AC Milan - Monza 22/10/2022 18:00 CET

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
CDK has immense talent. We have to be patient.

On the other hand, IS THERE A SINGLE PERSON IN HERE thinking that babyga is good? Ship his motherfucking ass first thing next summer and buy vranxck in his place. Dest also is gone, and he knows it.

Messias pass at the end almost made me vote him for top 3.

Great job overall.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Good to know Diaz injury is not serious. Kid had a good start last year but then got COVID and then returned as garbage.
Would have been devastating to again miss out on a chance to build some momentum

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
My 2 cents on the match:

- Dest had an overall good performance, surprisingly. No idea why Pioli subbed him off at HT.

- Pobega is utter shit. Like, the worse kind of shit. That smelly, diarrhoea kind that you get when you have to shit really badly.

- Vranckx is a fucking beast. Why is he being ignored here by Pioli? Adli, him, and Thiaw need to get more minutes FFS.

- It sucks sooo much about Brahim. The injury came at the worst moment possible for him. What a curse goddamnit!

- Origi, if he retains this form and stays fit, has to play always. Giroud doesn't hold a candle to him.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
My 2 cents on the match:

- Dest had an overall good performance, surprisingly. No idea why Pioli subbed him off at HT.

- Pobega is utter shit. Like, the worse kind of shit. That smelly, diarrhoea kind that you get when you have to shit really badly.

- Vranckx is a fucking beast. Why is he being ignored here by Pioli? Adli, him, and Thiaw need to get more minutes FFS.

- It sucks sooo much about Brahim. The injury came at the worst moment possible for him. What a curse goddamnit!

- Origi, if he retains this form and stays fit, has to play always. Giroud doesn't hold a candle to him.
I agree with everything you said.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Origi MVP.
Diaz did score two goals but other than that almost nothing.
Origi one goal & one assist & was all over the attack with duels , link up & runs.

Also enough of Pobega.
He should get minutes to grow but he isnt good enough to start.
Vran should take his minutes.
We need to evaluate him so we can know if we should trigger his option.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Vranckx as mezzala in a three man midfield seems the ideal position and I believe that’s what Pioli ultimately wants as an option in place of 4-2-3-1 in some matches/periods of matches. It’s a matter of vranckx fully assimilating into the system. He would be better in a three man midfield than Pobega.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I think Adli could do that job, honestly.
I think he can as well.. as the sub for Bennacer.. and slowly eased into the team.
I believe in Adli's talent but I think he should be eased in with 15-20 mins every game rather than like 50 mins in one game in a month

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
A great win today but we are still rusty on the build up.
I mean Origi was giving more service than our AM & wingers.
Only Theo is providing some creativity but the rest are so sterile.
I really feel bad for our STs.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I predict/pray/hope CDK's first goal will be winner vs Salzburg to seal our qualification :o

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why is origi on the right not a possibility? That would make our attack more potent.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi MVP.
Diaz did score two goals but other than that almost nothing.
Origi one goal & one assist & was all over the attack with duels , link up & runs.

Also enough of Pobega.
He should get minutes to grow but he isnt good enough to start.
Vran should take his minutes.
We need to evaluate him so we can know if we should trigger his option.

A goal that gives you the lead is the most important one! ( gives you 3 points for a win instead of 1 for a draw ) A goal that increases your lead to +2 is less important (increases your chances of getting all 3 points ). And one that increases your lead to +3 is much, much less important. ( just slightly increases your chances of all 3 points )

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why is origi on the right not a possibility? That would make our attack more potent.
Rebic or Origi or Diaz.. any one of them would make us more dangerous on the right but seems Pioli values defensive contribution from Messias/Saele and wants that at RW.
Rebic would be the ideal one out of the 3 in RW with his defensive contribution but he is like a Trump card for Pioli to throw-in in the last 30 mins at LW or CF when opposition is tired out.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I agree with him saying we shouldn’t have excuses going into our UCL matches but him shrugging off our domestic achievements and saying the only thing that matters is the UCL is preposterous. Obviously, we want to do well in that competition for our pride and maybe even more importantly, our finances. But we are on our way to 20 (two stars on our crest). That is the most important objective this season dude.

Also, him saying that “team from Croatia,” “team from Austria” is ignorantly dismissive of especially Salzburg’s quality. These are not easy matches.

It’s a pattern of him routinely downplaying Milan like this is 2016, both in commentary and in the studio. It’s ok to be critical of the team you support but sometimes it’s overboard. Compare him with siavoush fellahi, who sometimes has poor opinions imo but he is reasonable and not nearly as haughty.
Well agree to disagree , he added in if we win title that would make up for not advancing in CL.
And no disrespect to Croatian and Austrian leagues but if you are champions of Italy and you need results against those teams you are expected to get them - once again NO EXCUSES

Some Milan fans see it differently and thats OK

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
CDK is having a lot of chances while my guy Adli in the bench again. Yacine Zinedine with Origi, Leao, Rebic pls.
He has to feature against at least Spezia and cremonese. He needs minutes and I don’t believe the reason he isn’t playing is because he isn’t training well. It’s simply the politics of CDK being the big signing in his position/Brahim being the incumbent. He can play relatively well all he likes but has to show that little bit more to get a proper look in.

I want to see yacine thrive. He is more technically sound than cdk but CDK is more purposeful when we attack. They’re both in a transitional stage in their integration to Milan but CDK is much further along (some of that has to do with the confidence shown in him but he is more developed than yacine at this point in his career).

A properly developed Adli can be devastating. They’re both silent killers, they just need more experience.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm worried about him right now, seems like he needs to be on suicide watch. That miss was fucking terrible...
I feel 1 goal will unlock him.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Schedule