The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need to build outside the city like Juve did. It’s not a big deal with public transportation. Sesto and we move. Hopefully, we can find enough investors to build it without inter.

San siro was originally our stadium and when they play in a crumbling stadium for many years, that is really just a money pit (spend millions renovating the unrenovatable :lol:), they’re gonna beg to share our new stadium with us. We won’t make the same mistake this time though.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Would be great if you could graph the progress game by game. A line chart with everyone that got a vote and you see when people are in form (shooting up) or are going flat. You already have the data so it shouldn’t be difficult.
This wont necessarily tell you which player is doing well. But it will tell you this forum's bias for / against certain players. Will be good to see how tinted things are.

Everyone knows the ground truth is whoscored :o

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There’s around two weeks left to the November 18 end of the public debate. We’ll probably start to hear more noise about Sesto from people who know it’s happening before the major decision is announced. The latest words from Sala were the nail in the coffin for me about San Siro. I’m 100% certain we’re going to Sesto.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
There’s around two weeks left to the November 18 end of the public debate. We’ll probably start to hear more noise about Sesto from people who know it’s happening before the major decision is announced. The latest words from Sala were the nail in the coffin for me about San Siro. I’m 100% certain we’re going to Sesto.
I was pretty sure after Gerry came in.
It's better that we kick Merda to the curb for this, they're just free loaders at this point..

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was pretty sure after Gerry came in.
It's better that we kick Merda to the curb for this, they're just free loaders at this point..
I don’t know, there are a LOT of benefits to sharing the stadium. Maybe not for Milan, but for the developers and investors in the stadium and the MilanSesto project, having both Inter and Milan play there just makes so much sense. Makes me think Inter will be a part of it. Even If not, I don’t see anything stopping RedBird from going alone. Elliott hanging around with a minority stake and handing the project over to redbird is another sign that we’re going to Sesto, since that’s probably the opportunity Gerry offered, with hines as a partner in the development.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Window dressing. Any serious stadium proposal would involve milan leaving shitaly behind and moving to Germany or England :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This wont necessarily tell you which player is doing well. But it will tell you this forum's bias for / against certain players.
Being a fossil of this forum, I know who likes who and to be honest, I haven't seen much of a bias. Some posters refuse to vote for certain players, but a very small amount of posters/voters behave like that.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Standings right now

Where's the bias? Who should have more/less points?

Even if there's could be some changes, there's not bias per se. So good job everyone with the voting unbiased voting :o

1667601277584.png

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They aren't desperate to build together with Merda.
The original plan to revamp the San Siro area was created to include them because we can't just very well kick them out when the Milan government is involved.
As fellow renters, Merda have a say in what happens to the San Siro area.

Building in Sesto, however, can be done without them since they can stay in the San Siro and pay their 14M a season rent to the Milanese government.

This is from 2 years ago:

Inter and AC Milan are continuing to consider the possibility of moving their new stadium project to the Sesto San Giovanni area of the city according to a report in today’s print edition of **********.
The clubs recently met again with the Milan city council for talks relating to the new stadium project and specifically spoke about the future of San Siro. In about a week’s time, things should be a lot clearer.

I doubt the stadium gets built this decade.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Milan are reportedly going to be watching Jakub Kiwior in the match against Spezia.

This is his girlfriend:

Her trophies include:
🥇Queen of GermanyTwerkCompetition’17
🏅Semi finalist of European TwerkChampions’18

What exactly is she shaking?
The air?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
This is from 2 years ago:

I doubt the stadium gets built this decade.
Gerry wasn't in charge 2 years ago.
You're argument is invalid.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know, there are a LOT of benefits to sharing the stadium. Maybe not for Milan, but for the developers and investors in the stadium and the MilanSesto project, having both Inter and Milan play there just makes so much sense. Makes me think Inter will be a part of it. Even If not, I don’t see anything stopping RedBird from going alone. Elliott hanging around with a minority stake and handing the project over to redbird is another sign that we’re going to Sesto, since that’s probably the opportunity Gerry offered, with hines as a partner in the development.
The only benefit would be splitting the cost to build it. That’s where the benefits end lol. You’ll have to split money from the naming rights.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but I have no faith in CDK ever becoming a functional player for our squad. I know that Tonali and Leao also had rough starts but at least they showed glimpses of what they could become. Every time De Katelaer is on the field I root for him to be somewhat productive, but he never is. He is slow, often out of position, doesn't ever get open, hardly ever wins a dribble or contrast, his passes are usually intercepted or blocked, and his shots on goal so far have been weak.
Add to that his mental weakness, his lack of grinta, and his failure to get back on defense and he's been a total failure.
Could be that I'm too tough on him, that I should be more patient with him, but he cost 35 millions and much more was expected of him. Also worrying the fact that every time he plays his performances get worse and not better. I trust MMM and again hope I'm wrong but I get frustrated every time I see CDK play.
Tbh, when I see Tonali play for Brescia (against us) I thought “wow, this kid is special, he has that something extra”. But he was completely trash for us and bad at everything

CDK I think was very coddled by Brugge and his family growing up… treated as a special kid, given extra attention, family environment, etc

He seems completely in shock and awe now and is heading down the Paqueta route

He’s technically very good though, I don’t think we can deny that. But he needs to learn the mechanics our our play, I agree that now he looks slow static and uninspired. But I see a lot more talent in him than I saw in Tonali in his first season, where he honestly looked rubbish.

But if Tonali the shy kid can become a lion, so can CDK

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I wonder if Gerry is starting to realize how bureaucracy is working in Italy and that the stadium may never arrive.
I don’t know why we keep threatening to go to the Sesto… and continue to tolerate this bullshit. You would think that they’d activate plan B by now

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I don’t know why we keep threatening to go to the Sesto… and continue to tolerate this bullshit. You would think that they’d activate plan B by now
No plan B - only multiple plan A's :proud:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I will be like
View attachment 12539
Let me in , plz.
CDK value breakdown
- Ability: 10m
- Belgian (prestigious football nationality): + 10m
- Tall: + 5m
- left footed: + 5m
- good looking: +5m
- picture/unverified quote form KDB: +5m

Total xVOA (expected value of asset) = 40m

Pretty sure this is the algorithm Moncada ran

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
View attachment 12541

San Siro on the site for scale. Lots of shops around it, apartments, hotels, green areas, a metro for an 18 minute ride to Duomo. It's a perfect fit.
By the time this is done, metros will be extinct. Fans will be commuting to games in flying hydrogen fuel cell powered cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule