• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
What really triggers me a lot is the fact that Inter has beaten us 3-0 for the last 3 seasons and everytime we beat them, it’s by one goal difference. Is it hard to ask that we trash them for one fucking match lol? They’ve done that to us many times lately ffs!!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just look at tata's save. mike would never rebound it towards an inter player.:head:
Rebound? Shiiiiit Mike would of hit the perfect goal kick off of that shot which would have ricochet to Leao for an assist :o

Even shopping cart professor X buffon would have use telekinesis to prevent Tomori from doing that.

Tired of having a useless fuck for second keeper :fp:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Well apparently theres a clause that option turns into obligation when Baka plays 15 matches. He's at 14 atm since the start of the loan so..prolly just wanna get rid of his wages since he wont plaly for us again.
But I agree, there are other things that should be prioritized
What needs to be prioritized when you most likely got the word no money for transfers.

They are working on Rafa

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think what has made this run of poor form even more toxic is most of the fans have been scarred from the banter era. The performance last night was quite similar when watching the likes of Birsa Taiwo and anyone else on that long list
Toxic for us yes but I have to give it to the fans who are at the stadia - they have been cheering and singing their hearts out.
They deserve so much better.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Amateur Maldini now trying to replace a coach he just signed for 5 years :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
TD is a high pressure job
mistakes get excerbated and highlighted

Maldini made many many mistakes so far but i love him and still believe in him

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we had Maignan this wouldn’t have happened :o

Fuck you tata, add 0 stability for our defense

View attachment 14147

It's painfully obvious how no one trusts Tata. Tomori could have passed the ball to him so he could pass to Benny or just throw the ball away. But nope. Tomori thinks so little of Tata that he prefers to attempt that risky pass.

I blame Tata. Leave Tomori alone :o

(half joking obviously, yesterdays game was no game to make a point for Tomori and against Tata)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
TBF to the Maignan argument

The keeper is involved before the mistake actually happens.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Tomori has become our biggest liability. Bad in everything.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now post that gif from Tata almost punching the ball into his own net :D
What our second gk ALMOST did isn’t even in discussion when our starting CB is actively getting eaten alive and gifting away chances.

We paid like couple hundred thousand, for a back up keeper and he’s paid only 1m. I care a lot more about our starting CB whom we shelled out 30m and is paying starter salary making amateur mistakes

:mb::mb::mb:

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori has become our biggest liability. Bad in everything.
At what point do we stop excusing it with “oh he’s just going through bad form” and instead acknowledge maybe hes an average player who just had a string of good form :monto:

I’m sorry but the way people shat on Stevan for saying de Ligt is better than Tomori, I demand a lot more from Tomori to live up to that, and let me see us sell Tomori for even what we paid for him, when de Ligt went for above what Juve paid even though he “flopped”

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
At this point, it's just very frustrating that there aren't even rumours of a defensive midfielder and an offensive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule