The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only explanation is he wants to make sure we don’t suffer on the flanks off the ball. He’s obviously addicted to Giroud. If he doesn’t trust Leao to track their RWB then it makes sense to him to sacrifice him for a player that can.

I don’t agree but I also think a lot of these ‘predicted lineups’ are probably bullshit or planted by Milan to mess with Inter’s prep. It’s all over the place. 433 with Messias in midfield, 352 without Leao, etc. Something weird is happening and we’ll only find out at kickoff what the hell Pioli has up his sleeve.

He could have Leao as 2nd striker instead of Origi then....

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We concede 12 in 3 games, looking horrendous and awful defensively.

Pioli changes the team to make it more compact and defensive...

Everyone - "Fire this man, is he brain dead?"

I would play Leao over Origi but make it make sense.
I’d probably agree with Pioli that outside of the LW, Origi can do more for the team than Leao. Then again it’s crazy to have Leao and not play him on the LW. I really hope the lesson Pioli learned from January was that Leao is the problem.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
I’d probably agree with Pioli that outside of the LW, Origi can do more for the team than Leao. Then again it’s crazy to have Leao and not play him on the LW. I really hope the lesson Pioli learned from January was that Leao is the problem.
Lol, how's leao is THE problem? At best he's only part of the problem, and pioli himself is a way bigger part of the problem than leao

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m fine with this line up, he’s trying to be more compact while insuring Giroud score either off cross or set piece

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I approve of all these changes piollegri is making.

I might have made fun of juves jihadball but when you are outskilled , outflanked, and outmanouvered every game.. trench and guerrilla warfare is the way to go.

Lace the San siro with landmines. Dig trenches on the wings and turn the middle of the ground into the fucking savana. The heatmap should just be the center circle. Idgaf. :mad:

If we even try to score more than 1 goal this game he should be fired. :o

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mostly Belgian triples.
German weizbeer is also nice.
Czech budvar is also good imo.
When I’m in a foreign country i always try to get hold of something locally brewed beer.

Murauer Märzen (Märzen=Lager), Trumer Pils, Mohrenbräu are good brands.

In Vienna there is also some Belgian style craft beer => https://derbelgier.at
In terms of Weissbier, Schladminger is the best somewhat big name => https://www.schladmingerbier.at
What's also quite popular is Zwickl, which is unpasteurized beer, many brands offer it, a surprisingly good one is Schwechater Zwickl, the other beers of this brand are nothing to write home about though.

You will sometimes also find Brewingpubs that brew their own beer, like Siebensternbräu or Salmbräu, but those don't really have the best food unfortunately.

Staro Brno, Kozel, Pilsner Urquell, Budvar are all good as well and since it is historically a shared brewing tradition they are kinda native as well.

You should definitely also try wine unless you hate wine. Austria is both a beer and wine country and has the highest joint consumption in the world btw, but the good wines imo outnumber the good beers. Typical for Vienna is Grüner Veltliner, a white wine with slight metallic aroma. With food we often have Spritzer which is a mixture of usually white wine and soda water.

In late summer and fall there is also Sturm (Federweißer, Burčak in other countries) which is young wine that's still fermenting and "unfiltered". It is delicious, but some people get the shits from it.

Last edited:

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Mostly Belgian triples.
German weizbeer is also nice.
Czech budvar is also good imo.
When I’m in a foreign country i always try to get hold of something locally brewed beer.
When I was in Slovenia log time ago. I tried Benediktiner Weissbier. It was perfect for Pizza.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Origi skillset is more diverse. And tbh, I prefer magical shoot that bring goals out of nowhere than constant dribbling ended with nothing.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Murauer Märzen (Märzen=Lager), Trumer Pils, Mohrenbräu are good brands.

In Vienna there is also some Belgian style craft beer => https://derbelgier.at
In terms of Weissbier, Schladminger is the best somewhat big name => https://www.schladmingerbier.at
What's also quite popular is Zwickl, which is unpasteurized beer, many brands offer it, a surprisingly good one is Schwechater Zwickl, the other beers of this brand are nothing to write home about though.

You will sometimes also find Brewingpubs that brew their own beer, like Siebensternbräu or Salmbräu, but those don't really have the best food unfortunately.

Staro Brno, Kozel, Pilsner Urquell, Budvar are all good as well and since it is historically a shared brewing tradition they are kinda native as well.

You should definitely also try wine unless you hate wine. Austria is both a beer and wine country and has the highest joint consumption in the world btw, but the good wines imo outnumber the good beers. Typical for Vienna is Grüner Veltliner, a white wine with slight metallic aroma. With food we often have Spritzer which is a mixture of usually white wine and soda water.

In late summer and fall there is also Sturm (Federweißer, Burčak in other countries) which is young wine that's still fermenting and unfiltered. It is delicious, but some people get the shits from it.

Thanks a lot, I’m bookmarking this info.
I will definitely try the schladminger beer.

I don’t hate wine, but I don’t like it too.

I’ve never understood the spritzer thing, I guess I’m not made for it. 😅.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Karatenaccio.

IdolizedMiniatureDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

If we end the game with less than 7 yellows - fire pioli 😤 .

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Origi skillset is more diverse. And tbh, I prefer magical shoot that bring goals out of nowhere than constant dribbling ended with nothing.
I forget about is legendary skillset. Sorry Leao is now better player than Origi ever he was. Origi is third choice in our attack system. He would fourth if Ibra was ready.
I told @Wild before his signing if Origi will score 10 goals he wont be flop.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I’m bookmarking this info.
I will definitely try the schladminger beer.

I don’t hate wine, but I don’t like it too.

I’ve never understood the spritzer thing, I guess I’m not made for it. 😅.

It is pretty easy to fuck up a spritzer, it needs to be a wine with some healthy acidity and not very fruity so it kinda mingles with the selz-taste/feel on the tongue. Or you do it like the Italians and add some liquor.

It think it is probably something really old as the romans used to drink wine or vinegar mixed with water, but I understand that it can bei weird if you don't grow up with it.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Is that the problem you saw??
That could be part of the problem but Rafa going walkabout wasnt the issue defensively last season.
If Rafa isnt producing offensively and your team has no alternative approach to attack then that is a Pioli problem.

Anyway - until the formation is officially out and then I watch them play for 20 mins or so I wont go all in on Pioli.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How can people possibly say anything positive about Origi? He has been one of the worst signings this club ever made.
There were worse-> For example Bonucchi.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
How can people possibly say anything positive about Origi? He has been one of the worst signings this club ever made.
I will be objective - he has a good shot when there is no pressure
Other than that, I'm not sure he has the ability to be a lead striker even if he was healthy - terrible gamble taken by the club just because he was free.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8g/9a in 17 is crazy. Leao won MVP last season on 11g/10a in 34.

FoNRQkUXgAEa6ps.jpg
Kvara + Osimhen have 35 G/A combined in only 21 rounds...
I really can't forgive for the players we missed because of... I really don't know what. Kone, Caicedo, Alvarez, Kvara, Enzo were all available for cheap, but we chose to spend money on Baka, Origi, Florenzi and Messias :fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ppl will go to the ends of the earth to cope with their life situation.

That said, Origi can play the defined role of a striker pretty well. Rebic will at least run a lot and stretch the defense. After running inter for an hour or so, Leao can come on and to his thing. Not a bad tactic to be honest

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another proof that good football is all about patterns, right movement and releasing the ball on time. According to RnB, though, you need Kroos, KDB and Salah to play like this, therefore Pioli is not guilty for the garbage football we play, but the players.

I think De Zerbi used to be a Milan primavera player at one time!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
According to you bro

we talkin “we should have gotten dybala?”

that’s the hot take today?

:lol:

10/10 commoder

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor