Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zaniolo's buy-out clause from Galatasaray is apparently 35m?

d91.gif
wut? I thought it was 22m.

Even then, fans on reddit are all like where the fuck did they get 22m from.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

You want the truth? Please keep it a secret.

We had 22m budget for the winter transfer market, however the Gerry was so against Zaniolo (for good reason) while Maldini and Pioli were on the other side of the fence. Taking matters into his own hands, Gerry gave the money to Galatasary so they could buy Zaniolo and save the club from such a player.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Apparently Roma are getting 15m plus 7m in add-ons for him. Makes Maldini's offer seem generous. His buy-out clause from Galatasaray is apparently 35m, so I don't think we'll be seeing Zaniolo back in Italy, if that is true. He's stuck there. 35m is absurd. I hope he enjoys playing with Icardi.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You want the truth? Please keep it a secret.

We had 22m budget for the winter transfer market, however the Gerry was so against Zaniolo (for good reason) while Maldini and Pioli were on the other side of the fence. Taking matters into his own hands, Gerry gave the money to Galatasary so they could buy Zaniolo and save the club from such a player.
youregood-robert.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Roma are getting 15m plus 7m in add-ons for him. Makes Maldini's offer seem generous. His buy-out clause from Galatasaray is apparently 35m, so I don't think we'll be seeing Zaniolo back in Italy, if that is true. He's stuck there. 35m is absurd. I hope he enjoys playing with Icardi.
So Galatasaray really has that much?

I was mainly going off of the sentiment from other Turkish league fans that they don't think Galatasaray can afford him.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you make of our current predicament?
I mean, it sucks. I have been travelling for work, but I have managed to watch our games. Some coaching decisions have been baffling. The first half against Inter was a shameful capitulation.

But I am trying to ride this really first hugely negative Pioli period out with good grace. Trying to keep things in perspective and hoping at least Thiaw and eventually Vranckx can prove to be good additions. I’m not going to turn on our personnel or principles.

I think it’s safe to say this place has gone a different way. :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I mean, it sucks. I have been travelling for work, but I have managed to watch our games. Some coaching decisions have been baffling. The first half against Inter was a shameful capitulation.

But I am trying to ride this really first hugely negative Pioli period out with good grace. Trying to keep things in perspective and hoping at least Thiaw and eventually Vranckx can prove to be good additions. I’m not going to turn on our personnel or principles.

I think it’s safe to say this place has gone a different way. :lol:
Proud to know you sir.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Better hurry up or the current stays as it is :balo:
I thought it was good fun, but the previous one you made was so good it really should be the opening salvo of all future commodes.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Galatasaray really has that much?

I was mainly going off of the sentiment from other Turkish league fans that they don't think Galatasaray can afford him.
Galatasaray have had money problems, for years, but I haven't been paying attention to Turkish football recently. They got Icardi, so there's been an uptick of money.

I think Turkey's window being open for a little longer than other leagues is actually smart. Italy should probably do something similar, it would give Italian teams a competitive edge.

15m is an appropriate price for Zaniolo, and for all the shit Roma talked, the fact that they sold him for 15m and 7m in bonuses says a lot.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought it was good fun, but the previous one you made was so good it really should be the opening salvo of all future commodes.
My plan for OnlyFans was to create a personality type for each kind of fan. Calling it the "onlyfans of RnB"

Character A would be someone like Qaas. A milanista who feels let down over the years, became sarcastic and mocking but still loves the club

Character B would be some sort of loyalist figure

Character C would be a permanent complaining kind of fan

But eventually....all real fans, OnlyFans of RnB. The message was meant very positive to put our forum polarization a bit in perspective.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My plan for OnlyFans was to create a personality type for each kind of fan. Calling it the "onlyfans of RnB"

Character A would be someone like Qaas. A milanista who feels let down over the years, became sarcastic and mocking but still loves the club

Character B would be some sort of loyalist figure

Character C would be a permanent complaining kind of fan

But eventually....all real fans, OnlyFans of RnB. The message was meant very positive to put our forum polarization a bit in perspective.
:lol:

How would you have presented the characters? In this... context

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Just when you think the Commode name couldn't get any worse :lol:
Thankfully my wife is smarter that to sneek through my browsing history :o
If you are that worried Google has this nifty little feature that allows you to delete the history by individual site or entirely for a period :rolleyes:

But I'm still struggling with this fear of 'OnlyFans' - it's predominantly used to sell sex but is that the only way it's used???

I would just tell any person finding RnB only fans on my browser to go ahead and click it......then 'kill yourself'

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

How would you have presented the characters? In this... context
I was torn between using our actual RnB members or by iconic Milan players. With actual forum members it would be funnier but I cannot visualise them. Using players is difficult. Who would I use for character A, B, C...? It was tough. So another go would be to take famous ho's as characters.

I didn't have enough free time to get it together like how I did for Cardinal's sin 😪

Status
Not open for further replies.