Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli has lost the team but Maldini too stupid/stubborn to do anything. He’ll act when it’s too late.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Brk on Wednesday:
I can totally understand the need for patience and trust, especially in a coach and squad that won a title less than a year ago.

Brk Today:
I think I’m finally #PioliOut, tonight was the last straw. Was happy he finally decided to make a change. This ain’t it.

German Shepherd Drop Ball GIF - German Shepherd Drop Ball ...

Last edited:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli can't handle the pressure .
ucanthandlethetruth-jack-nicholson.gif

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
In a different timeline we signed Sportiello and won all of our games and are only 5 points behind Napoli
My esteemed brother, all we can do now is give our analysis of the team’s performances while offering solutions to our problems. Obviously, this clown show of a management isn’t going to sack baldy. Calling for him to get sacked and/or bringing up names of prospective replacements is pointless.

I’m going to support baldy until the end of the season and hope with everything I have in me that we can find some kind of form and secure top 4. Baldy wasn’t lying when he said “top 4 is our scudetto this season.” Maybe, he’ll get a tattoo of our top 4 finish at the end of the season if we can achieve that.

Not making the UCL will be catastrophic. We need an overhaul in the summer.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Can we talk about how giroud actually played the whole 90 while contributing to ZERO?
CDK needs to escape from milan asaaap

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yea, we will see how long this long leash lasts :lol:

Clear as day why Pioli starts Gabbia over him
I never saw him previously and he did let Lautaro go but he did step up :proud:

He has earned a start given all the rest are hopeless at the moment - All !!!!

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I never saw him previously and he did let Lautaro go but he did step up :proud:

He has earned a start given all the rest are hopeless at the moment - All !!!!
Maybe play Calabria as CB if we are going to do 3atb.

Can’t be worse than these guys

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paolo Zanetti is a must next year. Milan have to gamble. Look what De Zerbi is doing in England.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
In a different timeline we signed Sportiello and won all of our games and are only 5 points behind Napoli
Imagine thinking we're "saving money" by not signing Sportiello in January only to miss out on REAL MONEY aka CL money and that being the reason Leao doesn't extend his contract. :fp:

Double L because we didn't wanna pay up for quality and instead signed another bench level GK in Vazquez.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Apply for his position and save us all @SecondStar under your leadership Milan will overturn the deficit, cruise to glory and will be dominant until the end of time.
I’m not the one to do that. Luckily, I have the wherewithal to understand that I don’t have the expertise to handle the job. Wish Paul was humble as me.:PThinking:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maybe play Calabria as CB if we are going to do 3atb.

Can’t be worse than these guys
So you gonna trust Kjaer or play Calabria Thiaw Kalulu ?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paolo Zanetti is a must next year. Milan have to gamble. Look what De Zerbi is doing in England.
They gambled with Giampaolo. :lol:

That’s what lead us to Pioli.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I’m not the one to do that. Luckily, I have the wherewithal to understand that I don’t have the expertise to handle the job. Wish Paul was humble as me.:PThinking:
How very noble of you. The common pattern with critique is that is easy to do from afar when you don't see it from the perspective of the person you are critiquing. I would admit as a director he has made errors and at this point in time is looking quite frail, however I applaud him for the good he has done. I deem it unfair to dismiss or write him off.

I have no real perspective from his point either but I'm happy to give him the benefit of doubt and the possibility he can improve in his respective role. As peoples choices or paths never go as smoothly or straight forward as they may have hoped they might. I seriously doubt he ever thought the role would be easy. There we have it you have your perspective I have mine hey I guess we will just have to agree to disagree regarding our own perspectives. Whatever happens we will have to support Milan to the end.

Forza Milan :star::star:

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If the club misses out on CL, Leao is gone 100%. They will need the funds from his sale.
At a huge discount as well. Could’ve just sold him in the summer which was literally a win, win situation for all parties involved. Backwards handling of the club by none other than, you guessed it, P-A-U-L. :PThinking:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the guy needs some rest, he's sluggish af.
it's dumb to keep playing him hoping he's gonna "come back" because it's not a form thing, the guy is 36 and between france and milan he's accumulated a ridiculous amount of minutes
Especially when we saw the same last season.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine thinking we're "saving money" by not signing Sportiello in January only to miss out on REAL MONEY aka CL money and that being the reason Leao doesn't extend his contract. :fp:

Double L because we didn't wanna pay up for quality and instead signed another bench level GK in Vazquez.
Scared money don't make money

So happy Gerry got money for movies and Liverpool though :proud:

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How very noble of you. The common pattern with critique is that is easy to do from afar when you don't see it from the perspective of the person you are critiquing. I would admit as a director he has made errors and at this point in time is looking quite frail, however I applaud him for the good he has done. I deem it unfair to dismiss or write him off.

I have no real perspective from his point either but I'm happy to give him the benefit of doubt and the possibility he can improve in his respective role. As peoples choices or paths never go as smoothly or straight forward as they may have hoped they might. I seriously doubt he ever thought the role would be easy. There we have it you have your perspective I have mine hey I guess we will just have to agree to disagree regarding our own perspectives. Whatever happens we will have to support Milan to the end.

Forza Milan :star::star:
He should’ve gave Mr. Galliani the same benefit of the doubt as he expects us to give him. Galliani was like the struggling single mother of three that still manages to surprise her kids with a present on the holidays. Maldini is the father that left to get some milk a few years ago but still hasn’t returned. There’s levels to this. We need an expert to do this job not an intern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule