The Rumour Commode

Who would you prefer to come as a big name signing this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Kaka came because the supporters of Sao Paulo cant stand him anymore.. that helps his low price..

and low price is all about us. :)

waddya mean? Also leo played for sao paulo when kaka was there and told braida, this kid is special....

waddya know about this kid roni from sao paulo? I assume it's just agent speak

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
waddya mean? Also leo played for sao paulo when kaka was there and told braida, this kid is special....

waddya know about this kid roni from sao paulo? I assume it's just agent speak

Kaka as available.. Milan didnt go after him like we go after Dzeko for example.. negotiations and negotiations..

Kaka need a new club.. Sao Paulo always give preference to Leo.. and things happen, but happen because he didnt cost much.. 8m if im not wrong.. For a WC cup player.. is cheap.

I dont know about Roni.. didnt watch Sao Paulo in the little cup yet.
:)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How is Angel Di Maria performing at Benfica?Any one watches that league?

Benfica are 3rd in the league ,10 points behind Porto according to this site: http://www.soccervista.com/Portugal_1_Tables.php

(btw its kinda hard to find a table for that league )

So how is he developing? There was quite the buzz around him in the summer, haven't heard much of him since.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
for the stats on di maria:

according to espn he has 0 goals and 2 assists in portguese league so far. 2 goals, 3 assists in 5 starts (6 appearances) in europa league though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
for the stats on di maria:

according to espn he has 0 goals and 2 assists in portguese league so far. 2 goals, 3 assists in 5 starts (6 appearances) in europa league though.

Tanks!

So his pretty much average from does stats,then again they can be deceiving .

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Tanks!

So his pretty much average from does stats,then again they can be deceiving .

i do know vs. everton he had a motm perfromance w/ all 3 assists, lol

For me he was most impressive in olympics. him and Alexis Sanchez r 2 of the younger wingers in europe right now i'm just waiting to explode...

edit: here you go.... he assists goal 1, 3 and 5

his chip assist for 3rd goal was kinda made me squirt my boxers a little

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is Angel Di Maria performing at Benfica?Any one watches that league?

Benfica are 3rd in the league ,10 points behind Porto according to this site: http://www.soccervista.com/Portugal_1_Tables.php

(btw its kinda hard to find a table for that league )

So how is he developing? There was quite the buzz around him in the summer, haven't heard much of him since.

portlu.png

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i do know vs. everton he had a motm perfromance w/ all 3 assists, lol

For me he was most impressive in olympics. him and Alexis Sanchez r 2 of the younger wingers in europe right now i'm just waiting to explode...

edit: here you go.... he assists goal 1, 3 and 5

his chip assist for 3rd goal was kinda made me squirt my boxers a little

The 5th was good also! Il try to watch him in the next uefa cup match,see how good he is for my self.

As far as Alexis Sanchez goes,he might be good enough for Milan,i guess will have to see how good he does this season in Serie A.

Its been a while since we got someone from Serie A and i think we have a pretty good relationship with Udinese.

Ok lol,apparently i got the wrong info about the table xD

So there doing good second place with one game in hand,not bad!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
The Bologna think on Kaladze and Gennaro

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnotizia=15841

09.01.2010 11.46 by Antonio Vitiello article read 1024 times
Source: milannews.it

According to reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport, Bologna has requested the loan to AC Milan defender Kakha Kaladze of Georgia, but the player wants to leave Milan, although Leonardo with the couple Nesta-Thiago Silva, I used only in case of injury or disqualification . There is also talk of the young playmaker Di Gennaro, who recently returned to training after a long injury.

Kakha Kaladze out is ok if we bring a CF, but in name of god WHY the hell DG :mad:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't understand the Di Gennaro fuss, the guy never impressed me or did I miss something spectacular from him ?:rolleyes:

His young so naturally the Pedo Bear Clan think his good.Always said his not good enough to be on Milan`s bench.

A lot of people either haven't watched Milan earlier this decade or have a short memory and don't remember the quality that we use to have even on the bench .

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
His young so naturally the Pedo Bear Clan think his good.Always said his not good enough to be on Milan`s bench.

A lot of people either haven't watched Milan earlier this decade or have a short memory and don't remember the quality that we use to have even on the bench .

Probably, I mean he was supposed to be the star of our youth acadamy but I think he is 21 now (?) and he hasnt shown anything except scoring against us:rolleyes:
If we should cry about him we should be killing ourselves for Gourcuff because Gourcuff >>>>>>>> Di Gennaro

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
we always seem to make the wrng decisions with french people. we signed dugarry instead of zidane, we loaned gourcuff with a clause to buy, we sold patrick vieira after him only playing a few games and he went on to be awesome.

only success stories are papin and desiall

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
we always seem to make the wrng decisions with french people. we signed dugarry instead of zidane, we loaned gourcuff with a clause to buy, we sold patrick vieira after him only playing a few games and he went on to be awesome.

+ we let cissokho go from our hands.

Reaction score
Norwegian guy here:

Maybe a little OT, but imo we cant rely on Adiyiah to be good enough for Serie A. Adiyiah did very well in the U-WC, but he only got like 30 minutes of playtime for a Norwegian club that was relegated this season! (our season is from march to october).
And yes, they might not have used him correct or maybe they had to little faith in him, but imo that says it all. He was not even good when he played, and he sure as hell cannot have made a good impression at training since he almost never got a chanse on the first team.

I am very willing to let him try, but if he plays like he did for Fredrikstad he wont be good enough for Serie C, and he will defenitivly not be good enough for Milan.

Sorry for my bad English.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Never really though about it but damn,thats a really bad track record we have with frenchies .

Hope it improves in the future.As for Adiyiah i never had any hopes for him to turn good,if he proves me wrong il be more then happy but i just dont think its going to happen.

Patistico

Godfather
Reaction score
The only good DG is Dolce & Gabbana. No offense, but our DG completely sucks. I watched him play plenty in pre-season (saw every game)... and he was AWFUL.

I'd definitely swap him + cash for a proven player.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
The only good DG is Dolce & Gabbana. No offense, but our DG completely sucks. I watched him play plenty in pre-season (saw every game)... and he was AWFUL.

I'd definitely swap him + cash for a proven player.

Except for one freekick, I have to agree with his pre-season.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Most of our players played like crap during pre season, so we should give this guy a chance, you never know he might come in handy...

although I wouldnt mind loaning him out till next season or exchanging him plus cash for a talented centreback.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

How DARE you forget our legendary figo killer- Ibrahim Ba? :mad:

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL did you guys read on le crapper the allegedly 30 mio offer for Cavani?: ))

Im not even gonna post the link for the rumor cause its that LAME :))

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

I will report this insulting if you do not back up, i'm damn serious here; Waiting your response.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Cavani is awesome. I wouldn't mind him 1 bit if we miss on dzeko.... if wolfburg fuck us on this (assuming we put competitive bid) they will officially be my most hated team

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Cavani is awesome. I wouldn't mind him 1 bit if we miss on dzeko.... if wolfburg fuck us on this (assuming we put competitive bid) they will officially be my most hated team

+1
But i think they wouldnt do this to us.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
And what would that be ?:tongue:

You need to scratch your head and search for articles and games he played (it may not justify your needs but certainly you will have different view).

To be honest with you, if you don't watch the games he played "not YouTube clips" then ii is hard to judge. :)

You have no excuse now :) do your homework.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule