AC Milan - Sassuolo 29/01/2023 12:30 CET

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Fans singing Interista vaffanculo while losing 1-5 to Sassuolo has to be the biggest cuck energy Ive ever seen
I changed my mind, this is the biggest cuck energy Ive ever seen

123.png

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well after roma i said it, but have to endure this shit show for longer. Why why why? We dont deserve this. Inter will kill us next week.i have a headache. Not much i can say.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sooo... how to move forward from this

Pioli must surely be fired no?
He made a lot of mistakes. However,Maldini and Massara also gave him this obviously incomplete team.
All of that made possible by fraud owner.

Or i can put that nicely and pretend im blind, and say we dont have luck?

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pioli still recovering from the losses during friendlies during WC... PSV come to mind

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He made a lot of mistakes. However,Maldini and Massara also gave him this obviously incomplete team.
All of that made possible by fraud owner.

Or i can put that nicely and pretend im blind, and say we dont have luck?
combination of all the above

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't really have any set offensive plays, patterns, or build up.

You start relying on your players to do more to create. Take Calabria for example, never in the frame when we get countered because he can't get back. Goes for rash challenges and gets made to look like an absolute fool in the name of "Piolism".

We are still toothless on offense but lost ANY semblance of discipline on defense.

Pioli's gotta go, that's clear now. At this point it's about how much of that Scudetto we have to "pay back in faith" to Pioli and how far back we will be when hes really gone.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
2-5 vs Sassuolo
0-3 vs Inter
0-3 vs Inter
2-4 vs Inter
0-3 vs Atalanta
0-5 vs Atalanta
0-3 vs Lille
0-4 vs Juventus
0-3 vs Hellas Verona
1-4 vs Lazio
0-3 vs Lazio
1-4 vs Roma

Just the routine since :g: & :b: left

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I think this is a mutiny. Pioli has lost the team.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact Maignan is out and the injuries I think is saving Pioli but dear lord what’s happening with his management at the minute? Hate to point the finger but most of this must be on him, why don’t any of these players have any confidence or fight in them? That must be his fault?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I personally thought De Ket had a decent first half, why was he subbed??
His first half isn't that good, he is thinking too much and end up with couple of basic mistake

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let’s no mistake and think there’s any thought process behind the game plans other than “rescue some sort of result”

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It does look like the players are totally disillusioned, are these guys downing tools? Calabria has been dreadful, Theo’s reaction to losing the ball for the 5th is inexcusable

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean we made Sassuolo look like world beaters and they’ve been bang out of form-it’s unacceptable, how can they come to our stadium and score 5? It’s appalling

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
I mean we made Sassuolo look like world beaters and they’ve been bang out of form-it’s unacceptable, how can they come to our stadium and score 5? It’s appalling
Everybody looks like world beaters with us in January.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are extremely lucky Juve were docked so many points otherwise at this rate we wouldn’t have made top 4

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan need strengthening in Jan but it ain’t happening so we are going to have a painful second half of the season, it’s becoming toss of a coin whether we make CL. Next 2 games are massive and couldn’t have come at a worse time. Will determine Pioli’s future

Schedule