The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to @le10sport, #Milan would like to try to close in the winter market in view of the next season for Saint Etienne goalkeeper Noah Raveyre, which expires in June, but the French's request of 1 million is considered high. Discussions in progress and continuing

How many GKs are they looking to collect?

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Silvio haters except Alo are Nottingham forest fans. Most disloyal bunch.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He signed 7.5 years right off the bat.
Lol! He fecking has! I hope he's a failure & chelsea are stuck with him all that time.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Werent we forced to exclude sum players bc we cudnt fill the domestic quota? Feck are we doing buying foreign keepers

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has never made a secret of wanting to host the new stadium of Milan and Inter in Sesto San Giovanni, and the mayor of the town on the border with Milan insisted today in the interview with colleagues of Libero. "The doors are not open, they are wide open - said Roberto Di Stefano, re-elected a few months ago for the second consecutive term -. Moving the stadium to the Falck area is the only solution for the two clubs. It is the largest in Europe, it is already reclaimed and times could be fast. We are also in front of a private area, there are no constraints present in Milan. Sesto is also well connected by public transport".

Yesterday Matteo Salvini, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Infrastructure, had been clear pushing for an immediate farewell of the two Milanese clubs to the San Siro project: "Already too many lost years, Milan and Inter can no longer waste time. Build a new, beautiful, modern and safe stadium in Sesto San Giovanni. No more delays and wasted money." On San Siro there is also the 'danger' constraint, promised by Vittorio Sgarbi, current undersecretary for Culture: if it were to become reality, the Meazza could no longer be demolished.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t complain or worry about “too many” goalkeepers. The Colombian guy cost far less than what we paid for lazetic, he’s basically the cost of a youth player, which nobody would whine about.

It’s a little reactive but sometimes this stuff happens, they counted on maignan being available and he hasn’t been. The other keepers are closer to 40 and not very good, and we have a lot of must win games in serie a(title race) and a winnable CL tie soon.

Sportiello should come in the summer but for a position that’s so cheap in general, there’s no reason we shouldnt bring in someone better than Tata now if we can. They’re fixing an issue immediately that many of you complained about and people complain about having too many keepers, lol. The oldies will be gone in a matter of months, we can afford to pay a bit extra now if it helps out season.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's a long term strategy to win the CL. First sign up all the good GKs in the world. Now other big teams can only sign the leftover second tier GKs. Then buy 2 players that are really good at long distance shooting and try long distance shots against these other teams!!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1672938503328.png

^^pete davidson

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I've probably used this gif a hundred times before and I will likely use it at least a hundred times more. What a fucking stunning performance he gave yesterday. He had a tough first season with us, but the potential was always clear to see. Now, not much later, he is on his way to become an elite midfielder. Top top it off: he fucking LOVES the red & black. Forza Sandro.

GoldenChild.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DecisiveForsakenAddax-max-1mb.gif

Its not just Leo... all directors&agents are taking the piss.

Paolo is good guy... this role isnt for good guys... its for :g:s & Leos

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Regarding all the goalkeepers - clearly they want rid of Tata and Mirante as soon as possible. If they are buying so many they are obviously going to dry loan or sell others once they have assessed their ability.

I just hope to see a renewal agreement with Leao and Bennacer as soon as possible. And of course a fully recovered and fully fit Mike back between the posts but only when fully recovered and fully fit.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Guys like Leo who just got shitcanned for being an incompetent prick at PSG?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

How many times did G and L win scudetto since Maldini took over the reigns? :proud:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Regarding all the goalkeepers - clearly they want rid of Tata and Mirante as soon as possible. If they are buying so many they are obviously going to dry loan or sell others once they have assessed their ability.

I just hope to see a renewal agreement with Leao and Bennacer as soon as possible. And of course a fully recovered and fully fit Mike back between the posts but only when fully recovered and fully fit.
Jungdahl may also join Altach, letting him mature there and signing him back would be a good move if he already fulfills the criteria to go on the lists, which he should as a primavera product.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I've probably used this gif a hundred times before and I will likely use it at least a hundred times more. What a fucking stunning performance he gave yesterday. He had a tough first season with us, but the potential was always clear to see. Now, not much later, he is on his way to become an elite midfielder. Top top it off: he fucking LOVES the red & black. Forza Sandro.

View attachment 13776
He can never top what he did in that GIF though :lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jungdahl may also join Altach, letting him mature there and signing him back would be a good move if he already fulfills the criteria to go on the lists, which he should as a primavera product.
It is always good to have several options, better yet options already owned by the club = sustainable management.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyways, my post was not me turning on Paolo, Id never do that... just, you know, it hurts being where we are.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyways, my post was not me turning on Paolo, Id never do that... just, you know, it hurts being where we are.
Give it time Milan will be back to where they belong - rebuilding a club like Milan takes time.
The club’s current position is difficult for everyone especially those rebuilding it.

I say again rebuilding true greatness doesn’t happen in a short space of time. Enjoy the journey back to the top.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He has never made a secret of wanting to host the new stadium of Milan and Inter in Sesto San Giovanni, and the mayor of the town on the border with Milan insisted today in the interview with colleagues of Libero. "The doors are not open, they are wide open - said Roberto Di Stefano, re-elected a few months ago for the second consecutive term -. Moving the stadium to the Falck area is the only solution for the two clubs. It is the largest in Europe, it is already reclaimed and times could be fast. We are also in front of a private area, there are no constraints present in Milan. Sesto is also well connected by public transport".

Yesterday Matteo Salvini, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Infrastructure, had been clear pushing for an immediate farewell of the two Milanese clubs to the San Siro project: "Already too many lost years, Milan and Inter can no longer waste time. Build a new, beautiful, modern and safe stadium in Sesto San Giovanni. No more delays and wasted money." On San Siro there is also the 'danger' constraint, promised by Vittorio Sgarbi, current undersecretary for Culture: if it were to become reality, the Meazza could no longer be demolished.

I don’t want to share a stadium anymore, especially not with a club in financial distress that’s moments away from being seized by their creditor.

I understand the notion of cutting costs in the building of the stadium and all that but we would make significantly less over time if we share a stadium, plus the compounded costs per season we would pay in two teams using the same pitch frequently.

I would much rather build a smaller 45k stadium we solely own than a 60k shared stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule