The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Our fans are number 1 at overrating our players. Imagine some people here writing we have 2 of the top 10 defenders in the world and 2 of the top 10 midfielders in the world and global top 3 and top 5 player in the world here and there. It’s an unrivaled level of delusion in the footballing world.

Convincing oneself that Kessie was so “shit” makes it more bearable that our presidente is just a bench option in other teams quality wise.

In reality most of our first team players would be bench players in serious teams. Both Bennacer and Tonali would be bench players at best at Barca or any other serious team but let people here keep deceiving themselves that it’s Kessie and “dogshit” that’s the reason

Our other midfielders are complete rubbish and won’t even be found on the roster of any serious team never mind playing a significant amount of games. Same applies across other positions.
I Partly agree but kessie has a special situation . His style is complete opposite to Barca . If you ask to anyone with medium iq , please say one team in the world that kessie can’t play everybody say Barca. It is not about their lever it is about their playing style. Kessie made a very bad choice if he wants to play.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
did many people actually say that here? at least it's not a narrative that stuck in my head tbh. the adli bennacer comparison is flawed. yes both came from relegation teams but bennacer played as starter in serie a already and cost us 17mil. in the same summer he won player of the tournament at AFCON. after giampaolo got fired, he immediately became a starter at milan.
Yup - people did say that here for quite some time

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
The obsession people have with Skriniar on this forum is truly hilarious.

I'd understand hating on Barella, Dumfries, Bastoni etc. They're all cocky bastards that always pipe up against us. What has Skriniar done though? Is it because your delusional asses actually believed for a while that Romagnoli is better than him?

Comparing him to Buffon ffs, an actual convicted piece of cheating shit who's done real harm to Milan nonetheless.

Last edited:

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

yeah we might have scout it first
only problem is they're rich:o

It is not just about they are rich , we spend 50 million euro for players (without wages) . With free players and can be send players we could spend 70-80 million euro. Enzo , Alvarez , botman we could buy all these 3 with that money. Our directors shit the bed, no excuses no other conditions . They could do much better than this. They chose cdk , messias , adli , thiaw, florenzi , dest, vranckx they chose to go on with rebic , salemakers , pobega , krunic etc

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
@Curupira going Sam mode :eek:

I agree mostly but what has been happening lately is we get to some good players before some of our rivals but we balk at the price like it's a crazy valuation and then others come in later (months or even a year) and purchase.

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Would you cheer for a Milan that starts Buffon and Skriniar? Genuine question.
I cheer for Milan even starts agnelli as right wing and Marotta as attacking midfielder. I prefer the player who will help to Milan most. This is business

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'd understand hating on Barella, Dumfries, Bastoni etc. They're all cocky pieces of shits that always pipe up against up. What has Skriniar done though? Is it because your delusional asses actually believed for a while that Romagnoli is better than him?

Comparing him to Buffon ffs, an actual convicted piece of cheating shit who's done real harm to Milan nonetheless.
Aww looks like someone should add Skriniar to their favorite players list.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'd understand hating on Barella, Dumfries, Bastoni etc. They're all cocky pieces of shits that always pipe up against up. What has Skriniar done though? Is it because your delusional asses actually believed for a while that Romagnoli is better than him?

It's because he would immediately bench any of our starting CBs.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So - finally seen the City highlights
Mahrez killed them!!!!

Thankfully we have a dangerous RW to take advantage....oh wait

I'm kind of excited to watch the 2nd half of EPL this year. City managed to stay in the race with Pep doing a million rotations. If they can get their defence sorted for the 2nd part and beach Arsenal in both games, they'd win the title.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I believe we would be in a much better position right now if Adli had been given CDK’s minutes, because he is a much better fit for Pioli’s system and actually does the things Hakan used to do ie: linking play, distributing, pressing.

CDK also wouldn’t be in a Paqueta style depression spiral.

IMO Pioli’s biggest failure as manager has been his handling of Adli and CDK + the fitness staff if those decisions are up to him.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh its the ****** that thought pobega will replace kessie

Hello @Edu-bY-A

who the fook are these 2 sad salty cunts..pioli fans @Longbowman @Edu-bY-A
i will put all retards from now on in my sig so everyone knows how ******** they are

When people start ragedownvoting without providing any reasoning thats when a forum goes down in quality alot
And in general there is the unspoken rule that u dont just downvote if u disagree with people...(actually the opposite is encouraged..u upvote people that engage in meaningfull discussion even if u have oposing views)

That to me is a sign of : Autism

No arguments they have..only anger...but they should have shame
Please calma more, brother YF :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I believe we would be in a much better position right now if Adli had been given CDK’s minutes, because he is a much better fit for Pioli’s system and actually does the things Hakan used to do ie: linking play, distributing, pressing.

CDK also wouldn’t be in a Paqueta style depression spiral.

IMO Pioli’s biggest failure as manager has been his handling of Adli and CDK + the fitness staff if those decisions are up to him.
So why do they keep saying they trust in CDK's ability like they always did with Rafa
And Adli they are ready to send on loan this window

All of this with Brahim who doesn't even belong to us.

I think they just don't see Adli as ready no matter how much we think he should play more.

Correctamundo

Primavera
Reaction score
rdt_20211222_2340153064896484639898855-jpg.753

Bajrami>CDK

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo there is some imposter syndrom going on here … even our good players are frauds, scudetto is pure luck, Pioli is a bad coach … in short it comes to we don’t deserve success.

In reality everyone has bad spells, even the most thirsted over players, most envied clubs and most admired coaches.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So why do they keep saying they trust in CDK's ability like they always did with Rafa
And Adli they are ready to send on loan this window

All of this with Brahim who doesn't even belong to us.

I think they just don't see Adli as ready no matter how much we think he should play more.
They aren't in the business of shitting on their own players, what do you want them to say about CDK? Tell him to be less Belgian?

Maybe Adli is a Gourcuff? Or a Saponara? Talented but flawed, or not good enough, who knows? Time will tell.

But it's weird how the management is described as incompetent, mistake-prone, etc but suddenly when it comes to Adli, they are dispassionate and objective professionals who are simply doing what is best.

Can there be nuance in contrast to the above statement, sure, but when we get to a place where everyone is willing to acknowledge nuance, then we can do that.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They aren't in the business of shitting on their own players, what do you want them to say about CDK? Tell him to be less Belgian?

Maybe Adli is a Gourcuff? Or a Saponara? Talented but flawed, or not good enough, who knows? Time will tell.

But it's weird how the management is described as incompetent, mistake-prone, etc but suddenly when it comes to Adli, they are dispassionate and objective professionals who are simply doing what is best.

Can there be nuance in contrast to the above statement, sure, but when we get to a place where everyone is willing to acknowledge nuance, then we can do that.
Well - I advocate for better players - I was not the crew stating players should play in other positions :tongue:

They dont need to shit on CDK - just give him less games and the other players more and if they succeed then they start and they trot out the "adjustment and time" excuse. They sent Hauge down to Primavera and then sold him - never shit on him. They want to send Adli to play more after leaving him in France to play more - I think they have said it all with their actions.

We may see the handling wrong but here I can bring the most used defense of "they see them all in training"

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo there is some imposter syndrom going on here … even our good players are frauds, scudetto is pure luck, Pioli is a bad coach … in short it comes to we don’t deserve success.

In reality everyone has bad spells, even the most thirsted over players, most envied clubs and most admired coaches.
I totally agree.

I think there is also anxiety because our defense isn't playing like it has for the last few years. The focus of the last summer was to upgrade the attack, and Adli, CDK, Origi, none of them have made the impact we hoped, while bringing back Messias was unpopular. I would say all of them haven't even met what many of us thought was the floor for their performances.

I think there are times when your attack just needs to bail out your defense. Just score more goals than the other team. Our attack has seldom done that the last few years.

Messias, Sales, CDK, Rebic, Giroud, and Leao all need to step up. Brahim has shown more character than anyone in our attack during this poor spell, including Leao and Giroud.

In the summer, even if we retain Rebic, I want two new wingers. I think it is a necessity.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
I think we should go for Conte

Yeah. That conte... This team need fresh air. And management too. they need to be pushed

Status
Not open for further replies.