Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It feels like with this management that these results are acceptable. Not won a game in 33 days. Lost last 4 in a row. Hammered in three of them.

Has a ritiro even been mentioned let alone carried out?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I am super disappointed with the funds provided by RedBird in this window, but since I am an Onlyfan I will just have to wait until the summer and possibly be proven wrong.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Great news ,that means we have money . Summer will be great mercato. 100 mil.+ sales ,we will be great again.

Pioli must go regardless.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't think we were ever actually interested in Zaniolo

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Find Kessie replacement ,new CB , new RB , starting CF ,find reliable backup GK.New LW. Sell Calabria ,Saele, Gabbia. All loaned players must go.
New coach.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Find Kessie replacement ,new CB , new RB , starting CF ,find reliable backup GK.New LW. Sell Calabria ,Saele, Gabbia. All loaned players must go.
New coach.
I'm surprised you didn't start with "Owner with money" to start this with.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think we were ever actually interested in Zaniolo
Of course not. You think Gerry would allow Maldini to spend millions. He didn't pass the test with CDK.
All new menagement and coach are needed. Moncada must stay.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't start with "Owner with money" to start this with.
We dont now that yet? Who spent anything this transfer window in Italy? Leave this judgment until summer ,if they don't spend i would be the first to criticize them .
Truth is ,Maldini didn't do his homework. Injuries came ,and Pioli's weakneses have started to show.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We dont now that yet? Who spent anything this transfer window in Italy? Leave this judgment until summer ,if they don't spend i would be the first to criticize them .
Truth is ,Maldini didn't do his homework. Injuries came ,and Pioli's weakneses have started to show.
steve-harvey.gif

...it was a joke.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
People forget that takeover finished with last days of August last year. We have to sell next summer,release loaned players ,we can't just go and buy players. People see cowboy Chelsea approach and think that should every club do.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
34 brave souls have voted. Join them :proud:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
People forget that takeover finished with last days of August last year. We have to sell next summer,release loaned players ,we can't just go and buy players. People see cowboy Chelsea approach and think that should every club do.

Continue

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The sad truth is that Pioli will finally discover that CDK RW is the answer to his problems.

343, with Leao Origi CDK.
Jawz10 - Oct 20, 2022

It’s a viable option for us that solves some of our most recent vulnerabilities. Also helps us defend set pieces and crosses a lot better seeing as how Tata has a big weakness with this.
I am really excited to see this. 3-4 anything is great for Theo, and possibly will prevent us being tactically chaotic because it exploits his strengths without stretching our formation. Similarly, playing Leao Origi CDK is dynamic, and teams won't be able to defend so high up the pitch and destroy the space in the midfield. CDK has more presence from the RW than in the AM position, currently and can help unbalance the left side reliance we suffer from.
From the mouths of babes...?

• Star
Reactions: brk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

New signing.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
B575F1E0-48FF-4129-AC69-8B699A43BA5D.jpeg
These player are all out of contract in summer. If we have no money, why Maldini doesnt took a look at some of these players for the summer ?
I mean Firmino - Thuram - Laimer - Asensio - Ndicka - Soyuncu

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
View attachment 15053
These player are all out of contract in summer. If we have no money, why Maldini doesnt took a look at some of these players for the summer ?
I mean Firmino - Thuram - Laimer - Asensio - Ndicka - Soyuncu
We dont have money for secure them.
If somebody of them will have injury. There is chance get him.
We will have anoher Origi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule