The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
192 cm Serb? Thank you, just what I requested

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
As much as it pains me to say it MB is right. We need a proper CF....unless we're ready to go full blowns "Turn Leao into Henry" which would take time and could backfire. iBra is the only good cf we have. Giroud is ok but not and never was a prolific goal scorer.

Yeah yeah muh buildup play and muh knockdownz but we need a goalscorer too.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

t9bScLe.gif

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
His pace & technic isnt special but his physicality seems insane for a 18 years old kid.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are starting the negotiations for our next shirt deal. We clearly will be expecting an improved bid from Puma, who are underpaying us.

Reports are that we are happy with Puma, and apparently we have set merchandise records with them, so we expect a big boost.

New Balance pays Roma 4m a year, so when MilanNews hints at American interest its clearly Nike, who might stop sponsoring Inter in 2024, with reports they might end the kit deal this year.

Puma has really stepped up their growth, so I imagine we should sign a much better kit deal, as its clear we have been a big part of that surge by Puma.

Nike is losing its foothold in Italy though, the next Serie A matchball will be made by Puma, so either Puma wants to keep one of its crown jewels, especially as it seems they might be losing the Italy kit deal.

We sell more merchandise than Man City it seems, as we have had more limited edition capsule collections than they have. Prior to their Puma deal, Nike was paying Man City less than Puma pays us now.

In short, our next kit deal will be worth a lot more than our current one.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The most disappointing with this market is that Samu is still a Milan player. Fucking cunt.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The most disappointing with this market is that Samu is still a Milan player. Fucking cunt.
Please delete this post. He might see it, cry about it, change his agent the day before the transfer window ends again when a deal is in place and be here until summer.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say it MB is right. We need a proper CF....unless we're ready to go full blowns "Turn Leao into Henry" which would take time and could backfire. iBra is the only good cf we have. Giroud is ok but not and never was a prolific goal scorer.

Yeah yeah muh buildup play and muh knockdownz but we need a goalscorer too.
Must be a miracle that we have the second highest goals scored this season even while having our entire attack out for parts of the season.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This Serbian kid coming in to replace Pellegri. They waited for him to turn 18 to offer him a professional contract.
After him there should only be a move for a center back to replace Kjaer. I wouldnt be surprised by a six month loan and a big transfer in the summer.

This just proves we’re only moving on player exits due to our large squad.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When do these kids that are more physically developed than their peers ever turn out good down the road when they have to play against fully grown men?
Recently there was only Lukaku, but he's a physical monster.
This serbian kid is just another Petagna. Waste of 5M

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Djalo is pretty much a starter for Lille these days?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When do these kids that are more physically developed than their peers ever turn out good down the road when they have to play against fully grown men?
Vlahovic was huge even before he moved to Italy and I don't think he was even 18

Scamacca looks pretty damn good too. If he's a Petagna then that'll be a sweet profit in the future cuz that guy went for 20m despite being clearly limited.

It's a low risk investment they clearly had planned since trying to get K Jorge

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Agreed. We were being cute when we bought Pellegri and it seems we're doing it all over again.
That said I think Petagna can become a special, late blooming superstar like Toni
I always liked him

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
should Milan just not sign tall and strong players then?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
5mil on that kid who i never saw or knew in my life & wasnt even impressed with his YT is better spent than to waste it on Pellegri.
Half the cup full people.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Serbian kid coming in to replace Pellegri. They waited for him to turn 18 to offer him a professional contract.
After him there should only be a move for a center back to replace Kjaer. I wouldnt be surprised by a six month loan and a big transfer in the summer.

This just proves we’re only moving on player exits due to our large squad.
Is there a rule that professionals can't sign before 18?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not when that's all they are
how do you know what he is? most of us here have only seen a 3 minute YouTube video of him lol

I'd rather trust the scouting team which has proven to be able to find gems

I'm happy with this because I wanted a young striker with a similar style/frame to Ibra who can spend some time under Ibra and develop

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's 4m + 1m in bonuses
And we absolutely must buy more such players, who are stepping up into senior football, but still haven't showed much and therefore cheap.
1-2 years in a good environment and they are ready to explode
Pellegri was a completely different story, he had been only declining and lost all his confidence

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm usually not critical of management, but I'm having problems understand why they signed Ballo Toure. He doesn't seem very talented to me, clumsy, little defensive understanding, not really a threat going forward.

Maybe something appears when he gets more time, but right now I'm super scared of a Theo injury.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
btw guys..

The pitch tomorrow will be fucking awful, what the fuck is going on with lega to approve that..i bet there will be new injuries due to the state of the pitch..

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
btw guys..

The pitch tomorrow will be fucking awful, what the fuck is going on with lega to approve that..i bet there will be new injuries due to the state of the pitch..

It's a fucking joke.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Why are they allowing us and Inter to play on the same pitch one day apart?

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW - Milan, offer for Lazetiz: 5 million for the Red Star

Milan moves immediately after the farewell to Pellegri, who will not be redeemed and will be shot at Turin directly by Monaco: the 2004 class of the Red Star Marko Lazetic is a concrete goal for the Rossoneri, who have offered five million for having it immediately. Curiously, the grenades had followed the player for a long time in recent months, and then evidently diverted their attention to the young former Genoa striker.

Is he better than zigic?

fuck thomas lemar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule