Just non stop calcio?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
They aren't being held hostage.

English football is massive in Norway. It has been the case for decades even before the PL. Berge going to the PL makes sense because its profile and visibility is bigger in his homeland than any of the other leagues. This is no different to South Americans going to Spain or Brasilians choosing Real and Barca.

Mitrovic stays with Fulham because both professionally and personally he's happy where he is at in life.

Imagine being mad at players who stay at clubs because they are happy.
SMS hater should listen/read ☝🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule