Watching has been pretty rough for all of us

Easy game for inter

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Let's see.

- Blaming Leao for being unopposed, after conquering that position from Rebic. Who's been a player of consequence for this team and now is fit.
- Historical revisionism where Kerkez apparently is the solution to... Theo?
- Our midfield depth consists of talent we've chosen to believe in(Pobega and Vranckx) and one ludicrious failure in Baka. But Sandro and Isma, their motivation is the issue?
Oh dear lord.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You seem to be unaware of the lack of quality in our squad.
Your statement was that the transfer market wouldn't help anything is very dumb and a symptom of your default position of defending management

Let's look at the players you mentioned
Leao and Theo especially KNOW that we don't have anyone to replace them.
That's part of the reason why Leao has us by the balls.
Pioli would be torched by us if he took off Leao now and that's because he's most likely to do something to pull us out.
The same goes for Theo. We used to have a very talented player called Kerkez in his position but he wasn't seen as necessary.

We have nobody on the level of Tonali OR Bennacer either.
So whether it's a question of their own motivation, them just having a bad day or whatever it the case.....they are going to play as long as they're fit

Now look again at your statement that the transfer market wouldn't help.
The "true" level of the team is based on the group dynamics.
As it is, the dynamics are pretty poor and there aren't individuals to make a difference on the bench.

This doesn't even begin to come close to the absolute gaping hole on the right side of midfield - another thing that you could fix in the transfer window.
Didn’t read any of this after you said that I said “the transfer market wouldn’t help anything.” Tired of you doing this. I just think you read like a couple buzzwords and make some whole argument.

If you read my discussion with Rossoneri81 you would know I clearly said the transfer market wouldn’t help our teams mentality. You can agree or disagree with me on that, but you would also know that I also very clearly said to them that we needed new players BEFORE this inter game, ie this game doesn’t prove we need new players(we already knew that.) I’m saying I’m concerned our players confidence is starting to break and our team pillars have lost their way. That can be true AND our team building in the summer can be poor. They don’t exclude each other.

So whatever you wrote, probably about how the team is weak on depth, the new signings didn’t pan out properly, you’ve been asking for a right winger forever, blah blah blah. Go ahead, most of us know that and I never said we didn’t. I don’t need this inter game to learn that or prove it. What I have learned from this inter game(along with the last few) is that our players are failing in the human aspect of the game. This is new and an additional problem to the one of needing new signings.

But whatever, you’re just going to either ignore this or respond and somehow still t prove me wrong(prove me right?) that we need new players. Idk. I’m more worried about why tomori is playing like such dogshit after two great years.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
It's a disgrace. We clearly haven't devoted any time to train on different set-ups. Players can only play in one position. No positional changes during the offensive phase.
Coach is limited/stubborn.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Would people take Cunte? He might get fired by spurs sometime soon. Tuchel is also available, but I doubt neither would join our broke ass club

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Pioli sure showed us by figuring out all of Inter's weak points
Ill change nothing and you'll like it

I guess Leao didn't save him tonight

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bennacer - and Diaz to an extent - the only players to get a pass in my books today. Everyone else should be ashamed.

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
I waited for the game all day even if I wasn't feeling really positive about it. Feels so bad to go to sleep that depressed!
What is worrying even more, is the blows we keep getting on a mental level...

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Would people take Cunte? He might get fired by spurs sometime soon. Tuchel is also available, but I doubt neither would join our broke ass club

We need to invest our money into players.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Pioli gets sacked anytime soon, the team is completely lost and I'm not sure Pioli can turn this around.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The only thing worse will be if similar happens in CL

This is banter level - we may not be there but this stretch is appalling

Schedule