Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This man managed -as a goalkeeper over a span of 2 seasons- to be more off than on the pitch. Didn’t I watch a video of him recently on twitter where he actually looked really fit, goofing around, but didn’t really look too mature or responsible. I’m starting to think there’s more going on as well.
Last season he came back before schedule so I don't think there is anything wrong with his professionalism.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The veteran tactician revealed some of his conspiracy theories, claiming the existence of a secret alliance between Juventus and Milan back in the day that aimed to oust other clubs, including Inter.

“I pointed the finger towards the system, not only against Juve, which had a large number of supporters.

“The problem was not only the drugs. It was also the false passports, the rapports with referees and the overwhelming power of finance.

“In the North, there was an alliance between Juve and Milan; Inter were excluded, and they too were trying to enter the system.

“When the doping scandal broke out, players found positive invented Childish excuses. Couto from Parma, who was a long-haired man, blamed a shampoo.

“Another player, who was balding, said it was due to a lotion that prevents hair loss. Bucchi and Monaco of Perugia blamed wild boar meat. Edgar Davids and Pep Guardiola also ended up in it… And I paid a very high price.”
Former Roma guy, Zeman

I was reading sumthing yesterday, I was meant to post here, Zeman was discussing all these different injections the players were taking and how none of them asked any questions or even refuse to take them... he was talking abt all these heart troubles and deaths in players.

Im on the site now but cant find the piece.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
not loaning out adli just proves that management are terrified of injuries and don't want to repeat past mistakes

I really wish Adli went out on loan in Jan, his confidence must be shot.
Not true - there was a report that Adli was supposed to go on loan and didnt want to.
Lazetic took his chance to go on loan.

Like it or not -They just dont see Adli as being ready.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maignan is one of the last people you can accuse of being unprofessional or whatever.
I also believe one of the initial reports always said March......or maybe I just dreamt that.

But for sure this mid Feb return was them hoping because one of his earlier tests went well.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I get the jokes (throwback to senatore84/sam saying he had hospital sources that says dinho/pato were coked up) but I think the calls about his professionalism is unfounded.

I do think certain injuries have higher chances of getting aggravated during recovery. I also think it's important to taper expectations for Mike when he does return, because nagging injuries will for sure affect the GK's confidence and form. Diego Lopez's injury immediate comes to mind.
Also, don't forget he's coming back to a dumpster fire of a defense where not a single defender is on good form.

So if he's not immediately rescuing the day, let's hold off on the labels for at least until rest of the team is performing.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When we hired Pioli I was disappointed because I saw him as a midtable coach with a reputation of fast starts that lasted for a while and eventual mediocrity that led him to get fired by several clubs.
Like most of us I then became a believer when he kept producing good results that culminated in winning the title, something completely unexpected. Players improved under his regime, a young squad with a very promising future and a father figure as coach who is a good communicator, all the ingredients for sustained success and we were flying high.

Now it all seems like fools' gold, everyone that contributed to our scudetto win has regressed....and by a lot. It's been a nightmare, everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong, the coach forgot to coach, the players forgot to play, our heralded scouting and management no longer able to make sound judgments, and our new owner is a snake oil salesman.
How can it be that all of the sudden Tomori, Kalulu, Tonali, Theo, Leao, Calabria, Benna, have gone from champs to chumps? Salad, Messias, and Diaz have their limitations and Giroud scores a few goals but contributes very little. This we knew and are not surprised but the fall of form of the others is shocking to me. Speaking of Giroud, I don't understand this rush to renew him because we need a much more useful striker to lead our attack and not some old one dimensional almost has been.

MMM have also disappointed greatly because they have not addressed our needs and keep silent while the club burns. The signing of Vasquez is like a slap in the face to all Milanisti, everybody knew that we needed a reliable keeper to take over for the insecure Tata, and they went and got someone who at best will be third keeper in the future. I was hoping we'd try for Cragno who's languishing on the bench at Monza, who have a great young goalie, and is owned by Cagliari. A six month loan would have been ideal and Cragno would have gladly accepted because of our prestige and a chance to play more. So we are now in freefall and I have seen no indication that we'll be able to overcome this crisis: they're all out of ideas, the coach has lost the players who seem disinterested. Then there's Maignan and his mysterious injury, one of our heroes, a Superman, strong, confident, intelligent, durable, a born leader. What the hell happened to him?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MMM have also disappointed greatly because they have not addressed our needs and keep silent while the club burns. The signing of Vasquez is like a slap in the face to all Milanisti, everybody knew that we needed a reliable keeper to take over for the insecure Tata, and they went and got someone who at best will be third keeper in the future. I was hoping we'd try for Cragno who's languishing on the bench at Monza, who have a great young goalie, and is owned by Cagliari. A six month loan would have been ideal and Cragno would have gladly accepted because of our prestige and a chance to play more. So we are now in freefall and I have seen no indication that we'll be able to overcome this crisis: they're all out of ideas, the coach has lost the players who seem disinterested. Then there's Maignan and his mysterious injury, one of our heroes, a Superman, strong, confident, intelligent, durable, a born leader. What the hell happened to him?
Cragno's case is truly interesting. Could just be Di Gregorio has been performing decently? I thought he was a good buy for Monza at the time but he hasn't played at all.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
So we had several options, starting from paying 5 million for Sportielo to loaning players like Gollini and Cragno. And those are only Italian goalkeepers, I believe there were other decent options outside Italy but we did... nothing. Nada. Niente. :head:

To be fair, Tata is not the only problem here, he is just one in a sea of problems. But they didn't bother to fix any of those problems, and bringing in a backup goalkeeper was one of the relatively easier things.

pippofan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
Cragno's case is truly interesting. Could just be Di Gregorio has been performing decently? I thought he was a good buy for Monza at the time but he hasn't played at all.
Di Gregorio has been superb and is the future of Monza.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
So we had several options, starting from paying 5 million for Sportielo to loaning players like Gollini and Cragno. And those are only Italian goalkeepers, I believe there were other decent options outside Italy but we did... nothing. Nada. Niente. :head:

To be fair, Tata is not the only problem here, he is just one in a sea of problems. But they didn't bother to fix any of those problems, and bringing in a backup goalkeeper was one of the relatively easier things.
That is totally correct.. the romenian keeper is tha last of the problems.. he is just a consequence.

I mean, we do have a squad able to play football, but the first thing to do, is get rid off Ibra's shadow.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I know that hamstring injuries can be stubborn and trully pain in the ass, but that it takes you half a year to recover from your calf muscle strain? Fuck no. :head:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You believe our entire club project is so headed for the shitter that Leao is a good apple if he decides to fuck around with the renewal and leave?
Everyone should & must aim for their best interest.
Leao should do whats best for him & he doesnt owe us shit.
Meanwhile Milan should forget the loyalty myth & just act ruthless with players thinking always thinking of worst case scenario.
Loyalty is so overrated , its just a plus but never the main ingredient.

Status
Not open for further replies.