Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score

@Ash

Can u please tell me who was the best player? Was it the guy that is utterly useless?

U Australian Reetard

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The annual Zaniolo links returning

zlatan-zlatan-ibrahimovic.gif

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Not sure about the Caldara-Bonucci swap but if we're being real, we should be cooked for that Djalo to Lille transfer.

Screenshot-1.png

We sold them a primavera player with market value of 175k for 4m. This shit is exactly why Juve is in trouble now with the plusvalenza case.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure about the Caldara-Bonucci swap but if we're being real, we should be cooked for that Djalo to Lille transfer.

Screenshot-1.png

We sold them a primavera player with market value of 175k for 4m. This shit is exactly why Juve is in trouble now with the plusvalenza case.
But Djalo was starting for them in CL games wasn’t he?

If we really look at it like this they need to investigate Monaco bc FBT is about 175k as well

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

Screenshot-1.png

afaik he was highly rated back then. isn’t he a starter at lille now?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Screenshot-1.png

Not really, Djalo was a huge talent in both Sporting and our academy. We beat Man City and Man Utd to his signature and then 6 months later he was hand-picked by none other than Luis Campos in the Leao deal.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
But Djalo was starting for them in CL games wasn’t he?

If we really look at it like this they need to investigate Monaco bc FBT is about 175k as well
He might as well win a ballon d'or now, that doesn't change the fact that at the time we bagged 4m for a player valued 175k.

Someone also mentioned Olzer, we got 3m for him at the time when his market value was 150k.

Wdym about FBT? FBT had a market value of 6.5m at Monaco at the time we got him for 5m. Nothing shady there.

Not really, Djalo was a huge talent in both Sporting and our academy. We beat Man City and Man Utd to his signature and then 6 months later he was hand-picked by none other than Luis Campos in the Leao deal.
But that's not the point lol.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we sell Paqueta for 50 m, we receive 50 m. How is that not real money?

When they sold Paqueta for around 22 mil plus % of resale that was the max offer. No one was willing to pay 50 mil for Paquete at that time. You can't just say I'm selling Saladmaker for 100 mil and some other club just pays 100 mil like magic!

The way it would work is MIlan sells Paqueta for 22 mil and says that they sold him for 50 in a fake account scenario. So now maybe the other club pays Milan 50 mil to make it look real, and Milan's owners from their own separate accounts pay the other clubs owners the difference ( 28 mil ). So Milan would receive 50 but out of that 28 mil would be a hidden cash injection from the club owners and only 22 would really be from the sale of the player.

Man City and PSG do a version of this with sponsorships. The sponsor company pays maybe 30 mil, and the club owners pay another 50 mil and they say the sponsorship is for 80 mil!

Again this requires club owners who want to spend, as the owner has to put in money to make up the difference. With Milan, Redshit aren't even spending what the club could normally spend without any fake accounting!!!

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
He might as well win a ballon d'or now, that doesn't change the fact that at the time we bagged 4m for a player valued 175k.

Someone also mentioned Olzer, we got 3m for him at the time when his market value was 150k.

Wdym about FBT? FBT had a market value of 6.5m at Monaco at the time we got him for 5m. Nothing shady there.

ok but who says he was valued 175k? i mean transfermarkt is nothing official or really objective so pointless arguing with their calculated values.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Transfermarkt will always value players based on their actual performance, which is hard to gauge in Primavera football, especially for a German football website with little insight in Italian or Portuguese academy football - and not the players potential, which is unquantifiable from a Transfermarkt perspective, yet that's the fee Lille and Luis Campos paid.

Milan fans who follow the Primavera will know that Djalo and Olzer were the biggest talents in our academy at the time they left and Lille/Brescia paid for their potential.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
ok but who says he was valued 175k? i mean transfermarkt is nothing official or really objective so pointless arguing with their calculated values.
Well that's how it works for Juve as well.

They might argue that each player in the shady transfers they did was the biggest talent at the time, scouted by Man City and Luis Campos.

Be real, do you think a shitter called Giacomo Olzer was worth 3m?

Transfermarkt will always value players based on their actual performance, which is hard to gauge in Primavera football, especially for a German football website with little insight in Italian or Portuguese academy football - and not the players potential, which is unquantifiable from a Transfermarkt perspective, yet that's the fee Lille and Luis Campos paid.

Milan fans who follow the Primavera will know that Djalo and Olzer were the biggest talents in our academy at the time they left and Lille/Brescia paid for their potential.
Alright man, sure.

Should the -15 penalty stand for Juve in your opinion?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

As far as I recall, Djalo wasnt anything special in the Primevera

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh

I dont get this case against Juve

Is the plusvalenza shit they were doing dodgy? Sure, of course it is.

But it isnt illegal. After all, player values are subjective. Just look at some of the ridiculous transfer lately.

For example, Bayern bought Mathys Tel for like 35m or so despite him playing barely any professional games. What about the ridiculous amounts RM are paying for youngsters from Brazil.

Not to mention the countless deals English clubs are doing, pawning off youth players for ridiculous money.

Almost every club does it. How do you exactly value a players worth? Story is that they used Transfermarkt as a basis for their argument...like really? Transfermarkt?.

Of course it's a different story if Juve were nor recording the correct values agreed upon between the clubs, but havent heard anything official about that. Its all just hearsay at the moment.

Seems to me they are only getting punished because their management was dumb enough get themselves recorded. You would think they would have learnt from the last time it happened lol.

Regardless, like it or not - this isnt good for the league. 2006 destroyed Serie A, and just when they are atleast attempting to make some sort of a comeback, back down they go again.

Fucking Juve.
They have wiretaps of Paratici talking about how they're inflating the values.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
you can gas him up all you want but in the end no top club is really interested in him even though he doesn't seem to have a good relationship with chelsea. they also sign a new winger every week because hekky z is so good.:lol:
he finally assisted a goal this season. against palace.:eek:
Better than our RWs but that doesn't speak volumes.

@yungeddy says "Chelsea and Ziyech have a very bad relation..something ziyech has with many clubs and coaches", and is the type of character we don't need. Similarly, we don't need another RW who can't score or assist regularly.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Transfermarket values aren't always accurate. Plus with Juve it seems that putting fake inflated values was alright ( as there is no way to objectively value players ) but the extra fake values they put in their books, on top of what they agreed with the other clubs in the transactions is the real problem

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Well that's how it works for Juve as well.

They might argue that each player in the shady transfers they did was the biggest talent at the time, scouted by Man City and Luis Campos.

Be real, do you think a shitter called Giacomo Olzer was worth 3m?

Alright man, sure.

Should the -15 penalty stand for Juve in your opinion?
IMO 15 points is a bit harsh, personally I would've given them a hefty fine, but then again when the shit flies...

From Dec 1, 2022

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing illegal
No I meant where's the manipulation to front load your 'profit'. That's the whole point of this mess. The game that lots of Italian clubs (us included) have been playing was to manipulate the accounting so that you get 'profits' for your current financial year in return for amortized spending equal to that amount. On the balance, they cancel each other out, but in this financial year you're desperate for profit (plusvalenza) so that you can get past FFP or similar regulations at FIGC.

You sell me fodder for 50m, I sell you fodder for 50m. Money doesn't exchange. On the books for the year I can write down 50m profit, and 10m amortized expense on that player every year for 5 years. So for this year i'm +40m. You're +40m too. Great deal, we fix our accounts, and we lose nothing. It's not illegal because nobody can prove that those fodders weren't actually worth 50m, we're just stupid enough to accept that valuation and stupidity isn't illegal.

The difference with Juve, it seems, is that they have wiretaps where those idiots were openly and brazenly talking about manipulating the market for plusvalenza.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

TM.png

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
They have wiretaps of Paratici talking about how they're inflating the values.

As I said

What they did wasnt illegal, just super dodgy.

The reason they are getting punished is because they were dumb enough to get themselves recorded.

Lets be honest, what they were doing was actually pretty smart. They found a loophole in the system and they exploited it. Just like plenty of other clubs (ourselves included) have done.

Its just that they werent smart enough. They were dumb enough to blatantly admit to doing so and did too many of those transfers within a short period of time - ergo why the spotlight was on them.

It didnt help that this only got resurrected again only because of the ACTUAL illegal shit they were doing, which is the other case next month.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
PLease stop quote me on ziyech or try to start a discussion about hekky Z
people from iceland and australia the fuck :lol:

i legit couldnt give less fucks whhat u think of ziyech
I already know most of u here are clueless and that 100% includes Pingu
If u dont know Ziyech is a wc player it shows to me u never wtched him or u watched him and are retared...either way yf doesnt care
I just spread my knowledge to my brethren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule