[EXTREMELY IMPORTANT] Permanent Data Loss

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I lost 1.5K worth of pointless rants, bastards!!

Good to get this place back anyway, surprising how much of my day is spent trolling here.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
woo hoo, now i have to never visit, boring old milanmania again.

no im joking i like milanmania now and i'll return although, im so happy to see the forum is back, because i spend most of the day on here and need it for the milan related news.

M

MassterMark

david, if you will add some smiles from milanmania forum, than you must add this one for sure:
v408.gif

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
Thanks David for the hard work to get the site up and running again. Data loss is the worst thing that can happen.

Simply love this place where Rossoneri from all over the world get together to discuss about our beloved Milan.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
everything from mid to end of last season, the pre-season disapointments and finally the scary transfer season is gone:cry::cry:.

and now i feel like a small new member with my amazing 600? something posts, i lost easily a thousand posts

although seeing us all re-group now and thanking david and his hard work, we do seem like a family like rossana said. a big happy online milan supporting family

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
The refugees can return. :D

So happy this forum is back up! Thanks for the hard work to fix what happened to anyone who helped. :)

Edit: FUCKING SIG! :mad:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I am back to my 13 posts I posted 3 years ago! Now my beautiful avatar + signature are gone, and I have to spam the boards now to get them back!

Three years I haven't been here, but these weeks I missed it A LOT, lol...

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Glad the forum's back and I greatly appreciate the hard work it took to get it back up again. :star:

My sexy Sandro avatar is back. :cool:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i considered suicide seven times...

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
We should make a FB group, Red&Black Appreciation Group:tongue:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Just realized..we lost the only one worthy to compete with Master :(

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
david ruined our month long seedorf appreciation.

I willl NEVER forgive him for that

theres still a bit of august left tho.....the question is...who is worthy to be adulated next??

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
theres still a bit of august left tho.....the question is...who is worthy to be adulated next??

september could be pippo month, i'd like to see pirlo month. I could post an awesome free kick every day! Or we could go favalli.... his beard makes him a viable candidate now

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
september could be pippo month, i'd like to see pirlo month. I could post an awesome free kick every day! Or we could go favalli.... his beard makes him a viable candidate now

Favalli already has his own day (Sept 5th.) If it's Pirlo and your going to post a free kick every day, I'd suggest February.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

If its pirlo...it has to be done in a tasteful manner. of course i feel that you and i would handle it brilliantly.

<<<<<<btw, i'm super pleased with my new avatar! yay!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If its pirlo...it has to be done in a tasteful manner. of course i feel that you and i would handle it brilliantly.

<<<<<<btw, i'm super pleased with my new avatar! yay!

i'm more a fan of your cassano one. Cassano is the man i strive to be. boriello may have a similar sex drive, but i dont believe he is quite as sleezy.... nor is he as professionally successful.

my avatar is better, but i mean, that didnt really need to be stated

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please understand that I will not change anyone's post count. All I can do is if you lost your custom sig and avatar rights I can get them back on. For this, send me a PM.

Last edited:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Has Az. been back since the forum closed? He was having some problems accessing the forum after it was restored..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i'm more a fan of your cassano one. Cassano is the man i strive to be. boriello may have a similar sex drive, but i dont believe he is quite as sleezy.... nor is he as professionally successful.

my avatar is better, but i mean, that didnt really need to be stated

all true points.... but i feel that borriello's sleaziness has more of a positive, naive, buoyant "just blow me on the yacht" je ne sais quoi kind of vibe.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It might take a while for some members to see the forum because we've changed hosts. If there's something else, Az should let me know at bdavid[at]gmail.com.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For future issues you can add me to Y! Messenger. My ID is bdavid_ro. Even if I'm not online you can leave offline messages. I'll also consider building up an independent mailing list to keep you updated in case future downtimes happen.

Schedule