voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a goal from Osimhen wow.

They are full of confidence.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Imagined Tata doing this and I almost had a stroke.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hopefully the beginning of the resurgence.
I have no confidence in any resurgence from this group of players. I’ve been expecting a reaction for about the last four games from them and performances have actually been getting worse with each game.

I really do hope I’m wrong but at the moment I just can’t see it 😔

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
New commode opens when Milan wins its next game

full.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Everything is pointing toward an eventual loss next week vs Inter. If he's not sacked after the derby then they'll ride with him until the end of the season. It'll also show they aren't serious about CL qualification either.
He's not leaving anytime soon. Besides the financial implications which I outlined in my other post, in MMM's mind, we have a better chance of a top 4 finish by sticking with Pioli (given his track record plus the fact that we've been in the top 4 all season) than hiring another coach halfway through the season.

However, Gasperini's contract expires in 2024 so I wouldn't rule out a move for him in the near future.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
A change in formation and tactics should be the last straw, but I'm afraid it's even too late for that now. It seems to me that things are irreversibly destroyed (although I hope I'm wrong because I have no idea which coach can be an upgrade for us, so I fucking hope we can get out of this shit).

Buuuuut the same thing happened to him at Inter and Lazio, so it was expected that this would happen to us one day. :head:

I was just talking to a Lazio fan today, exactly the same thing happened when he was there, his stubbornness and refusal to change cost him. And every time he is the one who got fired because he refused to admit to himself that he was wrong in something, it never happened that he resigned on his own.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Buuuuut the same thing happened to him at Inter and Lazio, so it was expected that this would happen to us one day. :head:

People like you bore me to fucking death spouting this same nonsense.

At the end of the day both of those are bonafide midtable clubs.

He won a title with this squad and got us back into the ucl so that alone kills your argument.

Seems like some of you 3rd world fans fans have been waiting for this. So enjoy. But when pushed to name a replacement you go scurrying back into your rat holes

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
You will have to wait. Tata. Calabria after injury is slow and shit. Kalulu short midget in heart of defence. Kjaer ,old got back after ACL injury. Tomori injured ,even before that was in bad form. Theo got back after playing at World Cup. Midfield of Tonali and Bennacer allowing players to cross closer to our goal. New players getting minimal time especially Thiaw.
I know that there's little we can do. I said at the beginning of the season that we're going in in the wrong manner and I specifically said that our defence has been weakened without properly replacing Kessie, Kjaer and Romagnoli.

I remember when Pioli first joined us he focused a lot on our defensive solidity. Everyone was behind the ball, except Ibra, and we hit the opponents on the break with speed and power. I feel like he needs to get back to these basics but I understand that it's hard without any defensive leaders available.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People like you bore me to fucking death spouting this same nonsense.

At the end of the day both of those are bonafide midtable clubs.

He won a title with this squad and got us back into the ucl so that alone kills your argument.

Seems like some of you 3rd world fans fans have been waiting for this. So enjoy. But when pushed to name a replacement you go scurrying back into your rat holes
d17ac215-7dba-40b6-b1b7-080abec730b3_text.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Always late. Never proactive. They knew Tata and Mirante were no good but they decided to gamble.

If Sportiello works out, it makes you wonder if we'd still be in the Serie A race and in the Coppa had they signed him at the beginning of January. Oh well.

Indeed. I'm happy we're out the coppa as it's never really mattered to me. But to relinquish the title so early on is a blow. I'm just hoping we don't lose top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule