The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He doesn’t play any of the players you brought in, but Maldini still had the nerve to defend Pioli

Maybe Ibra is the guy that should be running the club.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There’s only 3 Italian coaches worth getting. Gasperini, Conte or De Zerbi. Or else you go foreign.
Gasperini and de zerbi are unrealistic. Gasperini won’t leave a comfortable environment where he runs top to bottom and has the freedom to do whatever he wants with little pressure. De zerbi just went to Brighton. The only Italian options we have are Conte at the end of the season or domestic provincial managers and some of those won’t leave their current situation.

If this ownership had any ambition, they would hire tuchel.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Embarrassing but that's complacency for you. We lost key guys and they've done nothing to improve the team.

Meanwhile, botman looks like a mini Staam. Fuck

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Or he's just a midtable coach who watched a few Bayern videos online and lucked into some players turning into superstars

And now that those guys are in a slump he's clueless
it is a mix of all.

tactical set-up, limited/stubborn coaching, players overperforming last season and now regressing, consecutive bad mercati

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to Sky:

It’s the most complicated moment since your arrival at Milan. How does it feel? “Disappointment, and with disappointment we don’t go that far. The latest performances see us in difficulty, this must push me to understand that certain situations need to be improved and faced differently. Our Scudetto will be to reach the Champions League, this will be our goal.”

It doesn’t look like the Milan of 8 months ago in the slightest: “Not 8 months ago, 3 weeks ago. Since the non-victory against Roma, we have not been able to perform on the pitch. The last two days of training were the best of the last period, in terms of attention and participation. Now as we take a slap we find it hard to react. I understand that there can’t be that lightness we had before, so we’ll have to work with more attention and conviction, we have to show that we can still have a good season and get to the Champions League.”

Have you thought about a retreat (a ritiro)? “We will make the best decisions to overcome this moment. The derby is next week, we want to react and get out of this negative situation.”

There is a need for a “stronger” midfield, is it time to rethink the formation? “I’m certainly thinking about many things, everything that has worked for us in these two years and has allowed us to play good and concrete football hasn’t been working this month. Then you have to change something, I will make the appropriate decisions to help the team have more compactness and positions that give us more balance in both phases of the game.”

Will you change anything in your way of approaching footballers? “It’s easy to say that I’ve found players with full bellies, the biggest regret I have is that it’s not like that. We have the right attitude and desire, but we no longer have the ability to react to the difficulties of the match. I have always spoken with great clarity, with individuals and with the collective. What worked well up until 3 weeks ago is no longer working, I will make changes on a tactical level or approach with the players.”

On Tatarusanu: “When a team suffers so much even the goalkeeper gets into trouble, right now I don’t have to dwell on individuals but on how the team should keep the field better, with more unity and better distances. We will work during the week to make improvements quickly, because Sunday will be an important match.”

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gasperini and de zerbi are unrealistic. Gasperini won’t leave a comfortable environment where he runs top to bottom and has the freedom to do whatever he wants with little pressure. De zerbi just went to Brighton. The only Italian options we have are Conte at the end of the season or domestic provincial managers and some of those won’t leave their current situation.

If this ownership had any ambition, they would hire tuchel.
Tuchel isn’t coming to this shit show.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you can’t see that kessie was crucial for pioli’s 4231 then your football knowledge has to be questioned
Not replacing Kessie by a starter is more impactful than losing him.

We lost dollar but replaced him with a starter. What if we havent signed anyone and just played next best option?
Its the same thing with Kessie and any other core player at given time

Most of us here like Tonali, but he is not that, at least not yet

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So next games against Inter - Torino and Tottenham. How Pioli gonna survive that ?
Just sack him today already

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Pioli to Sky:
Reading those comments I would say he still hasnt gotten it or is incapable of appreciating it.
The problems didnt start with Roma, that is only when the results started to be affected.

Has Maldini spoken yet?

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They must leave at the end of the season. They are the reason Milan is in ill health.

AE2F396D-B03E-488B-8A93-DE66FB59E97D.jpeg
72E9201E-82C6-4EBB-9E36-937C01EAA623.jpeg
3D8364D5-6C4B-41B5-8E1F-FCF598B1EC5B.jpeg

I don’t care about what Maldini did in 1989 or 2003. I don’t care about Manchester or Athens. I don’t care about nostalgia and sentimentality when my club is sick and he’s talking about us being in 2nd place when it’s obvious we are going to drop out of top 4.

He gets let off the hook because of how great of a player he was. We can’t afford nepotism in this situation. We need experts at the helm. Bring in a new management, manager and back room staff at the end of the season.

I know some of you still sleep with Maldini posters hanging above your bunk beds but you need to lose this cult of personality. This is Milan in 2023. Get with the times. Paul is not fit for the job. That’s the cold, hard, and bitter truth. Need the carabinieri to arrest him, Massara and Pioli for gross negligence and emotional distress.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why did Management send Maldini Jr on loan so easily yet can't find teams for other players. If Daniel couldn't cut it, how'd they expect players outside of Serie A to strep in and bang in goals.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
The reason we are in crisis & there is no money:

Donnarumma 60M
Kessie 40M
Hakan 30M
Romagnoli 15M

We've been here before haven't we.

Dollar - Raiola wanted a 20 mil signing o fee. There were no official buds of 60 million.

Kessie - again the agent wanted a massive sig6on fee. Yes we could have got some money had we sold him in January 2022 but he played a key part in the final games winning us a Scudetto.

Hakan - As others have stated we couldn't give him away until Inter came in. He had a terrible Euro's and no one wanted him for free. If it were not for Eriksson's injury Inter wouldn't have signed him and he likely would have re-signed with Milan.

Roma - who offered 15 million for him?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I knew we were in trouble with it being an early kick off.

Ffs man conceding 5 at the SS. What an absolute downer. Win the derbi and I'll forget any of this happened.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
This is really the worst run of games I’ve ever seen as a Milan fan. From Torino to today, we never had a worst period. Even in the banter era we fluked some wins/draws in between. We conceded 15 goals in the last 5 matches. That’s completely outrageous. This is a low point.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so now, probably a bad idea to let go of pioli week before the derby. But at the same time, if we wait to lose that game to let him go then we miss out on any activity in the winter transfer market.

12 goals allowed in last 3 games.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
seems like pioli is not the only one who has lost the plot.:lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I'm not even mad with the team. We performed well above expectation in winning the league. Top 4 was the real goal.

35m on cdk was a dumb investment when we had 2 strikers with a combined age of 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule