doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
View attachment 11082
Some of you guys're already jizzing in your pants. :b:

:sip:
Tonali left ben center pobega right, kjaer can replace pobega easily change into 3-4-2-1. Best formation without leao on paper but let's see how it does on the field

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Im more suprised that you guys are even mentioning stats from some shitty video game
Yea, that's what I had in mind

Until i Bought myself a PS4 and Fifa 16,
Almost never skipped on a version ever since

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yea, that's what I had in mind

Until i Bought myself a PS4 and Fifa 16,
Almost never skipped on a version ever since
Fifa is one of the worst gaming franchises, maybe only Madden is below them.

Same shit every year, they just update rosters and slap a $60 price tag

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If wingers aren't available, Milan should try 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-2-1 formation ala atalanta. Milan will be devastating with 100 goals per season like atalanta few years ago.
1000 goals minimum

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Also

Adli declined a call-up to the Algerian national team...

look what you've done Pioli

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
i hope this would encourage the management to build bigger the new stadium than 60k capacity as long as Milan continue to be title contender, the tifosi would be there
Iirc. When we were in Serie B we had 60k season ticket holders coming to see us.

Same in the 90s. That's season ticket holders.

We have to think big. Not downsize

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Iirc. When we were in Serie B we had 60k season ticket holders coming to see us.

Same in the 90s. That's season ticket holders.

We have to think big. Not downsize
It's different now. Back then you had no real choice but to go to the game if you want the best experience. Now with streaming and big tvs, watching at home is a good experience. There's also lots of other activities competing for your entertainment time. Stadiums in Italy are old now. Too many things have changed for the comparison with the 80s and 90s to no longer hold up.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Massimiliano Allegri, Juventus coach, spoke to Mario Sconcerti about the bad time of the bianconeri. His words were reconstructed as follows by Corriere della Sera : "This is now a virtual Juventus. I'm happy with the transfer market project, I liked it. But there aren't any players on the pitch. Try to take away from Inter or Milan. five owners ".

This happened. We won the title.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think he already decided to play for Algeria. Maybe he's leaving his options open, but seeing as how he's barely even making a splash at Milan, I doubt he's seeing himself as being part of the France squad anytime soon.
Adli doesn't feel excitement anymore. His confidence dips. National team call up doesn't lift his mood. It is all because Pioli.

It also happened to me before, when I have worked very hard to earn my boss' trust, have proven that I'm good at the job, but still my boss trusts my 'not so good' friend more because he knows how to make my boss happy while I have no skill to do that

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lazar Samardzic said that we were very interested in him, he was with his family in Milano and met with Maldini, but he was scared that Milan was too big of a step for him at that time and that he lacked the experience to play for Milan. Also said that Patrick Kluivert was at his house as a Barsa representative but he got the same answer as Maldini. This was when he was still in Hertha, so he moved to Leipzig as it was just 1h from his home.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This happened. We won the title.
😆 so true. Not only he s starting with excuses but hes lying.
Chiesa injured. Ok.
They brought in injury prone primadona pogba. Ok 2. Who else?
Di maria s 35. He has occasional problems. What did he excpect, that he ll play 90 every game and save allegri ass for lack of any game plan?
Other players re injures fron time to time like in every squad.
Not only max sucks, squad s filled with mediocre, past the prime overrated players.
But let it last with idiots there in charge. I hope othet teams give it all and keep them out of cl. They d lose up to 80M in revenue. They d have even more problems with rebuild. But i doubt it.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Fifa is one of the worst gaming franchises, maybe only Madden is below them.

Same shit every year, they just update rosters and slap a $60 price tag
Worst?
FIFA2X is EA's Capitalism at its best.
Especially FUT.
Same shit every year yet they've made shitload of dollars on a yearly basis.

You can't hate a certain business model just because it works, no matter how cheap it is :lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Neat and crisp...

Giroud would've score at least 10 goals with those assists.
......... CR7 is better.

8ec51840eef719717d6c6b77ed27164b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule