Week 22: Milan vs Spezia 17/01/2022 18:30 CET

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Orsato did the same thing for Juve against Roma. He's supposed to be one of the best refs in the world.

Juventus, a team that has been convicted of cheating, several times and relegated due to cheating, yes, I'm crazy for thinking that Inter, a team that does not get fucked with, but helped (Empoli game) it's some wild thought that, you know, we should just look inward, and ask ourselves: "hey, what are we doing wrong?"

Inter has been consistently helped this year, and even if not helped, they have not had active hindrance of their play.

I hate the idea that you "shouldn't leave up to the ref." That's bullshit. The players are there to play, and if they fuck up, their team gets hurt. The ref's job is to keep the game fair.

I don't give a flying fuck about how long a VAR review is. Fuck it, let the TV channels put commercials on, as long as it helps Milan, I'm all for it.

If you want to act like refs haven't impacted our season, you are actually delusional. Actually.

That's why I ask: give me a situation where Inter or Juve were fucked over. I can give you plenty of situations where they were helped! Juve vs Roma, Inter vs Empoli, and there's more!

What game has the ref HELPED us? Which game? When?

I'm fucking tired.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
For your mental health move on and let go of any hope for the title. 4th place is the target now, we can't play uphill against such insanely bad luck all the time.
i dont stress myself over milan losses or disappointing games anymore as i used to (really got upset over this lol), at the end of the day its just football. im a passionate supporter, flew around the world to watch milan play at san siro and paid alot for this.

i never said to give up on scudetto,i was literally one of the 2-3 main people who didnt give up on CL last season unlike the rest. but truth is we did blow it abit today but it is what it is.

people need to chill abit.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont stress myself over milan losses or disappointing games anymore as i used to (really got upset over this lol), at the end of the day its just football. im a passionate supporter, flew around the world to watch milan play at san siro and paid alot for this.

i never said to give up on scudetto,i was literally one of the 2-3 main people who didnt give up on CL last season unlike the rest. but truth is we did blow it abit today but it is what it is.

people need to chill abit.
No need to stress over millionaires. Like you said it's just a game. They aren't going to help you if you need it lol.

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score
So the ref didn’t make an awful decision?
He did... definitely.
I do understand we're all mad at the Ref, but we could/should have buried the game in the first half.
Apart from that, we have no excuse for not winning this match tbh... Complacency as most people have pointed out here was the issue....

Even before Spezia equalized, it was very clear that we would be conceding soon.. and we did

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
We created many clear shooting chances that were approached with a half-assed attitude. Juve and Inter thrive off intimidation, it must be something that Conte has engraved into his players. When they attack, they go with purpose, especially when playing a weak opponents that constantly gifts you easy chances. We don't have that, the number of missing players is not an excuse, because I am blaming the performance of our attackers who were mostly there. Besides, Leao, everyone in attack played like absolute shit and when you are complacent it's becomes allergic.

What I dont understand is why did Ibra play the full match, he was horrible, he looked like Pellegri. Pioli should shoulder a lot of the blame because he simply did not do enough before and during the match to instill the mindset we needed to win this key match.
All of what you're saying is true.

But all of the other stuff is true as well. When we can't score, we shouldn't have the goal we can score taken away like it was today. COVID is a reality for everyone, but out of the top teams it hits us harder. Definitely harder than it has hit Inter. It's one thing to lose to Spezia 3-0 and hold your hands up. It's quite another to accept what happened today and against Napoli as some sort of consequence of our incompetence. Like I said, these decisions are totally weird. They aren't marginal ones that you accept as 50-50.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Woww we lost, rerefee robbed us again?this badluck is only owner who bring in to us, #elliotOut

• LOL
Reactions: brk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of what you're saying is true.

But all of the other stuff is true as well. When we can't score, we shouldn't have the goal we can score taken away like it was today. COVID is a reality for everyone, but out of the top teams it hits us harder. Definitely harder than it has hit Inter. It's one thing to lose to Spezia 3-0 and hold your hands up. It's quite another to accept what happened today and against Napoli as some sort of consequence of our incompetence. Like I said, these decisions are totally weird. They aren't marginal ones that you accept as 50-50.
Looking back I remember Sheva disallowed goal against Barcelona, Nesta penalty on the corner that wasn't yet played, Muntari ghost goal... Serious mistakes and season defining in some ways, but that's me trying to think back 20 or so years. This year alone we had three errors of equal magnitude happen. In one fucking season. Atletico, Napoli and now this. What the fuck?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking back I remember Sheva disallowed goal against Barcelona, Nesta penalty on the corner that wasn't yet played, Muntari ghost goal... Serious mistakes and season defining in some ways, but that's me trying to think back 20 or so years. This year alone we had three errors of equal magnitude happen. In one fucking season. Atletico, Napoli and now this. What the fuck?
Porto as well. We have been on the wrong end of too many decisions to overcome. What happened today...I am struggling to remember when something like that happened to us last. That was insane.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I will kowtowing lukaku mom and hope she lift the curse on us

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No , it must be voodoo then + a conspiracy.
Not voodoo or a conspiracy. There might be something we're doing in training or prep that's causing more injuries, but overall we've had so much bad luck this season it's not normal. Usually these sorts of episodes balance out and we get some bad decisions in our favor, or our rivals get some bad luck to help us catch up. You have to admit that lots of things just aren't going our way this season through basically no fault of our own.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Porto as well. We have been on the wrong end of too many decisions to overcome. What happened today...I am struggling to remember when something like that happened to us last. That was insane.
Wasn't too long ago, it was against Napoli.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe that Inter dropped points against Atlanta, and Milan is dropping point against Spezia... very shameful
That's the difference between two clubs. One club lose against Lazio away ,and one lose against Spezia at home. It's hard to watch Inter getting second star, and we struggle against relegation teams.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Stop it with the bullshit of we should have scored more. We scored two, and they should have been enough.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
6 pts vs juve and inter will totally make me forget about this game
Same, but I don't see it. This is the kind of loss that can totally derail a season.

I hope we do whatever is necessary to finish in the top 4 and then try again next year.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So what happened then? I had to go out at half time.

I see we hit the bar and then they scored a winner moments later.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So what happened then? I had to go out at half time.

I see we hit the bar and then they scored a winner moments later.
You don't need to know what happened, just forget the game and move on.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I won't look at the Serie A table until after we win the next 2 games.

I sincerely hope this is the last messed up game we will have this season.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
this tears here
mila-kunis.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Same, but I don't see it. This is the kind of loss that can totally derail a season.

I hope we do whatever is necessary to finish in the top 4 and then try again next year.
What will derail a season is to continue having Diaz & Sale as starters.
So in a way as last season its all about Elliot.
Do they wanna push for a scudetto or just a CL spot ?!

Schedule