Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
An

And we don’t need to worry about “but Kessie sucks in a 3 man mid”

Tonali as regista flanked by Isma on the left and Renato on the right would be tasty. With Adli and Pobega mixed in as Mezzala options.

Would also give Leao less defensive responsibility.

People make arguments that 4231 is a better formation to press with due to AM, but Liverpool are the best pressing team in Europe and they use a 433

Thank you, thing is the front 3 are pressure beasts. We have leao smiling and Ibra fixing his ponytail when it comes to pressing

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Let the disappointment begin when Simone Zaza and piatek hybrid shows up
97ab6d6a05a3d16e652e80442caadf7e.jpg

Oof, would be disappointing if he turns out to has Vieri's consistency, Trezeguet's mentality, and Ibra's character

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I heard this story hundred times when 3 at the back was in fashion
In reality it's not that simple. It's not only about positions, there are millions small details
In any case I'm sure we will continue with 4231
Not denying that it will be a simple transition. But it suits our players a lot more, and gives us less work to do in the summer market. 4231 to 433 isn’t as big as a shift compared to say, moving to a 3 ATB either. Our pressing schemes and central attacking patterns will have to be reworked, no doubt. But we have preseason for that.

Important to note that a 433 will also give less defensive responsibility to our best attacking player (Leao).

But as rightly pointed out, it will need the right CF to pull off - not Ibra or Giroud

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Arsenal aren't half the club that we are.

Also, those morons have wasted so much money, so the joke doesn't even make sense.
Arsenal are notorious for being a club that aims for top 4. When Scaroni says the goal is to always reach top 4 the joke isn't that hard to get

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Arsenal are notorious for being a club that aims for top 4. When Scaroni says the goal is to always reach top 4 the joke isn't that hard to get
We have won as many league titles as Arsenal the past 20 years.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
to the people worrying about kessie leaving for free (we ALL knew it was coming months ago), piatek 2.0 going to juve, lesbian argentinian rat going to merda (their philisophy), crying about our budget when we are the most likeable club in the world with competent management since the fassobelli era, to the people still putting belotti in their lineups

i say: FUCK YOU
we have tonali and kalulu. botman is secured for next season. adli coming in, samu fucking off and freeing up #7 (thank god).

p.s malick thiauw is very very good, kalulu levels of potential. kid is a beast and I actually saw him play LIVE in youth games in germany. we are building something here, hope maldini can make it happen.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Its hilarious how long media ran with the Bailly Diallo rumors. Two players who were at afcon while we needed defenders were supposed to be our reinforcements. They didnt even meet the profile of what we were looking for. We signed the Lazevic kid and they were still persisting not realizing he took up the last non EU spot. They didnt even mention Lazevica name until 3 days ago. Goes to show how little they know about milan transfer markets.

That said i suspect the same thing when it comes to rumors for Bremer and Belotti. Botman I actually feel there might be something therefor the summer.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

He looks pretty decent from this video..He's not just a target man, though his hold up play looks good. Definitely got ability.

Has to work on his finishing though. I can imagine he was once a winger and was moved to striker because of his build.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: vB9

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we can avoid bringing in Belotti, i would be happy. I am not convinced by what he can bring to this team.
I prefer Scamacca instead, but i think we aren't linked with a possible transfer here?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If we can avoid bringing in Belotti, i would be happy. I am not convinced by what he can bring to this team.
I prefer Robert 'dowski instead.
Yes.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Its hilarious how long media ran with the Bailly Diallo rumors. Two players who were at afcon while we needed defenders were supposed to be our reinforcements. They didnt even meet the profile of what we were looking for. We signed the Lazevic kid and they were still persisting not realizing he took up the last non EU spot. They didnt even mention Lazevica name until 3 days ago. Goes to show how little they know about milan transfer markets.

That said i suspect the same thing when it comes to rumors for Bremer and Belotti. Botman I actually feel there might be something therefor the summer.

Botman has to be true because Maldini himself confirmed we're interested in him. He also said he's read a lot of invented names in the press (which I assume was referring to the various Diallo, Baily etc.).

Anyway, I read Inter got Gosens on an 18-month loan with obligation to purchase at around 25m. What a deal. Marotta is truly a guru of mercato. Gosens in my books is one of the best LBs in Italy, if not the best.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
malick looks like the new thiago silva:eek:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Botman has to be true because Maldini himself confirmed we're interested in him. He also said he's read a lot of invented names in the press (which I assume was referring to the various Diallo, Baily etc.).
And it seems that there is some association between Elliot and Lille owners.
Maybe Elliot event secretly owns Lille, but on papers it's a different owner

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
I prefer Scamacca instead, but i think we aren't linked with a possible transfer here?

Indeed. Belotti is absolutely mediocre, definitely not the way to go.

But it's hilarious how all this time we're only being linked with defenders and midfielders mostly. Not a single rumour about an AM, RW or CF (well, Belotti aside), which I feel are weakest areas of our entire line-up.

When will the day come when we'll finally have a +20 goals bomber in our team? We haven't had one since 2010-2012 Zlatan.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everywhere you look its all positive about Malick

Plus we'd beat Liverpool to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule