The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
ITs not that these players dont wanna run back...tonali and krunic brain literally froze up..and no clue what to do

Did krunic understand he is one of the double pivot and when his partner tonali presses out @2.28 he should USAINBOLT to infront of the fucking defence
BADLY COACHED

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Krunic probably also very confused on what he should in do general as he is getting positionraped by pioli for 3 years now
Shout out to Saele for even being there as a RW..messias would not be there most likely..saele useful

What a mess though saele literally running through krunic like he is not even there..the RW running to LM position...what a big mess shttshow cancer clueless pioli
Saele is pressing the ball like a gladiator...He couldve run infront of defence too and be more useful and cover the dangerous plaer behind tonali...shitshw

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think we are all in shock, and we are not even playing. Cant imagine the players.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
origi with the good shot again...if only he can stay healthy wich he cant with our amateur staff
I think he has everything what he needs to be good for us ..except being healthy

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the management has no backup plan for Pioli, and Maldini is too proud to admit mistakes.

Pioli: "We need a striker, back up CM, back up CB with growth potential while Kjaer makes his way out in 1-2 years & a CAM with potential that can take over for Diaz"

Maldini: Origi, Pobega back from a good season, Thiaw, CDK

Unfortunately though, Origi injured all the time, Pobega not the worst but looks mid table tier, Thiaw not sure about couple good outings.....and then CDK (not sure if this is awful implementation by Pioli, or just the guy is fucked mentally)

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Pioli is not going to use CDK, not when his ass is on the line. Yesterday's half-time sub says it all.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was demanding way over his qualities. Because his childhood club was calling him.
Botman was opportunity that should't let go. It is the biggest Maldini mistake so far.
Prior to Tomori and Kalulu playing like ass, they were one of the best pairs in Serie A to close the season last year.

So, we definitely needed a CAM much more than we needed a starting CB.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think we are all in shock, and we are not even playing. Cant imagine the players.
I'm not in shock to be honest, i was expecting us to fall this year after the summer mercato(not with this Margin of goals) but still to fight for the 4th spot , funny thing alot of posters here were relying on the likes of CDK, Adli, dest and the scrubs MM brought into us this year, well i would like to say i told you so, but I guess you already know.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
442 with the players we got (unless you mean an actual LM on the left and not Leao) would basically be the same as what we’re playing now.

We need three men in midfield and to keep Leao up and not depend on him to track back.
I’m thinking a 4-3-3 where the left Mezzala is Tonali and all he does is cover lateral and vertical space behind Leao/Theo

It’ll be a bit wonky but I can’t think of another way to make Theo and Leao work in the same team. And obviously we don’t want to ask Theo to start playing conservative

The other obvious solution is a 352, with Leao as a SS. But that would require a fundamental rethink on literally everything

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
ITs not that these players dont wanna run back...tonali and krunic brain literally froze up..and no clue what to do

Did krunic understand he is one of the double pivot and when his partner tonali presses out @2.28 he should USAINBOLT to infront of the fucking defence
BADLY COACHED
Pioli literally has zero clue how to press properly. Randomly running after the ball like a schoolchild isn’t a pressing scheme. Any decent team can easily play out of it

On the other hand if any other team presses us and marks Tonali/Ben we are fucked and have no idea what to do

The issue is 80% organization (coach) and 20% players (Neanderthals like Gabbia and Tata cannot make a simple pass)

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli literally has zero clue how to press properly. Randomly running after the ball like a schoolchild isn’t a pressing scheme. Any decent team can easily play out of it

On the other hand if any other team presses us and marks Tonali/Ben we are fucked and have no idea what to do

The issue is 80% organization (coach) and 20% players (Neanderthals like Gabbia and Tata cannot make a simple pass)

It worked perfectly fine for more than two years, at least for Serie A standards. I don't think he suddenly got found out, especially if it were so easy as you say. Nah, this is more than just "he got found out".

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tata always like cannot catch the ball and slow response.. look at how we concede the goal.. his arms not too far enough to catch the ball

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bruuuuuuuuuh only love but...

negredos from Birmingham talking about sadness of third world.

Y'all took a first world city and turned it to Peshawar :head: :head:
Can you be more specific? This is happening all over

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
It worked perfectly fine for more than two years, at least for Serie A standards. I don't think he suddenly got found out, especially if it were so easy as you say. Nah, this is more than just "he got found out".
I don’t think our pressing scheme was ever that good, it’s just that the Serie A teams aren’t used to teams playing a high press.

I guess my point is that a good pressing scheme is a lot more down to organization and coaching than having talented players, even a well drilled Serie B team can press effectively

I remember at Anfield how good Liverpool looked against us, was extremely impressive how well they pressed through a mix of man marking and blocking passing lanes. I’ve never seen us press that well ever

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vasquez
Kalulu-Kjaer-Thiaw-Theo
Adli-Bennacer-Vranckx
CDK-Origi-Leao

Bennacer should be completely committed to the defensive.

Calabria-Kjaer-Tomori-Theo
Bennacer--Bakayoko--Tonali
CDK-Origi-Leao

Bring back the Bakayoko during Gattuso's time though. not this one

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
You got me. :lol:

I don't even think it's likely we get rid of him even if we get blown out in the derby.

We would need an 8-0 loss or something for him to get fired from that, imo.

If Tuchel was available I'd take him today.

If Pioli is still in charge Sunday I'm going into the Derby thinking an 8-0 defeat would be a reasonable result. Play like yesterday against Inter on Sunday and I'm not ruling out double figures.

I'm a broken man after yesterday.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tata always like cannot catch the ball and slow response.. look at how we concede the goal.. his arms not too far enough to catch the ball
Who knew tata before he signed, what made him relevant?

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
Why on earth haven't Maldini/Massara replaced Tata with a better backup keeper? Maybe they couldn't have foreseen that Pioli would react so dumb in a crisis, but they knew before January that the defence didn't feel safe with the Romanian heroin addict in goal and they even tried with the PSG keeper, but skipped going for another option when that didn't work out(not counting Vásquez here). This cannot solely be a money issue. I refuse to believe that a loan option for a better keeper somewhere in Europe isnt possible.
And another thing: There seems to be no talk of Pioli losing the dressing room. How come? A collapse in this scale with players of such level must involve lack of trust in the coach. Since very recently key players were (still) praising Pioli, maybe that is why it is too hard to fathom if the core has turned on him.
PS: Haven't made post in here for ages, but needed to get a few things of my chest.

Last edited:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Professor X finally realizing we need more bodies in the midfield...weeks/months later than everyone else .....

TepidDenseHorsechestnutleafminer-max-1mb.gif

Just Piolismo....

Need to wait another month before Tata is out of goal

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Need to wait another month before Tata is out of goal
Will you be shocked if when Mike finally becomes cleared by the infirmary Pioli will ease him in under the shadow of Tata?

In all seriousness Vasquez MUST start the next game. Tata must be terminated.

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kjaer has really regressed physically this season, especially after the injury. Denmark didn’t play him during the WC because he can’t do it anymore physically.

I can understand we were priced out of Botmam, but what’s the point of getting Thiaw if Pioli never play him? It’s been 6 months already since he arrived, what kind of sophisticated tactics requires 6 months for a player to adapt and integrate? Is it the stubbornness of Pioli who prefers to play Gabbia? Or is it because Thiaw is really that bad and can’t compete with Gabbia for a starting shirt? Seriously I’d hope we signed Acerbi at this point, I’m sure he wouldn’t need 6 months to adjust to Pioli’s system.

Not replacing Kessie was another big mistake made by both Poili and Maldini. It’s really sad to see the current Bakayoko might be the closest solution we have for our midfield problem. We are in dire need of a physical DM who can hold position, break opponent attack and protect backline! We don’t have that kind of player in the team. Even Renato or Enzo won’t solve our current problem to be honest, both players are more similar to Bennacer than Kessie. Some may argue we played Tonali and Bennacer as double pivotal and won the league last season, yes that’s true but we played Kessie as a defensive AM at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule