The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From completely overachieving to complete embarrassment, I've never seen a team deteriorate so badly, so quickly.

Capello said it a few months back, that Milan became arrogant and that seems to be the case. The reality is that we were very fortunate to win the scudetto last season and somehow the management thought it would be ok to defend the title with a severely weakened squad.

We cannot afford to linger around at this level, we need to step out of shadow of mediocrity ASAP. There's no way around it, the management needs to spend some money on hiring a strong technical staff and some quality players. If it means selling some of our better players to fund new ones then so be it.
It’s almost as if some people tried to warn that we are built on shaky foundations. Winning the Scudetto with what we had was a massive overachievement.

Some people thought Scudetto would springboard us into CL competition.

It’s good to align expectations with reality

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
what's this bullshit regarding gazidis now??? before it was always 'milan can only be great again when gazidis is gone'. now we are suddenly missing him??? cut the bullshit pls.
What idiot would be against him? All he did was in best interest of milan(and hefty paycheck)..

voom

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 14712
Seems about ok to me. He’s absolutely right, up until bringing on Gabbia against Roma we were doing ok this season. Not as good as last year, nowhere near as good as Napoli, but ok. After that moment the wheels came off and he didn’t try anything different and only now realized he might need to change something. It’s not too late, as long as we quickly find our footing.

This is what I was waiting from Pioli, a moment of self reflection instead of the usual ‘work harder’ head against the wall bullshit. Let’s see what that actually means, and how it translates on the pitch, but it’s progress at last.
Thing with young team is that when you fly high ,you fly high. When shit start to go down it is much more difficult to get back on track.

I don't believe in Pioli. And I guarantee you, neither do players.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First they were drinking the post-2007 extra sugar Berlusconi koolaid, some fans from India are still gulping that down. Now they are drinking the asbestos flavoured Maldini koolaid in 2023. Nostalgia has turned us into a club that celebrates scudetti once every 11 years while the likes of inter and Juventus achieve periods of dominance. Napoli’s period of dominance is coming up and here we are still speaking about one scudetto after 11 years. You think napoli are going to win the scudetto this season and go back to a decade of not winning silverware? :lol:

It took one scudetto to pacify these NPCs.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
so hipotetically speaking they get rid of Pioli..

Who do you bring instead of him except Zizou?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you watched that display and are telling me I lost the plot? You have been watching us this season and telling me I lost the plot? The cognitive dissonance of being on your knees for Paul is wild. I’ll let you keep living in that bubble of yours though. Go kiss your Maldini poster before you go to sleep tonight.
Every player that you like on this team was signed by maldini.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It will obviously be Abate

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
He hates losing!
aceventura-alrighty.gif

voom

Banned
Reaction score

Zanetti from Empoli next year. For transitional coach ,even Brochi will do, as long as we don't see bald clown on the bench.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have stuff going on, but I just can't get over how fucking stupid Pioli has been. Truly.

I'm at a loss.

How do you not shore up defensively after a 4-0 loss? How?

He has shown a level of incompetence that truly shocked me.
3 games in a row with an atrocious defense, no changes tactically just trying different players but doing the same thing

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Our team is so weak and injuries haven't helped but with the players available today I would go for 3-5-2 just because I think we need defensive solidity and we have some players for it.

GK (whoever it is)
Kalulu, Kjaer, Thiaw
Salemakers, Vranckx, Tonali, Krunic, Theo
Giroud, Leao

Something like that

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did he take off CDK for leao when he should’ve take off giroud? CDK was slowly building into the match. there were periods of that first half where he was invisible but he was getting on the ball when he had the chance and was building confidence. Taking him off at halftime is terrible for his confidence especially given the fact he didn’t really put a foot wrong and our static movement was a result of giroud and not him. He should’ve taken off giroud and moved Rebic up front.
He thinks Giroud can score one out of nowhere on low percentage crosses or set pieces.

This shows you his thought process and confidence regarding his own teams ability to create offense.

Why that is, management should ask that

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
The chance that abate wuth his low iq is gonna be a tactically sound coach is low (like low iq rino)

Our next coach absolutely needs to be able to play effective football
I cant take it anymore .its 10 years of mostly shit attacking football

Dont care about prize..i just wanna see some decent nice football...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No coach wonder will appear now and we won't sign any worldies with no budget in the last few days of the market.

We have to turn this around with what we've got, like it or not.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
View attachment 14712
Seems about ok to me. He’s absolutely right, up until bringing on Gabbia against Roma we were doing ok this season. Not as good as last year, nowhere near as good as Napoli, but ok. After that moment the wheels came off and he didn’t try anything different and only now realized he might need to change something. It’s not too late, as long as we quickly find our footing.

This is what I was waiting from Pioli, a moment of self reflection instead of the usual ‘work harder’ head against the wall bullshit. Let’s see what that actually means, and how it translates on the pitch, but it’s progress at last.
IMG_20230129_170033.jpgIMG_20230129_170057.jpg

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There is a need for a “stronger” midfield, is it time to rethink the formation?

“I’m certainly thinking about many things, everything that has worked for us in these two years and has allowed us to play good and concrete football hasn’t been working this month. Then you have to change something, I will make the appropriate decisions to help the team have more compactness and positions that give us more balance in both phases of the game.”

This bald twat is treating the club like a career mode save. What does he mean everything that has worked for us in these two years hasn’t been working this month? This guy isn’t serious.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
It’s almost as if some people tried to warn that we are built on shaky foundations. Winning the Scudetto with what we had was a massive overachievement.

Some people thought Scudetto would springboard us into CL competition.

It’s good to align expectations with reality
About last season, we were lucky in the sense that all our competitors were weaker than the previous season. All of them brought in new coaches and we were the only team with some stability. Of course I know that a lot of things went against us and that the title itself was well earned. But overall it felt to me that we were lucky and that the team was not destined to win so early.

What I cannot comprehend is why would the management dismantle a team that has such high potential? Why did RedBird buy the club if they don't believe in what is happening? What is their interest in seeing their newly acquired club become so much weaker?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
AC Milan campione d'Italia more goals conceded than AC Monza first season ever in Serie A

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Losing this way shows that the coach has lost the players. Conceding 5 goals??? From Pioli's conference yesterday I was expecting a formation overhaul at least...

Who would they even get if Pioli is fired?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli thinks we’ve performed well on the pitch up until the Roma game? Mamma mia he’s even more clueless than I thought.
I mean what was he supposed to say?

My scudetto team lost a key player and I didn’t get anything I need so we’ve been sucking shit this whole season

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Pochettino

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maldini's SD skills still has apologists? :lol: :eek:

Christ on a cross. :fp:

Maldini, please open an onlyfans account and livestream your feet. Get your simps on RnB to at least fund a right winger for us.
They literally worship him. I know for a fact Paul has at least a couple shrines dedicated to him in India.

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maldini's SD skills still has apologists? :lol: :eek:

Christ on a cross. :fp:

Maldini, please open an onlyfans account and livestream your feet. Get your simps on RnB to at least fund a right winger for us.
He's not perfect but what you want him to do, use his own money to build this team?

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Where are the news of Pioli resignation, the only positive news from today is that Djokovic fucked in the ass western world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule