• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He is right. We have been playing shite with 4-2-3-1 over the last month. So then he punted leao for rebic to get some stability. That failed as well. So he has completely changed the formation now and leao doesn't fit in it.

Effective jihadball is the answer.

Leao is not.
A number of solutions could have been put forward to address that compactness issue and defensice solidity. This was not it.

If we don't win vs Torino he must be sacked.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

Arrigo #Sacchi on #gds : "Defending at 5 #Pioli canceled three years of work. #Milan is no longer a team, #Inter did not play against an opponent but against a sparring partner"

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was always grinta merchant. Useless without benacer. He should be only used as dm runner with 2 technical mids to cover them. But we have professionals in charge. So they know better.
He was never a DM to begin with. Just another player that is not suitable for the stupid 4231 that Pioli is using. The guy's been here for 4 years and still hasn't figured out that he doesn't have half of the players to play it decently.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
A number of solutions could have been put forward to address that compactness issue and defensice solidity. This was not it.

If we don't win vs Torino he must be sacked.
He had 1 week to come up with a new formation and the team looked like it.

He should change Giroud with rebic, assmessi with Diaz, and Calabria with salad and that formation would look and feel better.

Have faith in the new regime.

pioliban.jpg

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
For the folks who still sre in favor of Pioli to stay...can I ask why?

I mean...whats the point?

The dude doesnt change anything

What he does change just ends up being rubbish anyways

The players dont have a clue what they are doing on the pitch

The asshole literally benched our best player for the derby

Has horribly failed at integrating youth...and we are a youth project ironically.

What exactly is wrong with getting a caretaker manager? At the very least it will give the team a minor boost.

Because as of now, there is a real chance we dont qualify for the CL if we retain baldie.

After this season, serious questions also need to be asked of management. Yes, they were hamstrung by the transfer budget - but they still got money to spend. Almost 80% of the transfers they have had made in the last two years have proven to be absolute duds.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Yes, Sportiello is the key to stringing 3 passes together and learning how the build up and progress the ball. The door to extraterrestrial football knowledge.

In reality, Tatarusanu would still play because Sportiello is "still young and needs to mature". Besides, he still has to adapt but he is working hard.

The typical shitshow of Italian coaches.

#PioliOut

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That was the most provincial thing I’ve ever seen. Grown man getting tattoos of trophies like one of these new Gen Z players who paint their fingernails.

Knew he was a degenerate when I first saw him. Elderly man walking around with tattoos. Mentally, he’s not from the old school era. Too much soy milk in his diet.
Dont forget his fancy White sneaker

Damn, his outfit is way more fashionable than our gameplay

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Pioli went extreme last night in adding not only another CB but another CM. This meant no space for Leao, which was insane.

If he wants to continue in a 3 atb, which he said he will, then I see no way forward except this:

We defend and keep a 541 shape in defense, which seems necessary now with our low confidence. When needed, we can morph into our typical 4231 without changing any players. Every one of the 11 is in their correct zone, and protected. We lose a bit in the central space, and probably can't press as well as we have in the past three years, but we haven't been doing much pressing there recently because of Giroud and the AM choices anyway.

Giroud, Calabria, Gabbia and Kjaer need to stay the fuck away from the starting 11.
This looks kinda nice actually

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I want to slap him

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
352 is trash. We aren’t Juventus

Just play 433 it’s not that hard
He got 2 choices to changes
Slightly change on formation and bench non performer, use new recruit who have not got chanceh
Instead he use way very New formation and stuck with non performer..
I think that what makes most of us irritated

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
3 back will make it hard to press unless we do a 343 which will in effect give us 3 players high up the pitch to initiate the press, with the midfield like of 4 creating the second layer. It would work.

352 though is a trash formation which doesn’t allow pressing whatsoever

I’m still in favor of a 433. But Pioli is too dumb. He thinks Leao can’t play SS in a 2 man strike partnership - and we expect him to play CDK as RW lol.

We also don’t have enough competent midfielders for a 433. I guess 343 makes the most sense for now.

Giroud can’t play low block cause he’s too slow for counter and can’t play high block cause he can’t press for shit. It isn’t rocket science. He needs to be dropped

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but Hakan has been immense for Inter, both as an attacking midfielder and now a regista. His corners are lethal, has a great work rate, and helps out on defense, I'm impressed. In retrospect maybe we should have paid him what he wanted. One might like him or not as a human being but can't deny his talent.
we chanted figlio di putanna all summer.. turns out the real figlio di putanna was inside us all along

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
He got 2 choices to changes
Slightly change on formation and bench non performer, use new recruit who have not got chanceh
Instead he use way very New formation and stuck with non performer..
I think that what makes most of us irritated
Agreed. He spent all week preparing his 352 for THAT first half performance? That was a proper 0/10 first half.

If he played a 433 with Adli, CDK, Origi, Leao, Thiaw, Vranckx - I’m sure a lot of us would be happier even if we lost

We are an incredibly poorly coached team at present

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It’s fucking annoying that we are once again back in banter era. We really don’t deserve this. We deserve consistent top 4 performances at the very least. I’m absolutely livid that we haven’t fired Pioli yet.

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
So the question is whether Pioli will get sacked before or after the loss against Spurs. Is Abate a clever coach with authority? Has anybody heard him speak? As a player he didnt look the brightest.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So the question is whether Pioli will get sacked before or after the loss against Spurs. Is Abate a clever coach with authority? Has anybody heard him speak? As a player he didnt look the brightest.
Do not burn New coach especially if he is ex our player
inzaghi, gattuso, is enough, let them learn some where else with less pressure

I prefer abate become asistant of wc coach before eventually coaching Milan

The same way as Arteta before he handle arsenal

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate is a nice choice to kick off the new banter era

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I told i will be gone but watching that horor last nignt and stupid pioli saying we will play 3 man defence ooo God .
And fuck you Paolo just resign and let cardinal cunt sell this milan .
welcome back brate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule