SS Lazio - AC Milan 24/01/2023 20:45 CET

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Brace yourself for the Europa league next year, only without Leao and Theo.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Pioli has the tactical solutions, but he refuses to implement them. I'm disgusted with Pioli.
He is far too stubborn Sam far far too stubborn, inflexible and fixated on playing alternatives of a similar tactical approach.

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Okay and ? monza would rightfully celebrate as if they won a trophy if that happened too
what i am trying to say is that we are shit. it doesn't matter which team beats us. We have problems. Monza and Lazio can both celebrate however they like, it just looks weird since they didnt acomplish anything and they know well that in good form we can demolish them.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Also renewing Pioli was a grave mistake. We should have let him compete for the title this season and if we are still in it by week 33 maybe consider renewing him. Given how this season has gone there is no chance we would have renewed him if we didn't already do so.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The biggest BS folks like to make themselves believe is that Pioli is a proactive coach.

Dude's a wuss. He has always been scared shitless to make changes unless he is forced to make them. Otherwise he will continue to keep playing the same players and using the same tactics.

Last season more often than not he was bailed out by individual brilliance. We have no attacking patterns, are clueless in set pieces and his substitutions and in game management is rubbish.

The biggest myth is that he gives youth a shot. The likes of Kalulu only played because we had a massive injury crisis and had no one else.

We bought Vrancx, Adli and Thiaw yet they barely saw the pitch in the first half of the season. Consequence of that is that most of our starters are now completely burnt out.

Like, Tata has been rubbish for multiple games now, yet Pioli is deathly afraid to even try out Devis Vasquez. Why the fuck did we get the guy?

Last edited:

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If Pioli isnt fired then again its Maldini fault.
He sabotaged his season & then denied the team from being rescued with a new coach.
I said it before, i stopped blaming owners for not giving more money when Maldini is turning 50mil into 5mil.
I have a dream in the summer our director sold tomori for 35 , rebic for 15, pobega for 15. Bought botman for 35 , Enzo for 20 , kolo muani for free, kvara for 10, Gabriel Jesus for 50 . 50 million net it cost. Also we could sell salad for 15 and ballo toure 3-4 then bought young substitutes with this money

Maignan
Calabria-kalulu-botman-theo
Enzo-tonali-bennacer
Kvara(kolo muani)-leao
Jesus

If you don’t sell anyone and you don’t get a 1€ valued help from your 50 m euro transfers you are total disaster . Also pioli how can he be so stubborn

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine aspiring something with Tata as goalie. Tomori - Kalulu every game. Pioli can't reinvent nothing anymore. Rotation and formation are the same.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As former champions in Italy, Maldini did nothing to make this team better. He only bought cdk, loan vranckx and buy Thiaw. And they almost never play.
Maldini and Pioli need to take a step back

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope we aren’t going the same way Leicester went… what’s clear is that we miss Mike and Kessie-that is for sure

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine aspiring something with Tata as goalie. Tomori - Kalulu every game. Pioli can't reinvent nothing anymore. Rotation and formation are the same.
I wont be scare either with that gk and those 2 defenders tbh

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I worry about Pioli and giving our players a kick up the arse. It doesn’t seem in him

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I was saying something similar over the summer but people blinded with euphoria shouted me down. I always said there are only a few players worth the Milan shirt currently in the team.

Unfortunately it takes this for people to wake up to reality and not think its a "pessimist's post"
It was so obvious. We replaced Kessie (who was the most fit player on the team) with Pobega, Adli or Vranckx, none of whom play as DMs.

We effectively replaced Ibrahimovic with Origi. We resigned Messias ffs. Kjaer goes absent for half a year and he's already in his 30s and we bring in Thiaw.

This is the reward for a scudetto winning team? What a joke.. add to that the increased injuries this season and you can understand why we already look dead.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tata, Tomori and Kalulu have been the root of most of our problems for a few months now

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With players from WC.
He's put more stress on the players with his training methods and the injuries from his training, I am utterly disgusted with Pioli.

Pioli doesn't have a Plan B, he only has a Plan A, Plan A1, A2, A3, etc.

Shit, he would have been better off playing the ugly 352 he used against Torino, and just grinded a draw out.

I think people are underestimating Tata's fuck ups, particularly on goal 2 and goal 3, they just knock the wind out of you, even when you're playing badly.

Teams will have bad periods, and your keeper will save you from them, if you watch Real, they ride on Courtois constantly. So I think there's something to that.

But on the other hand (yes Real have better players, blah blah) but also Carlo shows how to adjust when he's missing players, he knows how to change things up.

The easiest move would be to just put Vranckx or Pobega as the CAM, and put Brahim on the RW, like he did against Juventus!!!! but does he do it? No. Not at all.

Disgusting from Pioli. Disgusting.

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It was so obvious. We replaced Kessie (who was the most fit player on the team) with Pobega, Adli or Vranckx, none of whom play as DMs.

We effectively replaced Ibrahimovic with Origi. We resigned Messias ffs. Kjaer goes absent for half a year and he's already in his 30s and we bring in Thiaw.

This is the reward for a scudetto winning team? What a joke.. add to that the increased injuries this season and you can understand why we already look dead.
i knew what this season was gonna look like since we got all the players you mentioned above. But still, we are not a team that should lose 4-0 against Lazio. We can do better, and thats on the coach

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Ladies and Gentlemen I bid you goodnight. It is a sad night but I remain hopeful Milan can turn this form around. Try not to meltdown as disappointing as this game has been there is no point in torturing yourselves. Forget it and move on. Milan, Pioli and the players need to ask some hard questions of themselves - get it together!

Forza Milan :star::star:

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Free falling now...

It's on arrogant complacent management

I would not blame Maldini, he has no money to work with

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Oh no , why so negative when you were positive just two weeks ago ?!
I can say it was a bad performance and still not want to throw out Pioli and the entire team.

I can also say I want to avoid this cesspit as we can all agree it becomes a Mos Eisley of a football forum after any halfway bad result.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's put more stress on the players with his training methods and the injuries from his training, I am utterly disgusted with Pioli.

Pioli doesn't have a Plan B, he only has a Plan A, Plan A1, A2, A3, etc.

Shit, he would have been better off playing the ugly 352 he used against Torino, and just grinded a draw out.

I think people are underestimating Tata's fuck ups, particularly on goal 2 and goal 3, they just knock the wind out of you, even when you're playing badly.

Teams will have bad periods, and your keeper will save you from them, if you watch Real, they ride on Courtois constantly. So I think there's something to that.

But on the other hand (yes Real have better players, blah blah) but also Carlo shows how to adjust when he's missing players, he knows how to change things up.

The easiest move would be to just put Vranckx or Pobega as the CAM, and put Brahim on the RW, like he did against Juventus!!!! but does he do it? No. Not at all.

Disgusting from Pioli. Disgusting.
It's called panic. He is too emotional to make bold moves. Grown man making scudetto tattoo is all you need to know about Pioli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Guardiola up for a challenge instead playing FM with City money every year?

Schedule