Reaction score
Look who's talking :lol:
WaHMeHs.png

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@Hitchens I dont expect him to be outspoken during a season or bitter at all - if thats what you took away from my post then you are mistaken.

I see him being very frustrated because the slow build wasnt what he was expecting and if no investment is there to supplement the build or even plug holes in emergency situations I could see him deciding this is too much for my sanity and I can do other things than constantly fight this every year for years to come. I can see him letting the squad know that at the end of a season, then letting management know and then announcing it to the fans over summer.
Fair, I wan't pinning that on you.

I agree, but I don't and never believe he will quit over a sane project for which he is responsible and for which I bet 50 million Milan fans love him. He is posing demands because he wants to keep up with the best but he will never leave a Milan that's doing well and he built. He is Milan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
navas would be the top earner here with his 9mil net salary:proud:
Navas is meant to be a top bloke, we're sharing salary anyway. If Paolo sits Navas down and reads him Milan's sob story... Navas wud lower his salary even more, Im sure of it

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
On Maldini - I will stand on my theory that they sold him a good dream that pulled on his loyalty to the club to take it where Elliot was not allowing him and then they pulled the rug from under him. He wont quit midseason but in summer I wouldnt put it past him walking away, maybe not 2023 but 2024 if things dont change.
I really doubt redbird are that dumb.
They paid a lot of money to do that.
The most realistic theory is that Maldini knew the budget & was just negotiating his salary & maybe more power on the transfer.
Then all of his choices went bad including Pioli.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The most realistic theory is that Maldini knew the budget & was just negotiating his salary & maybe more power on the transfer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because he’s not going to renew.
Why not? Today he publicly pushed back against a report of the negotiations going bad. There is not a signature yet, but why would he do that if not?

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Navas is meant to be a top bloke, we're sharing salary anyway. If Paolo sits Navas down and reads him Milan's sob story... Navas wud lower his salary even more, Im sure of it
best thing we could do was a 350k gk from paraguay. even with sharing and lowering salary it ain’t worth it. especially if mike is back against spurs.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why is there not a signature yet?
Obviously it's not over the finish line, but we started today with the impression it had gone to hell and we're going to bed knowing he took effort together with the club to right a slanderous article by GdS.

But sure, still going the wrong way obviously?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Obviously it's not over the finish line, but we started today with the impression it had gone to hell and we're going to bed knowing he took effort together with the club to right a slanderous article by GdS.

But sure, still going the wrong way obviously?
I actually didn’t pay much attention of that article.

He’s not renewed. We have less leverage now than we did before. Period.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think 50m-a-year is enough to ensure that Milan grows as much as Redbird say they want.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also, pretty cringe to frame it as “blame not spending on brk”

Brk put his theories out there based on his understanding of our numbers, those theories are incorrect and people are pointing them out.
Is this directed at me?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also, pretty cringe to frame it as “blame not spending on brk”

Brk put his theories out there based on his understanding of our numbers, those theories are incorrect and people are pointing them out.
Yeah but its more fun to pretend that there is actually people bullying Brk & blaming him for Milan's fate.

pippofan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
When they hired Pioli I was very skeptical because I knew of his fast starts and bad finishes with his former clubs, so I was hoping for Spalletti who had a proven record of making the CL almost every year. Pioli surprised me and everyone here with the job he has done for 2 and a half years. Then all of sudden he went from one of the best managers in Serie A to one the worst in record time, it's like he forgot how to coach. So, should he be fired? Probably yes but after the season. Even then I doubt it because he just renewed and knowing how cheap that American asshole is he'll probably keep him. This has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions and everyone associated with the club has a part in it, beginning with Red Bird who have shown no ambition whatsoever in improving the club. I hope we somehow get over this crisis but the future looks bleak and as of now I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel unless there's a massive improvement in the performance of our players and a change of tactics by Pioli. BTW, I always supported Calabria but looks like he's finished , everyone gets passed him with ease and I fear his matchup with Di Marco will be disastrous. I hope they bench him and start either Kalulu or Dest in his place.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions and everyone associated with the club has a part in it, beginning with Red Bird who have shown no ambition whatsoever in improving the club.
Oh FFS stop blaming Brk.
We all make mistakes & Brk isnt perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule