The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Better for who? For you, sure. But for them, it is not better.

So who are you to tell them what and how to think?
People have the right to voice their opinion, so I don't agree that they should keep quiet on things that truly matter to them.

But in the case of Qatar, I feel like there is a serious agenda behind the motif. The Western media is trying to paint Qatar as the next North Korea. I think that in reality, most people would kill to work in Qatar (and the main reason why they wouldn't is because of the climate). In terms lf treating its citizens and its visitors, Qatar is among the best in the world. When it comes to the rights of queers, its made to seem like there is some sort of witch hunt against them when in fact, general public display of affection is discouraged and that includes straight sex couples. As for the alcohol ban, I really don't see what the issue is about since alcohol is permitted everywhere besides the stadium, so the addicted are not deprived of their daily juice but in a public setting such as a stadium it makes a lot of sense to have people not lose their minds. Besides that, it counts as a monetary loss for them and for FIFA so that's probably a decision taken with a lot of conscience.

The conclusion I am trying to make is not that Qatar is a perfect place, but that it certainly has been doing a great effort to deliver a memorable WC and I think they've succeeded at that so far. The other point is that western media has the habit of talking "on behalf of everyone" on issues that they act like it matters to them. And I say that they act because these issues come and go like fashion trends, and they act like it's a worldwide problem when in fact its a very Euro-american (white dudes) issue to begin (and end) with.

You are much better off by not giving too much attention to what the mainstream media says because a lot of it is exaggerated and has a motif behind it. Try to take things as they are, without holding racial prejudice and you will a more balanced view on the matter (I'm not lecturing you personally, just talking generally). No one is perfect, there are flaws in every human, country and organisations. Live and let live.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I like Qatar it’s not gay rights ( go home and fuck) or tiny country with no footballing pedigree. FIFA was for sale they bought it. They used almost slave labor in a breakneck pace.

But World Cup in winter? Winner should return the World Cup it’s fraud like Obama’s Nobel prize for peace

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here's your daily dose of laughter:

********** warns: 'Psg increases pressure on Kalulu'

Shit! Oh no! PSG! We're doomed!

This morning's edition of ********** also focuses on the market and in particular writes: 'The Psg moves away from Skriniar and increases the pressure on Kalulu.

Jep, "cheap" Kalulu sounds like the next logical target after pursuing 12M-wage-Skriniar with 90M price tag for months.

The young Rossoneri class of 2000 has extended his contract until 2027 with the Rossoneri club wanting to play in advance precisely to armour their talent. At the moment, Milan have no intention of even opening discussions as the player is not listening to the sirens at home.

In conclusion: PSG INCREASES PRESSURE! ON KALULU OF ALL PLAYERS!!! But Milan doesn't want to sell and Kalulu doesn't want to listen to offers anyway.

Well, grazie al cazzo my dear ********** for an absolute no news.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini

Deepthroated Erdogan? He met the dude and took some photos (https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...l-retires-german-national-team-discrimination). Now you're not allowed to meet people? Where's the freedom to be an individual that makes their own choices? Or is that only allowed when you get to choose who or what to fuck? So Ozil makes a political statement and he gets to be frozen out, and the German team make a political statement and they are celebrated? No hypocrisy here? Or are we now going to argue some forms of protest are good and some are bad, depending on your agenda or politics?
Wasn’t Erdogan Ozil’s best man at his wedding?

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I have a mixed feeling about Leao in this World Cup. The better he performs, the more likely he won't renew. However, if he underperforms (not likely), he will return demotivated.

JUST RENEW THE FUCKING CONTRACT, AND BECOME A MILAN LEGEND!

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi beautiful people,hope you're enjoying the worldcup(the drama and all). I haven't seen any matches cause my attention is directed towards the burial of my dad. I don't want to digress too much from our subject matters here but I left an important personal message in the member's lounge (tell us more about yourself). Kindly check it out quickly. Thanks.....Forza Milan
Hi guys, goodday to you all. Kindly see and respond to this post . God bless you as you do. Thanks so much

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
. The whole mess started because of the pictures and a meeting.
The whole mess started not because of the picture or meeting. Stop talking nonsense.

It started because he and gundogan presented an arsenal and city shirt to Erdogan saying "with great respect to my president".

Now I'll let u figure out why that would make the Germans angry. Both Ozil and gundogan were suspended. Gundogan returned back to the line up soon.

Ozil was hot garbage and kicked out on form.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I am enjoying the world cup but also find dispicable how Quatar was selected considering their human rights violations.

You dont have to choose either of extreme positions but you cant turn away and say that footballers are there to play football. They have a platform to voice their opinoins and them not doing so is in my opinon wrong. And saying "Just dribble and keep your mouth shout" is also disrespectable to football players intellect and them as human beings with opinons.

I would feel bad turning a blind eye but I also love football too much not to follow the world cup.

This Quatar thing is wrong. But so was a lot of it before.
The bad things in the world exist because the good people are quiet.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Cant truly remember if I saw it on net or the tv ppl put it up, but there was a graphic which showed total cost of this and last few world cups... Russian wc was sumthin like 13b, Brazil 9/10b, SA 7b I think... Qatar paid a little over 200b.

You all took the money...

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Cant truly remember if I saw it on net or the tv ppl put it up, but there was a graphic which showed total cost of this and last few world cups... Russian wc was sumthin like 13b, Brazil 9/10b, SA 7b I think... Qatar paid a little over 200b.

You all took the money...
1669373747262.png

• Star
Reactions: vB9

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ozil case was sad. Class player, dying breed, and very influential for the German team. Didn’t get the respect he deserved.

bc98e6ea1c63fadfedc35bf8696e51f6.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Keane, who was captain of United shortly before the Glazer ownership was made official in 2005, has always been critical of how the club has been run over the past decade.

Speaking on ITV, Keane stated: "That's good news for United fans, again, the last few years they've wanted owners out, there's been no relationship, they [the Glazers] are business people so it's good news for the fans."

Arsenal legend Ian Wright added: "I'm pleased because the fans have not stopped from the time they've been there, in respect to the protests.

"If that does happen, you're thinking will a club of that size have fan involvement just to let them know what's going on.

"The fans have been brilliant, hopefully it can happen for the fans because they've wanted it from day one and it might happen, fingers crossed for the United fans."
As fans, we shud take a leaf

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The whole mess started not because of the picture or meeting. Stop talking nonsense.

It started because he and gundogan presented an arsenal and city shirt to Erdogan saying "with great respect to my president".

Now I'll let u figure out why that would make the Germans angry. Both Ozil and gundogan were suspended. Gundogan returned back to the line up soon.

The same german who are playing two foot on ukraine war lmao, hypocrite.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

He publicly quit the team at 29 years old after the 2018 world cup, he definitely was not kicked out. And for further context he had a good season with Arsenal before quitting the German team. He was blamed for their poor world cup run, when that German team had other issues, as seen after he left. And Im sure it was Gundogan that called Erdogan “my president”.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The bribing is a fifa problem, Qatar saw an open door to have a world cup and they took it.
The bribing is FIFA culture

The corruption is so entrenched that you dont rise to any level within the organisation without being part and parcel of it. Its how they do business.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

Capital punishment . Germans are so soft now :o

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
desailly is such an anti-milan fan/hater:head:
He aint wrong :lol: but to Rafa's credit this is the first time he has done the star thing in scoring in first moments of your WC debut

Really hoping he has a good tournament and returns to take over the league and our CL matches
- Gerry can go ask Ben and Matt back for his money if need be.

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
He publicly quit the team at 29 years old after the 2018 world cup, he definitely was not kicked out. And for further context he had a good season with Arsenal before quitting the German team. He was blamed for their poor world cup run, when that German team had other issues, as seen after he left. And Im sure it was Gundogan that called Erdogan “my president”.
So what if he said "my president"?

I don't like Ozil, he plays the victim card too much. But that doesn't take away from the hypocrisy of the DFB.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Leao is quite unknown for general audience. Only milan fans and people who watch serie A know that Leao is a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule