The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So they can sell him... Pick up for free, sell for 20/30 million, looks good on their books... He's nothing but a lever!

A rich lever though... I have no time for the guy, no respect for him and I don't want him back!

Milan, Barca, it's all down hill hopefully... But he's happy being rich so fair play.
That might have been their strategy, but it didn't exactly work with Depay. They sold him for 3m, and he was worth more than that.

Kessie can be a truly domineering force, he just needs to be in the right place to do that.

I expect countless Kessie to Milan rumors this summer.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Renato Sanches:

"I'm coming back from an injury, I know it's a bit complicated and a bit frustrating because it's difficult to play well when you come back from a injury. But I feel good, I just need to play a little more. The coach chooses the formation. I'm not happy, it's normal that he wants to play more from time to time. But I respect the coach's decision and I'm here to give my best."

giphy.webp

how's your soul doing now?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Leao should have been sold by now.

No, I don’t believe Leao has shown enough to be worthy to risk this on. If he and Bennacer were insistent on being turds last summer we should have sold. We can’t get into the habit of trying to “convince people of our projects” and go through these negotiations mid season (that itself is already a distraction, we’ve seen with Kessie and now Leao)

Literally doesn’t matter what his agent says, it’s naive to even bring those things up.

The fact is he’s not renewed and we are losing more leverage by day.
from social media & rnb he actually manages to twitter bait fans pretty good

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
We have become a feeder club and a stepping stone ..accept it lads. We are only mighty milan in terms of previous history. It’s almost impossible to remain a truly big club anymore. Bournemouth and pissy small English clubs outbid us and this trend will only get worse every year.

We need super league basically. Premier league is already a super league. All hail Florentino Perez and the cunt Agnelli. They are actually trying to save all our big clubs from becoming mere benficas and psvs to the English clubs
the elliot model has turned out pretty well actually, without the need for a super league

injecting sufficent sums into the team while cost cutting the fat, having proper hierarchy and supervision when it comes to spending, positive curve for growth and learning from mistakes, etc.
what they achieved in 4 years here is amazing, and if it were to continue i'm pretty sure we would become a powerhouse in serie a (the easiest route out of top5 leagues). that combined with a consistent CL performances, and in the end CL qualification is just 180' of playtime where anything can happen.

english teams will never go for ESL and dilute attention from the premier league with its broadcast revenues, and furthermore will add extra matches in a packed schedule as it already is with CL. young people don't watch football anymore as it was classicaly viewed.

don't see that elliot ruthlessness with gerry and i hope to be wrong

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score

50k views in 1 hour wich is well and well above what a average ac milan video does in a lifetime

Were fucked...

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Rebic need form and consistency. The Leao inshallah with Rebic coming in as insurance plan failed, miserably.

I rather sell Leao and just play Rebic and Origi. That was our original play style before we became Leao dependent, and we looked a lot more balanced.
:lol::lol::lol:

origi_rebic_transfermarktinjurylist.jpg

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
When the new Meet the Players: Calabria & Saelemaekers video drops ...that will go viral
Everyone is waiting...

Meanwhile Chelsea has microwaves that heat the players boots to perfect temperature ffs
And we have piolis son as our Match Analyst to save on costs

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loaning Lazetic out is the only good thing we did for a whole transfer window. Hopefully the guy plays a lot.

I prefered it to be to another Serie A team since he's already a foreigner who needs to adapt to Serie A. But I guess better that than nothing.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I doubt it.

He has my sympathies. His milan career was ruined by selfish crap like bonaventura, niang and suso who would never release the ball on time.

But for him to do good at melon he would need to have better hold up play. Amongst our past strikers probably only pazzini would fit the bill.

No he wouldnt.
Bacca is reliant on support & our support is bad.
You guys are so unserious
Mind you he did this while playing for one of the worst milan teams
AD0EF2AA-A6DA-4744-B2A8-F13F9D53762F.jpeg

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I prefered it to be to another Serie A team since he's already a foreigner who needs to adapt to Serie A. But I guess better that than nothing.
I think Serie A would have been too difficult, more Serie B.

Austrian league will split in title and relegation play off with the best club of relegation play off getting a chance in a mini play off for Conference league. Points will be halfed.

So he will likely end up in a couple of high tension games and may profit from Klose as a striker, but staying in Italy would have been better.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leao should have been sold by now.

No, I don’t believe Leao has shown enough to be worthy to risk this on. If he and Bennacer were insistent on being turds last summer we should have sold. We can’t get into the habit of trying to “convince people of our projects” and go through these negotiations mid season (that itself is already a distraction, we’ve seen with Kessie and now Leao)

Literally doesn’t matter what his agent says, it’s naive to even bring those things up.

The fact is he’s not renewed and we are losing more leverage by day.
Oh he very much did
Though they should’ve sold him if they knew they were this broke

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably most known as the host of family feud..yoh should check some compilations on youtube of how dumb some murican ppl are :lol:

Yeah I'm just realizing how funny he is and how ignorant I am :lol:

I also realized he's the one host who kinda fucked up at the Oscars. I knew I knew him from somewhere :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rebic need form and consistency. The Leao inshallah with Rebic coming in as insurance plan failed, miserably.

I rather sell Leao and just play Rebic and Origi. That was our original play style before we became Leao dependent, and we looked a lot more balanced.
Origi is a literal bum
You mean rebic and zlatan was our original plan which worked wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule