The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan is negotiating with Universidad de Chile the right winger born in 2004, Dario Osorio, for an amount of less than 5 million euros. Non-EU player, strong in dribbling, and has already made his debut in the senior national team of Chile. [Vitiello]

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Juve is probably getting kicked out of European competitions in the near future. I saw some betting sites stopped taking bets on them being relegated to Serie B. They probably aren't going to be appealing to anyone to join.
I doubt very much theyd get sent down a division

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
lineup.png

De Fodelaere can play on 8 6 or 9

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan is negotiating with Universidad de Chile the right winger born in 2004, Dario Osorio, for an amount of less than 5 million euros. Non-EU player, strong in dribbling, and has already made his debut in the senior national team of Chile. [Vitiello]
wots the point of signing teenagers... pioli wont play them

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan have been pushing to try and bring forward the signing of Noah Raveyre but Saint-Etienne continue to reject their bids

Cant even wrap a primavera signing these days
isn't he free in the summer anyways?

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Only 2 injections needed by Greedy Gerry and one phone call to Conte

RW and 1 african mid

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Funds wont be made available to correct the mistakes made during summer market
Not much you can say when gerry comes at you like that.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably not, but I think Uefa will likely ban them from any of their competitions for a few years.
Payback for the Super League. We read that situation well and abandoned that shit just in time :proud:

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
How is it strange? Why would we arbitrarily set the time limit at 2 seasons?

No, we wouldn't still be able to use said trope because you already said he won't so it's a moot point :LOL:
I’ve been posting about Pioli’s lack of tactical solutions for a while. Even after we beat Verona I complained about how he needs to implement more discipline, simplicity and clarity in our game, without need to be tactically avant-garde.

So I find it strange specifically because people are looking and waiting for the drop to happen, instead of judging what's in front of them. There is still time for Pioli to fix whats broken. We won’t win the title, but 2nd or 3rd should be the minimum before seeing what happens on the transfer market this summer.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
100%

But that was so rushed the way they "planned" and rolled that out, that's why the public reception of it was so bad.
The only ones that were openly against it were PL fans, the current Super League. :lol:

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, JP Morgan were the bank that were going to back the Super League in the first place. It's absolutely imperative that Lega Serie A get involved with some deep pockets and overhaul the entire thing into a media company that negotiates as a collective for rights across the globe. JP Morgan can provide more money to the league for them to become the "2nd" league in Europe after the Premier League, and above La Liga and Bundesliga.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depends on how we spend the money. Players like Kvara, Bennacer, Anguissa, Tonali, Elmas, Kalulu, etc cost less than 20 m each. It is not mandatory to spend 25 m on a starter. With the right scouting we can do wonders.
Not to mention that there are some really good players with expiring contracts: Tielemans, Thuram, Ndicka, Kamada, Firmino, Aouar are realistic options even for our finances.

It seems management is interested in Aouar. That could be a good addition in midfield. Thuram seems difficult because some big teams are interested in him. Ndicka also looks difficult. Maybe they can get 2 good free players from the ones available. Kamada could replace Brahim.

It's going to be very tight. Also changing 10 players in one mercato is very messy. Maybe 5-6 new players should be max.

It would be easier if the club could do one nice mercato of 100 mil plus sales. And then be more cheap for next 1-2 seasons (unless that 1 big mercato gets you to CL semi-final and the revenues suddenly jump up! )

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how these feckers took chelsea away from abramovich... same needs to be done with Milan & gordon/gerry

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems management is interested in Aouar. That could be a good addition in midfield. Thuram seems difficult because some big teams are interested in him. Ndicka also looks difficult. Maybe they can get 2 good free players from the ones available. Kamada could replace Brahim.

It's going to be very tight. Also changing 10 players in one mercato is very messy. Maybe 5-6 new players should be max.

It would be easier if the club could do one nice mercato of 100 mil plus sales. And then be more cheap for next 1-2 seasons (unless that 1 big mercato gets you to CL semi-final and the revenues suddenly jump up! )
There's a lot of quality players that will be free this summer. Maybe put the avaible money toward paying their wages and not high transfer fees. Just focus on selling the deadwood in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.