1675783986080.png
1675784021634.png
1675784041136.png

does this sooth your Bennacer butthurt?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The problem you don't see Stevie Wonder, is that most players will have dips in concentration (brainfart in your case) nobody said these players are robots.
You havent seen enough of Benny to know who he is???
From day one he has had an issue with bad tackles for no reason and bad giveaways

Also Curu hasnt been praising Tonali in favour of other mids - thats pure fabrication.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From day one he has had an issue with bad tackles for no reason and bad giveaways

Also Curu hasnt been praising Tonali in favour of other mids - thats pure fabrication.
He's literally going through the steps I laid out :LOL:

I left out step 4 which is personal attacks when they run out of shit to say. We are at step 4 now.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:LOL: shows how deep you have bennacers nuts in your mouth, indeed very pathetic

Yes it’s totally normal to commit a dumb foul, get booked, and then get dribbled like an amateur 🤡

View attachment 15086
Theres no reason to try and argue with you. You are pathetic and you act like a kid. Those are just in game situations that you will never understand. You probably never played football even at “Serie Z” level so i understand. But ill let you enjoy other midfielders that are getting 4M. Btw let me know if u have some great names earning 4M that we could replace Benn with bc im curious to see who you consider a good player

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
World Class - 50 mill is too low

Real spend 80 mill on one mid, Chelsea spend 120 on another :proud:

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

IMG_20230207_174322.jpg
That last sentence tells all about Curu and Tonali... He is always expecting Tonali to be hard, strong unbeatable warrior. Dude just leave that for movies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theres no reason to try and argue with you. You are pathetic and you act like a kid. Those are just in game situations that you will never understand. You probably never played football even at “Serie Z” level so i understand. But ill let you enjoy other midfielders that are getting 4M. Btw let me know if u have some great names earning 4M that we could replace Benn with bc im curious to see who you consider a good player
@Master Smurf
Step 4.
And Step 5 - NAME ME SOME BETTER NAME TO REPLACE HIM

:LOL:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@Master Smurf
Step 4.
And Step 5 - NAME ME SOME BETTER NAME TO REPLACE HIM

:LOL:
Whats wrong in replacing him? Since he is so bad and brainless and even earns an amazing amount of 4M. Maybe Maldini checks this one day..so you can land some names to give him some ideas

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whats wrong in replacing him? Since he is so bad and brainless and even earns an amazing amount of 4M. Maybe Maldini checks this one day..so you can land some names to give him some ideas
Nah, i leave that to you. I'm sure you've played Serie X and have exact knowledge and inner working of why Bennacer makes those fouls :LOL:

Go on now, expert.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can our lord and savior Zlatan still be called up for Tottenham? Looks like he’s just about ready
He's supposedly being called up for Torino on Friday. Can the CL list be changed at this point?

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Nah, i leave that to you. I'm sure you've played Serie X and have exact knowledge and inner working of why Bennacer makes those fouls :LOL:

Go on now, expert.
Nah mate. Giving the money that are spent in football i cant give you one thats why im expecting you to do it since you are so mad Bennacer is getting 4M

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah mate. Giving the money that are spent in football i cant give you one thats why im expecting you to do it since you are so mad Bennacer is getting 4M
Nah mate, if you think I am mad he's getting 4M, then you have reading comprehension issues

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Coop... I love you bro... but like... fouls? You want to fixate on Bennacer giving up bad fouls? Lol.
We've gone over this dawg. I've made why I don't like Bennacer clear multiple times.

Just explaining it again for the slow kids.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if both Maldini & Massara's future is tied to Pioli? They hitched their horse to that crappy expensive carriage and will have to deal with the consequences.

If that rumor circulating about Comolli is true, I don't know how he would fit into Maldini's team unless he's replacing him. Maybe Comolli as technical director and Moncada as sporting director?

Status
Not open for further replies.