AC Milan - Sassuolo 29/01/2023 12:30 CET

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Someone post that Pioli on fire gif with his head photo-shopped on that dog.
giphy.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The team is simultaneously not balanced and toothless. We hardly create anything and we're just one misplaced pass away from a dangerous counter
Has been that way for very long now and the team is still in freefall

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
As I already said, Giampaolo level, no ideas, mentally and physically drained. I don't understand why management isn't doing anything. Giampaolo got fired after just a few games, after a victory, we can do the same now.

This team needs better tactics, more stability, Pioli is incapable of this atm.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'm not looking forward to next week. At our current level, Inter will embarrass us a second time in the span of a few weeks.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Night folks

Rather get a decent amount of sleep before work than continue watch this shambles of a performance.
Hard call

But the right one

Sucks watching this and then suffering the next day when they likely lose or draw anyway

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Serie A is more dead than ever. These refs, these offside var decision, another calciopoli Juve, and no competion for the title +12pts halfway...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think Kessie changes anything. There’s too many issues for Kessie to be the solution. But Kessie and Mike resolves half our issues for sure.
It’s not that we need Kessie, we need a third midfielder, whoever that is. We can’t defend in this psycho shape with Gabbia, Tata and just two midfielders and the team low on confidence and lacking form.

It’s not viable. Sassuolo didn’t play that well. Their moves just exploited a ridiculous amount of space in the midfield.

I’m so disappointed in Pioli. The problem was never the players, it’s insisting on a 424 shape (that’s basically what it is) and leaving our midfield wide open for counters since we can’t counterpress or defend in wide open space anymore.

He’s still insisting on the crazy off ball patterns we successfully implemented last season. We don’t have the players for that right now, chief among them Maignan. So why insist on it?!

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
As I already said, Giampaolo level, no ideas, mentally and physically drained. I don't understand why management isn't doing anything. Giampaolo got fired after just a few games, after a victory, we can do the same now.

This team needs better tactics, more stability, Pioli is incapable of this atm.

Pioli should get the sack this afternoon, but Maldini needs to take a good look at his own mismanagement as well. The summer was a disaster.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Serie A is more dead than ever. These refs, these offside var decision, another calciopoli Juve, and no competion for the title +12pts halfway...
Prepare yourself for Napoli domination.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This beyond anything i imagined. Calabria and theo are so far forward. Everything is wrong. I don't know what to say. I am in shock

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He was letting quite a bit go away on that Rebic Rogerio duel before Rebic's dumbass committed that blatantly obvious foul.

Previously he booked Tonali for dissent when Trissouli or some idiot straight up shoved Salad with no repercussions.

We are mentally tilted and playing like absolute dog shit. Same exact things we've talked about here but just repeated over and over again.
Rogerio deserved a card too.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has been that way for very long now and the team is still in freefall
Honestly we at least showed a bit of hope in the beginning. But basically everytime we lose the ball we look like we can concede.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Pioli won't survive before tottenham

There's currently no alternative and his salary is accounted for. The Champions of Italy are forced to play with a seriously subpar backup keeper because primarily he fits the financial parameters....

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I'm not looking forward to next week. At our current level, Inter will embarrass us a second time in the span of a few weeks.
Do any of us look forward to any game?

It's been a pretty sad while

Before and again after the world cup

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
fire all the staff, pioli, massara, maldini, gerry, scatrony. everyone. fuckem

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Again we conceded 2 goals in first 20mins. Thats 4 games in a row. I dont know what to say.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
This beyond anything i imagined. Calabria and theo are so far forward. Everything is wrong. I don't know what to say. I am in shock
Theo almost get assist. Calabria get assist. We dont have any other source good balls.

Schedule