Miner23

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Ambrosini
How long until the game starts?

M

MassterMark

pfffffff, you want to see dida????? not our fresh goalkeeper??? pffffff:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and you want to see pipo???:D:D:D looool

----------------Donnarumma--------------

Mattioni----Darmian/Albertazzi-----Silva------Antonini

Cardacio------Flamini-------Strasser/Roanldinho

Kaka

Pato-----Shevchenko

madtherchot What happened to Hurtardo?
he didnt convinced me :D:D:D

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The game will be a 7:45pm kick off just like most of our evening fixtures

I think it is at 20:45 CET.

About the game - even if it is a friendly, it should mean quite a lot to some players like Dinho or Sheva. They must prove their worth so that Carlo will HAVE to think about playing them in official matches as well. I also hope Flamini will play and show to Carlo what he really is about. He played good for us but now he just doesnt get the chance anymore - poor him!

And the thing I look forward to the most is Thiago Silva, Antonini and Mattioni all playing in the starting lineup! It would be great really and just imagine if they turn out great - (potentialy) extremely good defence for future! Add to that Hurtado (who seemed to impress against HSV) and we would be good for years to come...

forza!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
channels :
Polsat Sport
YES Sport
Sport.ro (Romania)
Aljazeera Sport +3 :D :D :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
is rangers t.v in england broadcasting it

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
RANGERS-MILAN: LA FORMAZIONE ROSSONERA
04/02/2009
GLASGOW - Così il Milan in campo alle 20.45 allo stadio di Ibrox Park contro i Rangers:
Dida; Mattioni, Thiago Silva, Senderos, Antonini; Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Inzaghi, Shevchenko.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4mation : Dida; Mattioni, Thiago Silva, Senderos, Antonini; Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Inzaghi, Shevchenko.

:D we will b able 2 c Mattioni & I cant wait 2 have another look on TS.
A chance 4 Dinho 2 prove he deserve 2 start & he better take it.
As 4 Flams , Sheva & Anto I know 4 sure they deserve it & I hope they show that 2night.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
4mation : Dida; Mattioni, Thiago Silva, Senderos, Antonini; Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Inzaghi, Shevchenko.

:D we will b able 2 c Mattioni & I cant wait 2 have another look on TS.
A chance 4 Dinho 2 prove he deserve 2 start & he better take it.
As 4 Flams , Sheva & Anto I know 4 sure they deserve it & I hope they show that 2night.
man i like sheva too but do you really think he deserves to be in the first 11?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
man i like sheva too but do you really think he deserves to be in the first 11?
Yeah he does.
Dinho + Seedorf r lazy & I think a ST 2 partner Pato would mean a lot 4both Pato & Kaka.
Sheva is working hard & made slow but continues progress since he came & I dont c why doesnt he deserve a chance.
And I know 4 sure that Anshit is doing his best 2 fail him.
I mean subbing him during our last friendly when he was our best player was so obvious.
Hope he do good 2night & Anshit will choke on it.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
RANGERS-MILAN: LA FORMAZIONE ROSSONERA
04/02/2009
GLASGOW - Così il Milan in campo alle 20.45 allo stadio di Ibrox Park contro i Rangers:
Dida; Mattioni, Thiago Silva, Senderos, Antonini; Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Inzaghi, Shevchenko.

carletto thanks :) good team

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild ... guess I'll be watching this on TV afterall :tongue: :D
Its about fucking time 2.
@ least I will know if u just dont know ur football or its about streams + texts :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
streams pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i want to see our new rb and flams

Reaction score
Greetings ,
My name is Angelo Castellazzi , few of you might know me , my title is the Assistant Coach of the 2008/2009 Ac Milan Primavera squad. Please excuse my bad english, it is not my first language. Anyways, the whole Milan Association would like to thank you for being such loyal fans of our club. Our Primavera team is one of the best in Italia, I have worked with the likes of Pato, Paloschi , Strasser , Auba and i must say i am very lucky to be in this position. Please Post your concerns and i shall try to be as active as possible on this Milan forum. (If i am busy , i may not be able to reply , possibly another member of staff will)
Thank you
Yours Sincerely Angelo

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm out of the office all day. Someone report on mattioni!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Its about fucking time 2.
@ least I will know if u just dont know ur football or its about streams + texts :D

Unfortunately, I have a strong feeling it would be the former. Firstly because streaming nowadays has improved much - if you know where to look (veetle) - and secondly, because my TV is just 2 inches bigger than my 21 inch monitor.

Is it just me, or does that last bit sound a bit dirty ... :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Greetings ,
My name is Angelo Castellazzi , few of you might know me , my title is the Assistant Coach of the 2008/2009 Ac Milan Primavera squad. Please excuse my bad english, it is not my first language. Anyways, the whole Milan Association would like to thank you for being such loyal fans of our club. Our Primavera team is one of the best in Italia, I have worked with the likes of Pato, Paloschi , Strasser , Auba and i must say i am very lucky to be in this position. Please Post your concerns and i shall try to be as active as possible on this Milan forum. (If i am busy , i may not be able to reply , possibly another member of staff will)
Thank you
Yours Sincerely Angelo
Maybe u should start by proving u r who u say u r & then posting in the thread we have 4 primavera who r the unluckiest in the world with no chance 4 em thx 2 our beloved coach.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Greetings ,
Thank you
Yours Sincerely Angelo

How do we know your just making this up? All due respect, of course ...

And there is Primavera Thread where you can give us an inside view on what exactly is happening there.

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Excellent lineup! I am really excited to see Mattioni, Thiago Silva, Antonini and others :)

Forzaaa and I hope we trash them!

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, much as I'd like to get a look at Mattioni and Thiago Silva, I'd rather be sodomised by a unicorn than watch this game. I'm severely disappointed that Milan are helping Scotland's Shame stave off bankruptcy.

Fuck the huns.

Last edited:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Yeah he does.
Dinho + Seedorf r lazy & I think a ST 2 partner Pato would mean a lot 4both Pato & Kaka.
Sheva is working hard & made slow but continues progress since he came & I dont c why doesnt he deserve a chance.
And I know 4 sure that Anshit is doing his best 2 fail him.
I mean subbing him during our last friendly when he was our best player was so obvious.
Hope he do good 2night & Anshit will choke on it.
yeah i want to see pato with sheva upfront...and kaka behind them...

BUT i also want ronie to play...he is working very hard...something like this(yeah i know it never gonna happen)

-----------------------------------------flamini--------------------------------------

-------------------beckam-----------------------------------ronie------------------

-----------------------------------kaka----------------------------------------------

--------------------pato------------------------sheva-------------------------------

Schedule