The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
In engeland every weekend straight bangers with Man u and Arsenal..interesting and captivating stories
In Italy on tuesday we have Ac milan - Lazio and really thats all there is to be said

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Offer:

3 year loan with buy out at 35m paid over 3 more years
No twist the knife
D8E3DE55-D72E-4751-BFE2-C0139462AEDC.gif
If juve are relegated they will need every cent so offer 3 year loan buy out clause 30m paid over 5 years. If criminal charges are brought against them they won’t be getting back to Serie A as quickly as last time.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Chiesa would be a dream signing for us. Overnight fix to a lingering problem. I never want to see ‘pulisic’ associated with Milan ever again. Would rather sign Usain Bolt.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Doesn't help that Agnelli went to war against UEFA for no good reason and refused to back down.
Oh it was a very good reason, its just that the corrupt head of Juventus should have never been the face or voice of the project. The super league is a necessity, as a replacement for the Champions League, because UEFA should be nothing more than a regulatory body and shouldn’t be hoarding the line share of the profits from their tournaments. UEFA should be part of the solution to the financial superiority of certain leagues, not an enabler.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh it was a very good reason, its just that the corrupt head of Juventus should have never been the face or voice of the project. The super league is a necessity, as a replacement for the Champions League, because UEFA should be nothing more than a regulatory body and shouldn’t be hoarding the line share of the profits from their tournaments. UEFA should be part of the solution to the financial superiority of certain leagues, not an enabler.

You realize that doesn't actually happen, right? The vast majority of the money is distributed to the lower leagues.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
You realize that doesn't actually happen, right? The vast majority of the money is distributed to the lower leagues.
Happy to admit that I’m wrong, but from what I read and heard its not as much as it should be.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy to admit that I’m wrong, but from what I read and heard its not as much as it should be.

This is one of the reasons why I didn't support the SL, the distribution didn't work the same. A lot of UEFA revenue goes to the bottom leagues to support football related activities. The SL would have lowered those amounts.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is what @Alo88 said that Italian guy that follows football law in Italy explained. I understood it as Juve fudging their numbers in their accounts even more than what the plusvalenza showed. So they maybe frontloaded more profit than they were actually claiming with FIGC.

We're still waiting for UEFA to punish Juve btw, for a multitude of offences.

Exactly, that's what he said in that video, also saying that we have to wait for the whole texts of that case to be made public so we can take a deep look what those new information specifically are for example that made them reopen the case and so forth.

Then yes, as you said @Milan2012 , UEFA will wait for the outcome of all of this too and probably declare the old settlement agreement as invalid and since Juve not only spend too much money but actively tried to cheat the punishment could even be more severe than in our case back during China Milan. The rumored worst case scenario is a 3 years ban from all European competitions.

I don't know tho if they'd only count if Juve qualified or if that doesn't matter and they begin to count immediately the years. Imagine, if the former is the case and Juve would even be relegated for false accounting and fraud - that would basically mean Juve as one of Italys big clubs is finished.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Winning the Scudetto because all competitors have points deducted is a dream come true.
If we are being honest Napoli and merda have a lot of shady deals.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Frattesi would be the perfect third midfielder for us but we are hoarding fodders :fp:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Gazzetta - Ibrahimovic, uncertain return. Possible future as ambassador or testimonial​

This should have happened after scudetto win
I just hope it's true

If they extend him past next season I don't know if they are crazy or not. If we're lucky this is Girouds last season as well.

Put all money on a good striker. Fuck the RW I can live with Messias and Salad.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mudryk is insane. Next superstar

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
You see that quick turn and pass from Mudryk @ 1:14? We’ll see flying cars before leao would do that. Leao would’ve insisted on cutting in and sending the ball to row z.
Somehow there's some people/animal who just can't understand 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
One got to be impressed with premier league... They've done almost everything right and the other leagues are so far behind I can't even see the light in the tunnel. What the fuck let's move Milan to the premier league, an English guy started this club anyway.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I just hope it's true

If they extend him past next season I don't know if they are crazy or not. If we're lucky this is Girouds last season as well.

Put all money on a good striker. Fuck the RW I can live with Messias and Salad.

I was with you till the last part 🤣✌️

#messiasout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule