• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How many members are you going ask this on a open forum? Ever stop to think problem might be you?
Stop mentioning the times I lied myself into a knot....it's targeted harassment 🤬
:proud:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
1400 holy shit

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I've been an asshole before, I'm pretty open about that, and seek to mend fences when I can. If you're going to bring up my name, then don't complain when I respond to you.

To paraphase a famous line: stop being loud as a motorbike but then get too scared to bust a grape in a fruit fight.
Stop explaining yourself

you don’t owe it to anyone

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

AllConsciousFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif
Sell him in disgrace to Milan.
Serie A is the place he'll learn to be anti-racist
👀

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I think Chelseas time is over tbh. They had a solid 10-15 years at the top of epl and ucl. But have been hit and miss for the last 3-5 years.

Will be interesting for sure. But with Arsenal back and Newcastle .... I personally think they will find getting into the top 4 a struggle most seasons.
I've enjoyed arsenal this season but you are a brave man to put more weight on their long term success over Chelsea.

I think they are having a similar season to the one we did last year. Aided by the fact that Chelsea and pool are both having an off season.

I think they will revert to the mean at some point even if they win the pl this season. Or boehly will buy them and their manager with 0 fucks given at this rate. :eek:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was always likely we end up with no significant reinforcement in January, especially if nobody left.

But the biggest disappointment for me is not wrapping up this Leao saga and it’s time for us to sweat it out again. Absolutely no excuses for us to continue losing out on value for him.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
they are a mess right now but with those investments they can hardly fail. finishing top 4 should be a safe bet next season imo. if the new players fit in quickly, they will most likely compete for the title.
Waiting for City's response in summer, that will probably dictate United's moves and Newcastle are going to once again overpay on everything to be seen.

After our winter window I am honestly curious if we are going to make much moves at all. Before our crisis I didnt expect any moves but then it occurred and we couldnt even loan or purchase a proper GK for cheap, then they couldnt clinch a young winger from an obscure league because of seemingly EPL interest. It may just be more Adli's and Vranckx's

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

AllConsciousFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif
"He had also previously caused controversy this week after posting an Israel flag on his Instagram story amid the country's ongoing conflict with Palestine."
https://media.tenor.com/Rw_MdsmhWKIAAAAC/my-*****-denzel-washington.gif

oh, cmon mods...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Truth is we cant afford to sell ANY1 at the club given our vulnerable position.
If they could get anything over 10 mill (WC striker - in form etc) I would sell him in a minute and play Rebic, Origi and Lazetic (no matter how bad he is)

We arent winning anything this season!!!!!
Giroud hasnt signed a new contract yet and even if he did he isnt our future - close the door and move on

If it was some cheeky 2-5 mill move then yeah hang up on them.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Waiting for City's response in summer, that will probably dictate United's moves and Newcastle are going to once again overpay on everything to be seen.

After our winter window I am honestly curious if we are going to make much moves at all. Before our crisis I didnt expect any moves but then it occurred and we couldnt even loan or purchase a proper GK for cheap, then they couldnt clinch a young winger from an obscure league because of seemingly EPL interest. It may just be more Adli's and Vranckx's
I listened to a reporter who focuses on FFP, and he was talking about how Covid hit football really hard, but that the EPL came out of it far less damaged than all the other European leagues. Not seeing activity from the big clubs, outside of some loans? I didn't expect that.

Liverpool's activity is really weird, especially when their need in midfield is so glaring, yet they haven't gotten anyone.

I am truly at a loss for what is happening with Milan, especially seeing how things unfolded this winter, I am confused as to why Maldini even extended, honestly.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

i fully expect a mercato like last summer. max 50mil budget without sales. in line with our sustainable project. so far there are no signs why it should be different. i mean cutting costs even after winning a title, says much about the owner's ambitions.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If they could get anything over 10 mill (WC striker - in form etc) I would sell him in a minute and play Rebic, Origi and Lazetic (no matter how bad he is)

We arent winning anything this season!!!!!
Giroud hasnt signed a new contract yet and even if he did he isnt our future - close the door and move on

If it was some cheeky 2-5 mill move then yeah hang up on them.
Oli is the only one scoring... we sell him, we are out of Europe full stop. Shudve sold him and let Ibra go this last summer and made kick arse signing.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I listened to a reporter who focuses on FFP, and he was talking about how Covid hit football really hard, but that the EPL came out of it far less damaged than all the other European leagues. Not seeing activity from the big clubs, outside of some loans? I didn't expect that.

Liverpool's activity is really weird, especially when their need in midfield is so glaring, yet they haven't gotten anyone.

I am truly at a loss for what is happening with Milan, especially seeing how things unfolded this winter, I am confused as to why Maldini even extended, honestly.
On Maldini - I will stand on my theory that they sold him a good dream that pulled on his loyalty to the club to take it where Elliot was not allowing him and then they pulled the rug from under him. He wont quit midseason but in summer I wouldnt put it past him walking away, maybe not 2023 but 2024 if things dont change.

On Liverpool - remember they wanted to sell and then that died down. I think they too pulled back investment but whomever is doing transfers made bad choices and chased players they didnt truly need (if money isnt going to be there). Wait for Luis Diaz to return and buy mids instead of splurging for Gakpo.
They also have had quite a few misses in midfield and seemed to think they will roll with the same guys in hope. They also wanted Enzo but Chelsea just priced them out.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lol... nobody is saying this abt Brk. We're just joking that he's still steadfast in his support... when the rest of his partners are flip-flopping.
I might have missed something? Who has beef with @brk? Even if we don't agree on most things, never thought he was an asshole. Never seen him lose his cool or be disrespectful.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I might have missed something? Who has beef with @brk? Even if we don't agree on most things, never thought he was an asshole. Never seen him lose his cool or be disrespectful.
Fecking no1, no1. Guy misdirects so much that one feels he missed his calling to be a magician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule