The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli is jealous of his hair, that’s the only explanation.
have you considered he's simply incompetent

and he has fluked into having great players overperforming

leaning that way

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Juve deducted 15 pts

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well - I advocate for better players - I was not the crew stating players should play in other positions :tongue:
You want better players for Milan? If only other people wanted better players for Milan, like you, Milan would be a better place.

They dont need to shit on CDK - just give him less games and the other players more and if they succeed then they start and they trot out the "adjustment and time" excuse. They sent Hauge down to Primavera and then sold him - never shit on him. They want to send Adli to play more after leaving him in France to play more - I think they have said it all with their actions.
How are you going to build up a player by not playing him? I'm not sure if "adjustment and time" is an excuse as much as it might be a reality, as there have been many players here that have taken time to adjust. I don't remember them sending Hauge down to the primavera, sending a player down usually is quite a drastic choice, no?

As far as Adli goes, again, so you think the management is handling CDK poorly, but Adli well, why?

We may see the handling wrong but here I can bring the most used defense of "they see them all in training"
Ah, yes, the see them in training. So I guess you agreed with them in how they handled Kerkez, yes?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
534a6764977af78e4900044dd2096de2

“All due respect, you got no fucking idea what it’s like to be number one. Every decision [financial/transfer choice you defend/attack] you make affects every facet [complaint and hindsight argument] of every other fucking thing. It’s too much to deal with almost. And in the end, you’re completely alone with it all [because you have to take on other people's shit takes].”

I couldn't find a gif with the line embedded in, so I posted the quote, with RnB-appropriate interpolations.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This isn’t even the case that got Agnelli and co almost arrested
Those are 2 separate cases? Thought it was all the same.
Nice....hope that is another 15 points and puts them in the relegation zone. It'd be great to see.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

“All due respect, you got no fucking idea what it’s like to be number one. Every decision [financial/transfer choice you defend/attack] you make affects every facet [complaint and hindsight argument] of every other fucking thing. It’s too much to deal with almost. And in the end, you’re completely alone with it all [because you have to take on other people's shit takes].”

I couldn't find a gif with the line embedded in, so I posted the quote, with RnB-appropriate interpolations.

What's with the small letters?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
You want better players for Milan? If only other people wanted better players for Milan, like you, Milan would be a better place.

How are you going to build up a player by not playing him? I'm not sure if "adjustment and time" is an excuse as much as it might be a reality, as there have been many players here that have taken time to adjust. I don't remember them sending Hauge down to the primavera, sending a player down usually is quite a drastic choice, no?

As far as Adli goes, again, so you think the management is handling CDK poorly, but Adli well, why?

Ah, yes, the see them in training. So I guess you agreed with them in how they handled Kerkez, yes?
Maybe you need to google Hauge playing with Primavera and as to the other conclusions you are drawing you are doing what you accuse others of - you are lumping me with what others have said :o

I remember when we purchased CDK and I wrote about how would they share the time because Adli was looking well and Congo said we spent 35 mill so obviously blonde Belgian was going to play - maybe that is the extent of it. However that brings us back to Brahim, why was Brahim always preferred when he too wasnt going that well earlier? Maybe you are right and Pioli is wrong but like with Pobega I think Pioli doesnt see Adli ready to play yet, just like he doesnt trust Pobega to play further back and rather plays him more advanced.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Those are 2 separate cases? Thought it was all the same.
Nice....hope that is another 15 points and puts them in the relegation zone. It'd be great to see.
Yeah that one was them hiding payments to players during covid. Tax evasion and hiding payments from public shareholders.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually really happy with Adli going on loan. Let him get a serious taste of calcio and we'll see him back in the summer to judge where he stands.
Have you seen the Milan players try and string passes together or progress the ball over the past 3 months???

You don't think he'd be of use at the club????

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Have you seen the Milan players try and string passes together or progress the ball over the past 3 months???

You don't think he'd be of use at the club????

No, I don't. I haven't seen anything that warrants playing time. Do you think it's a coincidence that he doesn't play? Sampdoria could be a really good place for him to develop.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you need to google Hauge playing with Primavera and as to the other conclusions you are drawing you are doing what you accuse others of - you are lumping me with what others have said :o

I remember when we purchased CDK and I wrote about how would they share the time because Adli was looking well and Congo said we spent 35 mill so obviously blonde Belgian was going to play - maybe that is the extent of it. However that brings us back to Brahim, why was Brahim always preferred when he too wasnt going that well earlier? Maybe you are right and Pioli is wrong but like with Pobega I think Pioli doesnt see Adli ready to play yet, just like he doesnt trust Pobega to play further back and rather plays him more advanced.
I didn't know about the Hauge thing, honestly. If true, that surprises me. However, with regards to the other bits... where did I lump you in? I asked you questions based on your last responses lol.

Yes, so Brahim plays badly, and still gets to play... so why not Adli? You don't seem satisfied with how they are handling CDK, either. This treatment, as you said, seems justified for Adli, but you seem unsatisfied with Pioli's management of other players, so why isn't Adli's playing time part of Pioli's list of mistakes?

And I ask, yet again, if "seeing them in training" is your preferred defense of your stance on Adli, then shouldn't the management's handling of Kerkez be as equally intelligent as their handling of Adli now? I mean, if he can't give them more faith than FBT, Kerkez being sold was the right call, right?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

1674247873549.gif
1674247898222.gif
1674248165191.gif

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I see matters have spiralled once more. There are more than enough games to turn this around. Pioli and the players have a lot work to do to get back to playing well. They will have to act fast.

Pioli needs to allow for greater flexibility with how he uses players tactically as he is mishandling certain players we all know who they are. Pioli also needs greater flexibility in how he approaches games tactically as whole.

The squad is missing key players, the defence and midfield is not performing as it can and Milan could be a lot sharper in front of goal.

Do not write the team or players off now, not as this point in time. The current circumstance is far from ideal but there are a number of factors to this.

And yes Pioli has to take responsibility for this as do the players but collectively they need to and can redeem this. Calm yourselves for your own mental health.

If the season turns out disappointing it’s not the end of the world life will go on and Milan will need to redress the issues that went astray.

Edit: even if the season goes better than many here expect if Milan defy all the odds and expectations of doubters they will still have to redress issues - because nothing is ever perfect! Now please

A4F6CF39-4747-4299-B467-E7B7E83DCF79.gif

Forza Milan ⭐⭐

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.